Distance learning TESOL in Canada: TESL courses online, TEFL certification programs in Ontario. ESL teacher training, accredited TESOL certificate & diploma courses to teach English in Europe, Latin America, Asia, online TEFL qualifications in BC, Calgary, USA, NYC, CA, UK, Ireland, Australia...
Ontesol - Online ESL Teacher Training: Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider based in Toronto, Ontario. We offer internationally-recognised online TEFL / TESOL courses to students from Canada and around the world. We provide accredited certificate and diploma teacher training certification programs to students who wish to teach English as a second language in Canada and / or abroad.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally recognized TESOL / TEFL course online. Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development.
Accreditation: Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies: the UK-based Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) and TESL Canada. Our 100-hour online TESOL Certificate is recognized by ACTDEC UK Level 1, and our 250-hour online TESOL Diploma is recognized by TESL Canada Professional Standard 2 and ACTDEC UK Level 3.
Online TEFL / TESOL Certification Programs:
- Online TESOL Certificate (100 hours)
- Online TESOL Diploma (250 hours)
- 20 hour practicum (English teaching practice) that can be completed at the student's location. This is optional but must be completed by students who want TESL Canada certification.
- 60-hour online TEYL (Teaching English to Young Learners) Certificate course (8 weeks)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Earn the world’s most recognised and respected international TEFL English teacher training qualification in the heart of Montreal, Quebec.
• StudyCELTA provides a 4-week, full-time, on campus Cambridge University ESOL CELTA Certificate as well as a 22-week blended online CELTA program.
• The Cambridge CELTA course is an introductory TEFL program for candidates who have little or no previous English language teaching experience. It may also be suitable for candidates with some TEFL experience but little previous teacher training.
• Our CELTA course is recognised as a Level 5 Qualification by the British Curriculum Authority, so it follows an authorised syllabus.
• Our centre is located in the charming cultural quarter of Old Montreal - close to the waterfront and easily accessible by public transport.
Student Review: “I am very happy to report that taking the CELTA at the teacher training centre in Montreal was a watershed event in my life, as being CELTA qualified led to my being hired at one of the best schools in Latin America.” - Thiago, Brazil
Cambridge University CELTA Certificate Course: • 4 week intensive full-time course
• 120 study hours
• Available year round
Our in-class course includes real-life teaching practice with actual English learners, in an authentic classroom environment
Online / Blended Learning CELTA Certificate: • 22-week course
• Flexible study schedule
• Includes live teaching practice
• Optional locations for practicum component
• Prepares you to plan and deliver motivating, useful lessons
Conveniently situated in the heart of Vancouver BC, International House Career College is a leading provider of TESL, TEFL, TESOL and CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) certificate and diploma programs. We also offer an online TESL certificate.
The most widely-recognized English language teaching certificate, the CELTA training qualification offered by IH Career College is awarded by Cambridge ESOL and opens doors to good English language teaching jobs around the world.
Graduates of our IHC (International House Certificate) in TESL will have the necessary knowledge and skills to become successful ESL teachers.
Our International Diploma in TESOL is a 10-week foundation course designed as an extension to the IHC.
Our English language teacher training programs are second to none. Our courses are run by competent and creative TESL teacher training teams.
You are guaranteed instruction by the most highly qualified, experienced and dedicated professional TESL teacher trainers in Vancouver.
Our excellent learning environment and individual, personal attention will make your learning experience wonderful and unforgettable.
Student Testimonial: "Teaching practice feedback was perhaps the greatest value of the course: detailed, relevant and useful comments / feedback, always constructive."
- Jacques Bernizan
Alaya International Training Centre - ATC, Vancouver
Courses / Programs
Alaya International Training Centre (ATC) is a specialized ESL English teacher training school based in the centre of Vancouver, BC. We offer online and classroom TESOL Certificate and Diploma programs. We pride ourselves on our experience and determination in providing top quality TESOL programs. The in-class TESOL teacher training programs are aimed at upper-intermediate to advanced level international students and Canadians who want to learn how to teach English to speakers of other languages.
Our online courses are designed for international students and Canadians who are unable to attend classes at the school. They are ideal for students who are self-motivated and give the students the advantage to work in the comfort of their own home at their own pace.
Alaya International Training Centre has a long history in teaching English. We provide first class instruction with the most modern techniques. Our centre is a friendly and at the same time very professional place where you can make international friends and exchange knowledge and culture with students from all over the world.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada College provides the latest methods of teaching and course material through our dedicated TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificate & Diploma programs. Canada College employees a number qualified staff and professors who are dedicated to higher education.
Our TESOL Certificate Program is designed for international teachers of English as a Foreign Language who want to continue their professional development, for professionals in Canada, considering a career change, and for recent college graduates who want to travel and teach abroad. Canada College is one of the few schools in the province of Quebec recognized by TESL Canada.
Our TESOL Diploma program is a 290-hour course for more experienced English teachers. Students who have already completed our TESOL Certification are eligible to enroll into our Diploma program. Courses already completed during their certification will be taken into account.
Sol Schools Toronto is an international language school and teacher training center located in downtown Toronto, Ontario in Canada. The ESL teacher training programs offered by Sol Schools Toronto include a TEFL certificate, a part-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a TESL diploma course which teaches you everything you need to teach English in Canada or overseas. The TESL diploma is offered full-time (4 weeks) or part-time (10 weeks). Full job assistance is also provided.
Our TESL Diploma Program is recognized by TESL Canada, and also offers on site observations and practicum classes. The TESL Diploma is recognized by all Canadian associations and accreditation bodies as a requirement for teaching ESL in Canada including the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
Sol Schools Toronto belongs to the Canadian Association of Private Language Schools (CAPLS), and we are a member of the Canadian Education Centre Network (CECN) and the Language Industry Association (AILIA).