TESL in Canada: ESL certification Ontario, TESL/ TEFL courses in Toronto, Celta training in Vancouver, TESOL certificate, online ESL teacher training programs, diploma courses in BC, Alberta, Calgary, Edmonton.
Vancouver Career College is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals just like you, looking for a career change opportunity or a quality program in order to learn to teach English as a second language in Canada or abroad. Vancouver Career College has six campus locations in BC province - Vancouver, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Our TESL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada.
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Conveniently situated in the heart of Vancouver BC, International House Career College is a leading provider of TESL, TEFL, TESOL and CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) certificate and diploma programs. We also offer an online TESL certificate.
The most widely-recognized English language teaching certificate, the CELTA training qualification offered by IH Career College is awarded by Cambridge ESOL and opens doors to good English language teaching jobs around the world.
Graduates of our IHC (International House Certificate) in TESL will have the necessary knowledge and skills to become successful ESL teachers.
Our International Diploma in TESOL is a 10-week foundation course designed as an extension to the IHC.
Our English language teacher training programs are second to none. Our courses are run by competent and creative TESL teacher training teams.
You are guaranteed instruction by the most highly qualified, experienced and dedicated professional TESL teacher trainers in Vancouver.
Our excellent learning environment and individual, personal attention will make your learning experience wonderful and unforgettable.
Student Testimonial: "Teaching practice feedback was perhaps the greatest value of the course: detailed, relevant and useful comments / feedback, always constructive."
- Jacques Bernizan
• Based in Chicago, Illinois, International TEFL Academy offers internationally-accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification courses in a range of locations worldwide, including the USA, Canada, Spain, and Italy among many others.
• In addition to our full-time campus-based TEFL / TESOL programs, we offer an online ESL teacher certification program which takes approximately 11 weeks to complete.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL course is designed for students who wish to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) internationally in a professional environment.
• It is a fully interactive course taught by a seasoned university level professor and consists of 150 class hours and 20 hours of teaching practice at a local ESL classroom in your home town.
• Our online TEFL certificate course is accredited by TQUK (Training Qualifications UK), an awarding organization recognized and regulated by Ofqual - one of the leading accrediting bodies in the UK.
• It is a QCF (Qualifications and Credit Framework) Level 5 course which is the highest level of accreditation for TEFL certification, and is the equivalent of a CELTA course.
Student Review: “My desire to teach overseas has turned into a dream come true after taking an online course through International TEFL Academy. I am prepared to teach English to students in Asia..." - Alicia, Charlotte, NC
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering internationally-recognised online TEFL / TESOL courses to students from Canada and around the world. We provide accredited certificate and diploma teacher training certification programs to students who wish to teach English as a second language in Canada and / or abroad.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally recognized TESOL / TEFL course online. Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies: the UK-based Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) and TESL Canada.
Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development. As part of this process of discovery of new resources in the TESOL methodological field, we celebrate reflective teaching at the core of all educational changes.
Sol Schools Toronto is an international language school and teacher training center located in downtown Toronto, Ontario in Canada. The ESL teacher training programs offered by Sol Schools Toronto include a TEFL certificate, a part-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a TESL diploma course which teaches you everything you need to teach English in Canada or overseas. The TESL diploma is offered full-time (4 weeks) or part-time (10 weeks). Full job assistance is also provided.
Our TESL Diploma Program is recognized by TESL Canada, and also offers on site observations and practicum classes. The TESL Diploma is recognized by all Canadian associations and accreditation bodies as a requirement for teaching ESL in Canada including the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
Sol Schools Toronto belongs to the Canadian Association of Private Language Schools (CAPLS), and we are a member of the Canadian Education Centre Network (CECN) and the Language Industry Association (AILIA).
Start a rewarding new career as an English language teacher in Canada or abroad! A leading provider of TESOL/TESOL certification in North America, Oxford Seminars offers combined online / on-site English teacher training programs.
In Vancouver BC, our 100-hour onsite course is held at the University of British Columbia and/or the Simon Fraser University-Vancouver campus. In addition, there is a 40-hour online component to our certification course.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum. We back our internationally-recognized certificate with our Graduate Placement Service, which boasts partnerships in strong ESL markets across the globe.
Get certified as an English language teacher and join thousands of Oxford Seminars graduates teaching English in dozens of countries around the world! Our TESOL teacher training courses are also offered at other locations in BC, Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, Quebec, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and across the United States.
"From the start of this course, with no knowledge, to the end of the course, with a great improvement in knowledge and confidence, I am ready to take on this new and exciting change in careers." - R.E., Vancouver, BC
• International TEFL Academy is an ESL teacher training organization that offers internationally accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification courses in Canada and world-wide. We also offer an online TEFL / TESOL course.
• We are centrally located in downtown Toronto, close to the Wellesley subway station, the famous Eaton's Center and 10 minutes from the CN Tower via subway. The historic Blake Mansion in the downtown centre of Toronto serves as the home of our Toronto TEFL school.
• Our TEFL training incorporates hands-on student teaching (practicum) with these English language students. TEFL classes include a full day of classroom work, practice teaching, group discussion and role-playing.
• An immersion method is followed where teaching skills and knowledge of grammar are developed, through morning sessions and evening practical teaching.
• The TEFL / TESOL course offered in Toronto is also accredited by TESOL Canada.
• Full-time TEFL course (5 weeks) The full-time TEFL course is a very intense 5 week program. (Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 3:00pm for 4 weeks for classroom time).
• Toronto Part-time TEFL course (10 weeks) The part-time program is a good option for those working around work or personal commitments. (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6pm to 9:30pm for 10 weeks).
• Online TEFL / TESOL certificate course (170-Hours) Consists of 150 class hours and 20 hours of teaching practice.
• Earn the world’s most recognised and respected international TEFL English teacher training qualification in the heart of Montreal, Quebec.
• StudyCELTA provides a 4-week, full-time, on campus Cambridge University ESOL CELTA Certificate as well as a 22-week blended online CELTA program.
• The Cambridge CELTA course is an introductory TEFL program for candidates who have little or no previous English language teaching experience. It may also be suitable for candidates with some TEFL experience but little previous teacher training.
• Our CELTA course is recognised as a Level 5 Qualification by the British Curriculum Authority, so it follows an authorised syllabus.
• Our centre is located in the charming cultural quarter of Old Montreal - close to the waterfront and easily accessible by public transport.
Student Review: “I am very happy to report that taking the CELTA at the teacher training centre in Montreal was a watershed event in my life, as being CELTA qualified led to my being hired at one of the best schools in Latin America.” - Thiago, Brazil
Cambridge University CELTA Certificate Course: • 4 week intensive full-time course
• 120 study hours
• Available year round
Our in-class course includes real-life teaching practice with actual English learners, in an authentic classroom environment
Online / Blended Learning CELTA Certificate: • 22-week course
• Flexible study schedule
• Includes live teaching practice
• Optional locations for practicum component
• Prepares you to plan and deliver motivating, useful lessons