TESL in Canada: ESL certification Ontario, TESL/ TEFL courses in Toronto, Celta training in Vancouver, TESOL certificate, online ESL teacher training programs, diploma courses in BC, Alberta, Calgary, Edmonton.
Conveniently situated in the heart of Vancouver BC, International House Career College is a leading provider of TESL, TEFL, TESOL and CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) certificate and diploma programs. We also offer an online TESL certificate.
The most widely-recognized English language teaching certificate, the CELTA training qualification offered by IH Career College is awarded by Cambridge ESOL and opens doors to good English language teaching jobs around the world.
Graduates of our IHC (International House Certificate) in TESL will have the necessary knowledge and skills to become successful ESL teachers.
Our International Diploma in TESOL is a 10-week foundation course designed as an extension to the IHC.
Our English language teacher training programs are second to none. Our courses are run by competent and creative TESL teacher training teams.
You are guaranteed instruction by the most highly qualified, experienced and dedicated professional TESL teacher trainers in Vancouver.
Our excellent learning environment and individual, personal attention will make your learning experience wonderful and unforgettable.
Student Testimonial: "Teaching practice feedback was perhaps the greatest value of the course: detailed, relevant and useful comments / feedback, always constructive."
- Jacques Bernizan
2.International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from Canada, USA, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada
Vancouver Career College is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals just like you, looking for a career change opportunity or a quality program in order to learn to teach English as a second language in Canada or abroad. Vancouver Career College has six campus locations in BC province - Vancouver, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Our TESL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada.
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering internationally-recognised online TEFL / TESOL courses to students from Canada and around the world. We provide accredited certificate and diploma teacher training certification programs to students who wish to teach English as a second language in Canada and / or abroad.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally recognized TESOL / TEFL course online. Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies: the UK-based Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) and TESL Canada.
Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development. As part of this process of discovery of new resources in the TESOL methodological field, we celebrate reflective teaching at the core of all educational changes.
Based in the Vancouver BC area, MyTefl provides practical, effective & affordable TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) solutions for students interested in starting a career teaching English overseas. Our online TEFL courses aim to provide the knowledge and practical skills and knowledge you need to successfully embark on a career teaching English.
Our comprehensive 120-hour TEFL course covers teaching specific skills including Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening, Classroom Management, how to plan and execute an effective Curriculum, how to implement Multimedia into a classroom and much more.
Our student-friendly courses provide the tools and techniques new teachers need to succeed in an EFL classroom. Our live tutors are always available to help you fully understand, and successfully complete difficult sections of the course.
We offer real post graduate employment assistance. We don't just send you a list of tips; we will send out your CV to our affiliate network and provide you with actual job offers that you can interview for. We will also provide assistance and advice regarding visa applications, contract negotiations and anything else you need to safely and properly start your new career.
Most of our graduates have moved abroad within a few months of completing their TEFL courses with us. Starting at only $169 CAD, our courses are the perfect, affordable solution for teachers who would like to enter the exciting world of TEFL!
Centrally located in downtown Victoria BC, Inlingua Victoria provides an intensive 120-hour TESL / TEFL Teacher Training Diploma Program for students looking to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) at home or abroad. The program includes 100 hours of intensive and comprehensive ESL methodologies, lesson planning, resources and job search skills. Student teachers also complete 20-hours of hands on teaching with ESL students from around the world who are attending our English Language Programs in Victoria.
We invite you to become a part of a very special college. Flexible, dynamic, and lively learning to challenge and engage, we prepare our students for an ever changing, exciting world. With a long, proud history of innovation and excellence in language training, it is our pleasure to introduce you inlingua. We search the world for excellence in language training, facilities and teachers, bringing world class courses to our college.
Intensive 120-hour TEFL / TESL Teacher Training Diploma Program
- Theories and Methods – Overview of TESL
- Communicating effectively – Teaching Grammar
- Pronunciation to conversation – Teaching Listening & Speaking
- Literature and life – Teaching Reading
- Communicating creatively – Teaching Writing
- Designing an ESL curriculum
- Testing in ESL
- Making the classroom work – Class dynamics
- Finding your first ESL job
- Tutoring in ESL/EFL
EnVision Education Foundation is a not-for-profit organization in Toronto, Ontario that offers Assessment, Training, Career Development, Employment and Language services to new immigrants and individuals in transition.
We offer a comprehensive TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) training program to students and professionals from around the world.
Our 40 hour English teacher training TESL Certificate Program includes modules on Effective ESL Teaching, Lesson Planning, Practice Teaching, and Practical Teacher Training Tools.
World TESL Certificate will enable prospective teachers developing competencies in second language acquisition, current teaching pedagogy, methodology and organization of classroom instructions.