TESL in Canada: ESL certification Ontario, TESL/ TEFL courses in Toronto, Celta training in Vancouver, TESOL certificate, online ESL teacher training programs, diploma courses in BC, Alberta, Calgary, Edmonton.
Vancouver Career College is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals just like you, looking for a career change opportunity or a quality program in order to learn to teach English as a second language in Canada or abroad. Vancouver Career College has six campus locations in BC province - Vancouver, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Our TESL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada.
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Conveniently situated in the heart of Vancouver BC, International House Career College is a leading provider of TESL, TEFL, TESOL and CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) certificate and diploma programs. We also offer an online TESL certificate.
The most widely-recognized English language teaching certificate, the CELTA training qualification offered by IH Career College is awarded by Cambridge ESOL and opens doors to good English language teaching jobs around the world.
Graduates of our IHC (International House Certificate) in TESL will have the necessary knowledge and skills to become successful ESL teachers.
Our International Diploma in TESOL is a 10-week foundation course designed as an extension to the IHC.
Our English language teacher training programs are second to none. Our courses are run by competent and creative TESL teacher training teams.
You are guaranteed instruction by the most highly qualified, experienced and dedicated professional TESL teacher trainers in Vancouver.
Our excellent learning environment and individual, personal attention will make your learning experience wonderful and unforgettable.
Student Testimonial: "Teaching practice feedback was perhaps the greatest value of the course: detailed, relevant and useful comments / feedback, always constructive."
- Jacques Bernizan
• Based in Chicago, Illinois, International TEFL Academy offers internationally-accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification courses in a range of locations worldwide, including the USA, Canada, Spain, and Italy among many others.
• In addition to our full-time campus-based TEFL / TESOL programs, we offer an online ESL teacher certification program which takes approximately 11 weeks to complete.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL course is designed for students who wish to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) internationally in a professional environment.
• It is a fully interactive course taught by a seasoned university level professor and consists of 150 class hours and 20 hours of teaching practice at a local ESL classroom in your home town.
• Our online TEFL certificate course is accredited by TQUK (Training Qualifications UK), an awarding organization recognized and regulated by Ofqual - one of the leading accrediting bodies in the UK.
• It is a QCF (Qualifications and Credit Framework) Level 5 course which is the highest level of accreditation for TEFL certification, and is the equivalent of a CELTA course.
Student Review: “My desire to teach overseas has turned into a dream come true after taking an online course through International TEFL Academy. I am prepared to teach English to students in Asia..." - Alicia, Charlotte, NC
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering internationally-recognised online TEFL / TESOL courses to students from Canada and around the world. We provide accredited certificate and diploma teacher training certification programs to students who wish to teach English as a second language in Canada and / or abroad.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally recognized TESOL / TEFL course online. Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies: the UK-based Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) and TESL Canada.
Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development. As part of this process of discovery of new resources in the TESOL methodological field, we celebrate reflective teaching at the core of all educational changes.
Sol Schools Toronto is an international language school and teacher training center located in downtown Toronto, Ontario in Canada. The ESL teacher training programs offered by Sol Schools Toronto include a TEFL certificate, a part-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a TESL diploma course which teaches you everything you need to teach English in Canada or overseas. The TESL diploma is offered full-time (4 weeks) or part-time (10 weeks). Full job assistance is also provided.
Our TESL Diploma Program is recognized by TESL Canada, and also offers on site observations and practicum classes. The TESL Diploma is recognized by all Canadian associations and accreditation bodies as a requirement for teaching ESL in Canada including the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
Sol Schools Toronto belongs to the Canadian Association of Private Language Schools (CAPLS), and we are a member of the Canadian Education Centre Network (CECN) and the Language Industry Association (AILIA).
The University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada is a is a coeducational public research university offering a distance-delivered university-based Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (CERTESL) Program that can be taken from anywhere in the world. Some courses may be taken on campus. Students who complete the on-campus Summer TEFL Intensive at the U of Sask. may be eligible for transfer credit and an application bursary.
CERTESL us a 250-hour, 18 credit, 6 course program recognized for accreditation by TESL Canada, SCENES and TESL Ontario (note that TESL Ontario accreditation requires a total of 300 hours which may be completed via one additional CERTESL course and supplemental practicum hours).
Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language Program (CERTESL):
CERTESL lets you choose courses that will train you to teach in ESL (English as a Second Language), EFL (English as a Foreign Language) or ESD (English as a Second Dialect) settings, depending on your own career or travel plans.
VIA Training Centre is in a bright heritage building in the heart of downtown Victoria, BC. The centre has a computer lab, student lounge, and TESL Library. Victoria is a very beautiful, clean, and safe city, and the capital of British Columbia.
The instructor has been teaching this class for several years, and brings a great deal of new ideas and energy to the program, making this a leading TESL program in Canada. Theory taught in the classroom is combined with activities, allowing our graduates to become confident, skilled teachers.
10.Immigrant Services Society of BC Language College
Courses / Programs
Situated in downtown Vancouver, BC, the Immigrant Services Society of BC Language College is an international language training institute that provides a TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teaching Diploma that will prepare you to teach English to ESL students in Canada, and abroad. Recognized by TESL Canada, graduates who complete our practicum are also eligible to apply for TESL Canada membership and teach English in Canada.
Travel the world and teach English - get TESOL certified by one of Vancouver's top English language centers. We offer an exciting program that utilizes activities, presentations and practice teaching. High quality classroom training with expert instructors, in a friendly and enjoyable environment. Course materials will be provided, including extensive handouts and access to our student library.
ISSofBC Language College is accredited with Languages Canada (formerly CLC) and the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA).
TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teaching Diploma:
- 8-week course (may be completed in 10 weeks through evening classes)
- Recognized by TESL Canada
- Teach English in Canada, and all over the world
- Practice teaching experience
- Quality in-class training
- Expert instructors
- Course materials provided
- Extensive handouts
- Student library
- TESOL Diploma upon successful completion