Ontesol - Online ESL Teacher Training:
Located in Toronto, Ontario, Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering internationally-recognised online TEFL / TESOL courses to students from Canada and around the world. We provide accredited certificate and diploma teacher training certification programs to students who wish to teach English as a second language in Canada and / or abroad. Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally recognized TESOL / TEFL course online.
Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies.
- TESL Canada Federation is the national federation of English as a Second Language (ESL) teachers, learners and learner advocates. TESL Canada National Certification Standards promote excellence in the teaching and learning of English as a Second Language across Canada by promoting professional certification standards that are recognized in all provinces.TESL Canada is equivalent to Trinity CertTESOL and CELTA worldwide.
- The Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) is a UK-based, non-profit making independent body responsible for maintaining professional standards in TESOL distance programmes. ACTDEC-accredited courses are regularly audited to ensure that quality expectations are being met.
Our 100-hour online TESOL Certificate is recognized by ACTDEC UK Level 1, and our 250-hour online TESOL Diploma is recognized by TESL Canada Professional Standard 2 and ACTDEC UK Level 3.
- 100-hour Online TESOL Certificate Course:
A 100-hour certificate is considered as the international standard for TESOL/TEFL certification. Ontesol`s 100-hour TESOL Certificate - Certificate of Educational Studies in TESOL provides graduates with the credentials to work anywhere in Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
Since no two people work at the same pace, or have identical commitments and study time, a 100-hour Certificate program may take from 3 to 11 weeks to complete. The maximum time given to complete this course is 3 months.
Ontesol's 250-hour online course with Practicum is an extended version of Coventry House International's on-site Trinity CertTESOL and TESL Canada course! You can obtain all the benefits of an advanced on-site course from the comfort of your home and choose to take the teaching practice module anywhere in the world.
Since no two people work at the same pace, or have identical commitments and study time, this program may take from 8 to 24 weeks to complete.
- 20-hour Practicum (Teaching Practice):
For those interested in applying for the TESL Canada Professional Certification Standard Level 2, the 250-hour TESOL Diploma and a 20-hour practicum must be completed. The 20-hour Practicum can be completed at any TESL Canada centre that offers the Stand-Alone Practicum or at any ESL school in the world with the help of a qualified supervisor.
Graduates from the 100-hour TESOL course who wish to gain valuable teaching experience may take the 20-hour Practicum anywhere in the world.
The Ontesol TEYL Certificate course (Teaching English to Young Learners) has been carefully developed to address the needs of young learners. Teaching them could be challenging, but with the necessary approaches and techniques, you will feel confident and your young students will certainly enjoy your lessons.
This is a 60-hour online course which must be completed in a period of 8 weeks
- All Ontesol TEFL / TESOL courses are designed by qualified and experienced tutors, each with more than fifteen years of experience as TESOL trainers
- Online TEFL / TESOL courses allow you to study at your own pace and at a schedule that best suits your individual needs
- We offer intensive grammar and phonology programs which prepares trainees with a solid foundation on topics that most TESOL courses do not provide
- We provide an input on holistic methodology based on Brain-based learning which will enhance your lessons and will help you feel confident in dealing with diverse types of learners
- Professionalism coupled with our desire to help our trainees reach their maximum potential
Students can start a course any time following receipt of payment for the 100-hour Certificate of Educational Studies in TESOL, the 250-hour TESOL Diploma or the 60-hour TEYL Certification course.
After your course has been activated, we will provide you with the name of your online tutor. Your tutor will contact you within 24 hours and will introduce himself/herself as well as the course material, expectations, assignments, final tests, the marking system and all information pertaining the course. Communication with your tutor will be online, however you can always arrange a phone or in- person conversation if you reside in Toronto, Ontario.
All the course material is online. You will be able to read the material online, and download the material if you so wish to. If you have any queries and questions on the course material, have trouble with an assignment or quiz or just want some kind of help, you can always contact your tutor by email from Monday to Friday and he/she will quickly respond to help you deal with the problem.
Ontesol provide free job placement assistance to our graduates. We have helped thousands of graduates to obtain a great teaching position for free through an extended network of schools and recruiters. Graduates also receive a list with information on how to find more than 10,000 monthly job openings in Canada, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and Australia as well as exclusive access to job offers from schools and recruiters that contact Ontesol on a weekly basis to request qualified teachers.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 984 Bay St., Toronto, Ontario , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.