Ontesol: Are you ready to start an exciting new career teaching English abroad? Take one of Ontesol's accredited online TESOL / TEFL courses and gain an internationally-recognized qualification as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher from the comfort of your own home. Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto to provide students with the flexibility of taking a TESOL / TEFL course online. Coventry House International has years of experience in delivering advanced TESOL courses such as Trinity CertTESOL and TESL Canada.
250-hour online TESOL diploma course: Ontesol's 250-hour TESOL Diploma exceeds the standards of the most reputable on-site TESOL courses and is recognized by TESL Canada Professional Standard 2 after a supervised 20-hour Practicum is completed. You can obtain all the benefits of an advanced on-site course from the comfort of your home and study at your own pace within a period of 6 months.
Since no two people work at the same pace, or have identical commitments and study time, this program may take from 8 to 24 weeks to complete.
100-hour online TESOL certificate course: In most countries, the minimum requirement for an entry-level job is a 100-hour TESOL / TEFL certificate. This online program is excellent for those who are starting their teaching career and wish to obtain a reputable TESOL certificate to teach English worldwide. Ontesol's 100-hour TESOL certificate, which is accredited by ACTDEC UK Level 1, was tailored from our more advanced courses to teach trainees how to prepare professional lesson plans using the communicative approach.
Depending on the pace you work at and the amount of study time available to you, a 100-hour Certificate program may take between 3 and 11 weeks to complete. The maximum time given to complete this course is 3 months.
20 hour practicum (English teaching practice): This is optional but students who want TESL Canada Professional Certification Standard Level 2, must complete the 250-hour TESOL Diploma and a 20-hour practicum which can be completed at any TESL Canada centre that offers the Stand-Alone Practicum or at any ESL school in the world with the help of a qualified supervisor. Graduates of the 100-hour TESOL Certificate can complete the practicum anywhere in the world for valuable teaching experience.
60-hour online TEYL Certificate (Teaching English to Young Learners): The Ontesol TEYL Certificate course has been carefully developed to address the needs of young learners. It is a 60-hour online course which must be completed in a period of 8 weeks. The overall aim of the program is to develop skills and confidence in working with young learners, familiarize with the approach that best suit children’s learning styles as well as adding an invaluable bonus to your CV or résumé and network with other TESOL graduates.
For further information on our online TEFL / TESOL certification programs, please e-mail us via our Contact Page.
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering internationally-recognised online TEFL / TESOL courses to students from Canada and around the world. We provide accredited certificate and diploma teacher training certification programs to students who wish to teach English as a second language in Canada and / or abroad.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally recognized TESOL / TEFL course online. Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies: the UK-based Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) and TESL Canada.
Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development. As part of this process of discovery of new resources in the TESOL methodological field, we celebrate reflective teaching at the core of all educational changes.
Centrally located in downtown Victoria BC, Inlingua Victoria provides an intensive 120-hour TESL / TEFL Teacher Training Diploma Program for students looking to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) at home or abroad. The program includes 100 hours of intensive and comprehensive ESL methodologies, lesson planning, resources and job search skills. Student teachers also complete 20-hours of hands on teaching with ESL students from around the world who are attending our English Language Programs in Victoria.
We invite you to become a part of a very special college. Flexible, dynamic, and lively learning to challenge and engage, we prepare our students for an ever changing, exciting world. With a long, proud history of innovation and excellence in language training, it is our pleasure to introduce you inlingua. We search the world for excellence in language training, facilities and teachers, bringing world class courses to our college.
Intensive 120-hour TEFL / TESL Teacher Training Diploma Program
- Theories and Methods – Overview of TESL
- Communicating effectively – Teaching Grammar
- Pronunciation to conversation – Teaching Listening & Speaking
- Literature and life – Teaching Reading
- Communicating creatively – Teaching Writing
- Designing an ESL curriculum
- Testing in ESL
- Making the classroom work – Class dynamics
- Finding your first ESL job
- Tutoring in ESL/EFL
Global TESOL College is a North American-based educational institution with headquarters in Edmonton, Canada. We have several branch offices and training centers located in Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Winnipeg and Saskatoon, Canada, as well as locations in the United States, South Korea, Australia, Portugal and India.
We offer a wide range of TESOL (Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification and diploma programs, courses, and services. Participants can study on-site at one of our campuses, online from anywhere in the world, or a combination of both.
Learn from the best in TESOL education. With 12 years of experience, and over 30,000 graduates teaching world wide, find out why we are the leaders in TESOL education and EFL teacher assistance.
- Advanced TESOL Certificate Program (120 Hours)
- Professional TESOL Certificate Program (240 Hours)
- Advanced TESOL Diploma Program (360 Hours)
- Professional TESOL Diploma Program (600 Hours)
- TESOL Instructor Diploma Program (700 Hours)
- International TESOL Certificate Program (120 Hours)
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from Canada, USA, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
Situated in downtown Vancouver, BC, the Immigrant Services Society of BC Language College is an international language training institute that provides a TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teaching Diploma that will prepare you to teach English to ESL students in Canada, and abroad. Recognized by TESL Canada, graduates who complete our practicum are also eligible to apply for TESL Canada membership and teach English in Canada.
Travel the world and teach English - get TESOL certified by one of Vancouver's top English language centers. We offer an exciting program that utilizes activities, presentations and practice teaching. High quality classroom training with expert instructors, in a friendly and enjoyable environment. Course materials will be provided, including extensive handouts and access to our student library.
ISSofBC Language College is accredited with Languages Canada (formerly CLC) and the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA).
TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teaching Diploma:
- 8-week course (may be completed in 10 weeks through evening classes)
- Recognized by TESL Canada
- Teach English in Canada, and all over the world
- Practice teaching experience
- Quality in-class training
- Expert instructors
- Course materials provided
- Extensive handouts
- Student library
- TESOL Diploma upon successful completion