StudyCELTA: CELTA & Delta Courses Strasbourg: Get certified as an English language teacher in France! StudyCELTA provides the internationally-recognised University of Cambridge CELTA and Delta course moduless at our teacher training centre in Strasbourg. Located in the Alsace region of eastern France, close to the border of Germany, Strasbourg is the official seat of the European Parliament.
Cambridge University Teacher Training Courses: The most widely recognised qualifications for English language teaching are those offered by the University of Cambridge. Cambridge Certificate (CELTA) and Delta course modules will qualify and prepare you to teach overseas and in France.
4-week CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) Course: The CELTA course is an introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language and aims to lay a firm foundation on which a teacher can build as s/he gains experience. On your course there will most likely be ten to twelve people. For CELTA courses there are always two tutors and no more than six students per tutor.
It leads to an internationally recognised qualification and is intended for people without previous teaching experience who wish to enter the profession of English language teaching to adults. It is also appropriate for those with some EFL experience, but no formal qualification or training, as well as for teachers from other fields who are interested in developing a career in English language teaching. Candidates who complete the course successfully can begin working in a variety of ESOL teaching contexts around the world. A CELTA course involves a minimum of 120 contact hours with tutors. These are broken down into: - Practical seminars on methodology and language awareness. - Lesson preparation and planning - Observation of experienced teacher - Supervised teaching practice - Feedback on teaching pratice
Delta Course Modules: The Cambridge Delta is an internationally recognised qualification for experienced teachers of English wanting to open up career avenues to more senior ELT posts for which the DELTA is invariably required. It is an academic qualification which is now rated as equivalent to a MA in the UK. The Deltacourse is a modular course comprising of three modules. Choose to take 1, 2 or 3 modules.
There are six main units of learning: - The background to teaching and learning English at adult level - Understanding, knowledge and awareness of language - Working in the classroom - Resources and materials - Professional development - Evaluation, monitoring and assessment
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-02-22 were from:
Panadacan manila, Philippines;
London, UK & England;
Las Palmas, Canada;
Mar del Plata, Argentina;
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia;
South Hams, UK & England;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
The Language House offers a TEFL/TESOL course which provides teacher training to facilitate teaching English abroad. With an ever increasing demand of English teaching jobs, we focus on Mediterranean countries. We offer courses in Nice and Montpellier in the South of France. Nice, capital of the Cote d'Azur, is located on the French Riviera and there is no better place to live and work.
Our TEFL/TESOL certificate course is accredited, internationally recognized and follows The British Council criteria with over 120 hours of class time. After our training, you will be well on your way to exploring this part of the world by teaching. Our program insures quality training by employing small class sizes, completely certified trainers and personalized preparation for finding employment in your country of choice. Unlike many certificate programs, our teacher practice component takes place in both mainstream education as well as private English language schools. We provide the opportunity to teach both children and adults.
As the leading TESOL provider in France, we offer customized job assistance and coaching to ensure our graduates find work anywhere in France and the rest of the world.
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.
• Travel the world teaching English with an accredited TESOL / TEFL certification from ITTI! Located in the heart of Paris, we provide a four-week, onsite TESOL certification program.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris. You can also choose to earn your TESOL certification entirely online.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization).
• ITTI is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• With a highly educated, and experienced training staff, ITTI has an exceptional employment record of its graduates. Our teachers are hired by the very best schools in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
• Our program takes place in the neighborhood of the Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris) in close proximity to the Port Royal & Luxembourg Metro stations. We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect. ITTI’s course is accredited internationally and is respected by schools worldwide."
TEFL TOULOUSE runs 130 hour, 4- week intensive TEFL Certificate courses in our training centre overlooking the beautiful Jardin des Plantes in Toulouse, in the south of France. Trainees have at least 6 hours of observed teaching practice, the course is externally validated by IATQuO (International Accreditation of TESOL Qualifying Organisations) and is in line with British Council recommendations for TEFL Courses.
Our British-run course is highly respected regionally and nationally and once you have qualified with us there are endless opportunities to teach English in France and worldwide. France is undergoing a TEFL boom - everyone seems to want to learn English, and past trainees have found work quite easily after the course.
Toulouse the French city with the biggest Spanish influence and is also the fastest growing city in France – home to 100,000 students, Airbus, great food, nightlife and weather! Come and join us!
4 -Week (approx 130 hours) intensive TEFL Certificate course, offered year-round. We cover all the main areas of grammar, phonology and teaching techniques. We are fully accredited by external validators, IATQuO. The course runs from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday in our training centre. Trainees have a minimum of 6 observed teaching practice hours.
• Come to Lyon to earn your CELTA English teacher qualification - and take advantage of one of France's most beautiful cities.
• StudyCELTA are experienced and respected facilitators of TEFL English teacher training courses around the globe.
• Our Cambridge University CELTA course takes place in the heart of Lyon’s central 9th district, and is recognised and accredited by governments, employers and schools worldwide.
• Our 4-week, full-time CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching, and provides you with a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners.
Student Review: "The tutors were professional, highly-knowledgeable, helpful and made learning interesting and teaching exciting. I have been offered two jobs since I finished the course a month and a half ago." - John Luke, Malaysia
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program:
• Full-time program
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
• Would you like to start an exciting new career as an English language teacher abroad? Are you searching for a quality TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification in France?
• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers internationally-recognised and accredited courses.
• We offer a 4-week TEFL certification course in Toulouse in the heart of southwestern France. In addition to our classroom-based TEFL course, we offer a 170-hour online TEFL program.
• With a population of 500,000, Toulouse is a young, vibrant, and dynamic city. With a well-earned reputation as the liveliest and most exciting city in South West France, Toulouse is only 1 hour by air from Paris and Barcelona.
• A crossroads of Europe, Toulouse is very well connected to the rest of the continent by hundreds of daily low-cost flights.
"The wonderful experience I had confirmed my decisions and abilities. I also found both that I enjoy teaching and have ability at it, which, as I am working towards phasing out my current profession into something different, gives me direction and confidence." - Jackie
TEYL France's Teacher Training Course offers students the chance to learn how to teach the English language to children from ages 3-12 from our location in the city of Chambery, 20 miles east of Lyon in the south-east of France. The TEYL France Certificate Course is a 40 hour, five day course in the French Alps and is fully accredited and taught by experienced instructors.
This intensive one-week course is designed to develop practical classroom skills. It aims to provide qualified EFL teachers with an opportunity to develop new ideas and explore current issues in English language teaching to young learners. We also aim to provide non-qualified, experienced teachers with the skills, confidence and ability to teach English to children effectively. The requirements for this course are that you must be at least 18 years of age, be fluent in English and have some level of teaching experience.
Modules in the Teach English to Young Learners (TEYL) - Teacher Training Course include:
- Characteristics of Children as Language Learners
- Curriculum Development and Lesson Planning
- Classroom Management and Atmosphere
- Teaching Listening, Oral, Reading and Writing skills
- Instructive Strategy
- Topic Based Work
- Where To Get Ideas
- The Teacher’s Toolbox