StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Brittany:
Earn a TEFL Certificate that is internationally-recognised and sought-after by employers around the globe. With a training centre in the stunning coastal city of Brest in the Brittany region of north-western France, StudyCELTA provides a 5-week, full-time Cambridge CELTA teacher training course to students from around the globe. The course is designed for those who have ambitions to teach English to non-native speaking students in France, Europe, and around the world.
• Qualified & Experienced Tutors:
Our tutors bring a wealth of knowledge and experience from a variety of teaching contexts to the training process, as well as a great deal of enthusiasm for the profession.
• Official Cambridge CELTA Qualification:
Our CELTA course is moderated by the University of Cambridge every time a course runs, not just on an occasional basis. It is recognised as a Level 5 Qualification by the British Curriculum Authority, so it follows an authorised syllabus.
• Suitable for Beginners and Experienced Teachers:
While the CELTA is a great starting point with people with no prior teaching experience, it’s also a brilliant way for experienced teachers to formalise their skills and gain one of the world’s most well-known TEFL certifications.
• Intensive TEFL English Teacher Training Course:
The 120-hour course is made up of six hours of in-class teacher practice to local English language learners, observation of professional teachers, classroom input sessions, feedback and lesson planning.
• Full-time, 5-week TEFL programme
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning:
- Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
• “One particular aspect of the course which I found really helpful was the constructive feedback by peers and trainers after each teaching practice. The feedback together with the reflective nature of the course helped me in developing better teaching methods as the course progressed. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is seeking a rewarding career with abundant opportunities.”
• “The CELTA course is very hands-on, as from day one each trainee teacher is expected to teach, albeit with the supervision and tutelage of highly experienced and learned teacher trainers.”
• “The CELTA course has quite literally changed my life! Yes, it was one of the most challenging and intense courses I have ever done, but the personal rewards have been both immense and immediate. Since graduating I have worked almost constantly and I am absolutely loving my new career.”
Karen, New Zealand
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Brest, Brittany, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.