TEFL courses in Malta: CELTA certification in Europe, ESL teacher training, accredited TESOL certification programs, certificate in English language teaching to adults, get qualified to teach English overseas...
StudyCELTA: StudyCELTA offers a four-week, intensive Cambridge CELTA course in Sliema and Gzira, on the north coast of Malta.
Idyllic Location to take the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) in Europe:
Megaliths, medieval dungeons and Calypso's Cave – The Maltese Islands are positively mythic. The narrow meandering streets of their towns and villages lead to the main square, which is invariably dominated by the huge baroque church. As the countryside is dotted with medieval towers, wayside chapels and the oldest known human structures in the world, the Islands have rightly been described as an open-air museum.
The Maltese archipelago lies virtually at the centre of the Mediterranean, 93 km south of Sicily and 288 km north of Africa. The archipelago consists of three islands: Malta, Gozo and Comino with a total population of over 400,000 inhabitants occupying an area of 316 square kilometers.
Malta is the largest island and the cultural, commercial and administrative centre. Gozo is the second largest island and is more rural, characterised by fishing, tourism, crafts and agriculture. Comino, the smallest of the trio, has one hotel and is largely uninhabited.
With superbly sunny weather, attractive beaches, a thriving nightlife and 7,000 years of intriguing history, there is a great deal to see and do.
Study, Travel & Work Abroad with the Language House. As a leading center, located in the center of Montpellier, we provide TESOL/TEFL Training, Job Coaching and Internships in Mediterranean countries such as France, Morocco, Italy, Turkey and many more. Located in the South of France along the coastline, Montpellier is a lively university town which enjoys over 300 days of sunshine. Outside of class, spend your free time at the beach, in a cafe or partake in Montpellier's packed activities and festival calendar. There's always something going on.
After receiving your certificate, feel free to travel the world and teach as you go. Our course provides between 6 to 10 hours of teacher practice with both children and adults, groups and individuals. You can experience the culture of the south of France while learning to teach English to the locals. Upon completion of the course, we continue to support you with our signature job coaching.
The Language House provides quality courses by:
- Maintaining small class sizes
- Providing a wide variety of teacher practice
- Offering customized job assistance for finding work abroad
- Focusing on one region to guarantee expert advice for living abroad
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council and is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.
Accademia Britannica - International House Rome offers English teacher training courses to students from around the world. We offer the University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults); DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) and CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners). We are the only Cambridge ESOL Authorized Centre in Rome.
CELTA is the most widely recognised initial professional qualification accredited level 5 on the UK National Qualification Framework (NQF). Our CELTA course provides initial training in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), but will also suit students who are already in the profession but who have no formal or practical qualification.
The DELTA qualification is designed for practising and experienced English language teachers. The course is delivered in 2 basic ways around the world: online and face to face. These methods combined give a third format of delivery: blended learning.
"I really enjoyed the course, although it was intense and sometimes stressful. I feel the support from the trainers was great, they were very encouraging and provided very constructive feedback. They also acted as good role models in terms of their attitudes and teaching styles. Thank you! - Sarah F.
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults): semi-intensive (3 months) and intensive (4 weeks) courses all year round.
- University of Cambridge ESOL DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults): new modular DELTA available face to face, online and blended learning
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners)
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in the UK, Ireland and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
CELT Athens is an English teacher training centre in the heart of Athens, Greece's historic capital city. We offer a range of English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher training courses including the Cambridge-accredited CELTA and DELTA courses. The CELTA Certificate course is available in-class, while the DELTA Diploma program is available both face-to-face, and online. We also provide our own comprehensive Certificate in TEFL as well as a number of shorter 'Top-up' teaching courses.
Cambridge CELTA and DELTA courses lead to a professional teaching qualification, and are the most sought-after and well-respected international teaching qualifications.
Our tutors are experienced and highly qualified tutors, including well known ELT authors and specialists and they are there to ensure that your first contact with Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) is thorough, professional and that your path to a TEFL career development is clear and well supported by their expertise.
CELT Athens is a small and friendly centre - fully dedicated to teacher training and development - where you will never be lost in a vast crowd of trainees but will always receive a lot of personal support and attention.
• Get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home! TEFL Training College is a global leader in online courses in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
• Our TEFL / TESOL certification courses are internationally-recognized and accredited. We offer courses at certificate and diploma level in TEFL to students from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and worldwide.
• There are many advantages to completing your ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training online. Our courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you.
• You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
• The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
• There are thousands of opportunities available worldwide right now and we can help you every step of the way to become involved in this exciting and growing global industry.
Student Review: • "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally." - Shaun, London, UK
International House Newcastle is a friendly English language school in the centre of Newcastle-upon-Tyne that offers accredited CELTA & DELTA TEFL teacher training courses, as well as a wide range of English language classes. Our English language school is the only school in the North of England that is accredited by British Council, a member of the International House World Organisation of language schools and a member of EAQUALS.
For over 40 years, International House has been pioneering developments in teacher training. Our original teacher-training certificates became the model for the CELTA and DELTA. Our reputation for writing and delivering high quality courses is respected throughout the world.
International House is in the heart of Newcastle, a lively university city with a world-famous reputation for friendliness and excellent public transport, leisure and entertainment facilities. Our facilities at International House Newcastle include 16 classrooms, a large personal study programme suite, a lively cafe, wonderful social programme and the very finest teaching and teacher training standards.