British Language Training Centre: The BLTC is located in Oxford House in the centre of Amsterdam, close to Spui. Car parking is limited. The nearest parking garages are (1) Bijenkorf, (2) De Kolk, and (3) Muziektheater/Stadhuis.
Trams 1, 2, and 5 stop almost in front of the door (three stops from the Central Station). Trams 4, 9, 14, 16, 24, and 25 stop at Rokin (a two-minute walk).
• Would you consider Madrid and Spain as an alternative TEFL course destination in Europe? Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
• The BSN Language Centre is part of The British School in The Netherlands, located in The Hague.
• We offer CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) courses twice a year.
• CELTA is the most highly-regarded and widely-recognised qualification for new English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teachers. Employers around the world ask for CELTA. It's the practical English language teaching qualification that gives you the essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence to qualify as a teacher of English.
• Thousands of people each year choose CELTA to open up a whole world of exciting English language teaching opportunities. It is awarded by Cambridge English which is part of the University of Cambridge.
• CELTA is great for recent graduates, people who are changing career, or teachers who want to gain a formal qualification.
• The CELTA is designed for people who have little or no previous experience of teaching English. In addition, it is a very useful course for English language teachers who have been teaching for some years in different contexts, or with few or no formal qualifications.
Student Review: "I chose the CELTA certificate because it is one of the most well-respected EFL/ESL teaching qualifications, and it allows me to teach anywhere. I specifically selected the BSN Language Centre because the tutors have a wealth of experience.."
• Part-time, face-to-face Cambridge CELTA course offered twice a year from September-February and March-July.
Course topics include: - Classroom management
- Teaching new language
- Error correction techniques
- Teaching in different environments
- Language analysis
- Using songs, video and technology in the classroom
Accademia Britannica - International House Rome offers English teacher training courses to students from around the world. We offer the University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults); DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) and CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners). We are the only Cambridge ESOL Authorized Centre in Rome.
CELTA is the most widely recognised initial professional qualification accredited level 5 on the UK National Qualification Framework (NQF). Our CELTA course provides initial training in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), but will also suit students who are already in the profession but who have no formal or practical qualification.
The DELTA qualification is designed for practising and experienced English language teachers. The course is delivered in 2 basic ways around the world: online and face to face. These methods combined give a third format of delivery: blended learning.
"I really enjoyed the course, although it was intense and sometimes stressful. I feel the support from the trainers was great, they were very encouraging and provided very constructive feedback. They also acted as good role models in terms of their attitudes and teaching styles. Thank you! - Sarah F.
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults): semi-intensive (3 months) and intensive (4 weeks) courses all year round.
- University of Cambridge ESOL DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults): new modular DELTA available face to face, online and blended learning
- University of Cambridge ESOL CELTYL (Extension Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners)
Situated in Greenwich, London, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) is a leading provider of accredited TESOL Certification programs to individuals who are fluent at English and who have an interest in teaching it in the UK or worldwide.
We provide 120-hour TESOL certification programs either on site, online, or a combination of both with a 50-hour teaching practicum with actual EFL students. Online specialization courses are available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
Our programs contain career support for life. We help our students set up a professional resume / CV and refer them to schools directly or to a recruiter who will offer them to the schools they service.
ITTI trainers are professionals in the field who are experienced in teaching English and dedicated to training English teachers. All of our teacher trainers have either a PhD, an M.A. TESOL or certification in TEFL.
ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), an international accreditation provider with chapters on all continents.
Our organization is also institutional member of the College of Teachers, the UK's primary association of TESOL/TEFL professionals. In addition, we are members of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language).
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect."
Take the first step towards a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the UK or anywhere in the world!
A global leader in providing online TEFL / TESOL qualifications, TEFL Training College offers internationally-recognized and accredited TEFL certificate and diploma courses.
The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
TEFL Training College gives you the opportunity to get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home!
Our online TEFL courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you. You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
Student Testimonial: "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally."
- Shaun, London, UK