British Language Training Centre: British Language Training Centre is a language school located in the heart of Amsterdam. BLTC is the only organisation in the Netherlands to offer the CELTA courses. The Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) is the most widely recognized qualification for those wishing to follow a career in TEFL. Our standard courses can also be given in house.
These courses prepare the student for the Cambridge examination Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA). These introductory courses are intended for candidates with little or no previous experience of teaching languages. CELTA is the most widely recognized qualification for those wishing to follow a career in TEFL and provides a solid foundation on which a teacher can build.
English for Teachers Programme: This programme is designed for teachers who need to give lessons using English. It is a flexible programme that fits into the teachers' working time and schedules. The programme can be run equally successfully for individuals or for groups of up to 10 participants. A full group programme consists of three Training Blocks. Depending upon the current level and needs of the participants' English, more intensive and shorter options are available.
Other Courses: Teacher Training English Workshops (Academic Writing and Presentations). English, Dutch classes.
• The BSN Language Centre is part of The British School in The Netherlands, located in The Hague.
• We offer CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) courses twice a year.
• CELTA is the most highly-regarded and widely-recognised qualification for new English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teachers. Employers around the world ask for CELTA. It's the practical English language teaching qualification that gives you the essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence to qualify as a teacher of English.
• Thousands of people each year choose CELTA to open up a whole world of exciting English language teaching opportunities. It is awarded by Cambridge English which is part of the University of Cambridge.
• CELTA is great for recent graduates, people who are changing career, or teachers who want to gain a formal qualification.
• The CELTA is designed for people who have little or no previous experience of teaching English. In addition, it is a very useful course for English language teachers who have been teaching for some years in different contexts, or with few or no formal qualifications.
Student Review: "I chose the CELTA certificate because it is one of the most well-respected EFL/ESL teaching qualifications, and it allows me to teach anywhere. I specifically selected the BSN Language Centre because the tutors have a wealth of experience.."
• Part-time, face-to-face Cambridge CELTA course offered twice a year from September-February and March-July.
Course topics include: - Classroom management
- Teaching new language
- Error correction techniques
- Teaching in different environments
- Language analysis
- Using songs, video and technology in the classroom
The Language House offers a TEFL/TESOL course which provides teacher training to facilitate teaching English abroad. With an ever increasing demand of English teaching jobs, we focus on Mediterranean countries. We offer courses in Nice and Montpellier in the South of France. Nice, capital of the Cote d'Azur, is located on the French Riviera and there is no better place to live and work.
Our TEFL/TESOL certificate course is accredited, internationally recognized and follows The British Council criteria with over 120 hours of class time. After our training, you will be well on your way to exploring this part of the world by teaching. Our program insures quality training by employing small class sizes, completely certified trainers and personalized preparation for finding employment in your country of choice. Unlike many certificate programs, our teacher practice component takes place in both mainstream education as well as private English language schools. We provide the opportunity to teach both children and adults.
As the leading TESOL provider in France, we offer customized job assistance and coaching to ensure our graduates find work anywhere in France and the rest of the world.
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.
Earn a TESOL / TEFL Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the comfort of your own home or office across London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
A leading provider of distance education programs, International Career Institute offers three TESOL English teacher training study options.
Taught by experienced, professional tutors, our TESOL courses are carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments.
You may take your time in completing your course or you may decide to dedicate enough time to complete your course in record time. You will not be locked into a timetabled situation as with classroom study.
Student Testimonial: "Practical, fun, best thing I have done for myself in many years...I enjoyed every aspect of the program. I have nothing but praise for the program. Thank you!" - Daniela Werner
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in the Czech Republic and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
The Berlin School of English provides intensive English teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). The course involves 120 hours working with tutors and colleagues as well as the same amount of time spent on self-directed study and preparation outside class time. This can be completed intensively (usually over four weeks) or part-tme (often over three months).
The Cambridge ESOL CELTA could be your first step towards joining these learners in their classroom, anywhere around the world. The Cambridge ESOL CELTA is an initial qualification aimed at preparing you to teach English as a Second or Foreign Language to adult language learners in a wide range of contexts.
In addition, the school provides courses in general and business English and German as a foreign language. Accommodation available.
120-hour Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Course:
- Intensive 4-week full-time courses offered throughout the year.
- We also provide part-time, 3-month CELTA study options
- In order to be awarded the Cambridge ESOL CELTA qualification after completing a course with us, you need to have shown consistent and satisfactory ability in all of the assessment areas laid down by Cambridge ESOL