Chiang Mai University Language Institute:
Established in 2003, Language Institute Chiang Mai University (LICMU) offers a TEFL certificate program as well as a wide range of language training programs. Located in Chiang Mai, which is 700 kms north of the Thai capital Bangkok, LICMU is part of one of Thailand's top 3 universities and has grown to be one of the largest and most successful language institutions in Northern Thailand.
We offer a 120-hour TEFL / TESOL certification course that provides instruction and coaching in the theory and practice of teaching English as a foreign language to adults, commonly known as TEFL. It is an intensive course, requiring not only the six and a half hours a day of class time, but also several hours a day of reading, studying, lesson planning and preparing for lessons. The course also includes a practicum (teacher training practice).
- Communicative Thai Language Courses
- Thai Language and Culture Program
- Cultural Internship Programs
- Thailand Educational Tours
- Enrichment Camps
Language Training Programs:
- European Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Asian Languages: Korean, Chinese, Japanese
Graduate Training Program:
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS exam preparation
- Academic Reading and Writing Programs
- Oral Presentation Courses
LICMU is located in the picturesque city of Chiang Mai, 700 kms north of the Thai capital Bangkok. With a population of just under 2 million people, it is Thailand's second largest city. Chiang Mai University is located to the base of one of the most beautiful mountains, knows as Doi Suthep Mountain. Chiang Mai University is famous for its exquisite nature and waterfalls, along with its cultural history through the 300 plus magnificent temples within the province. LICMU understands the important balance between academic and leisure, and together with LICMU and the city of Chiang Mai, offers extensive academic, recreational, sporting, cultural and entertainment opportunities. Students will truly have a Thai experience when coming to study at Chiang Mai University.
In 2003, Language Institute Chiang Mai University (LICMU) was formed with the purpose of being able to meet the demand of language training services for Chiang Mai University students, staff and the wider community. These non credit programs would form the core basis from which to operate. Its mission is three fold:
1. To develop Chiang Mai University students to be able to communicate with foreigners so as to effectively further their careers and studies.
2. To respond to the need of foreign language and cultural exchange services from individuals, organisations and institutions, to provide the highest quality training programs.
3. To strengthen global ties with education institutions, and to promote the exchange or cultures, values and ideas between students.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 239 Hauy Kaew Road, Suthep, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200, Chiang Mai, Thailand|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.