Chiang Mai University Language Institute: Established in 2003, Language Institute Chiang Mai University (LICMU) offers a TEFL certificate program as well as a wide range of language training programs. Located in Chiang Mai, which is 700 kms north of the Thai capital Bangkok, LICMU is part of one of Thailand's top 3 universities and has grown to be one of the largest and most successful language institutions in Northern Thailand.
Language Institute Chiang Mai University is located towards the rear entrance of Chiang University (Suthep Road). Language Institute CMU is located opposite the Faculty of Agriculture crop field on the T-junction intersection, next to the Social Research Institute and Graduate School.
Langauge Institute Chiang Mai University facility on campus. To the left (out of frame) will be Social Research Institute. To the right (also out of frame) main road and then Archery Field and Main Stadium.
School / Office Address:239 Hauy Kaew Road, Suthep, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200
With schools located in Bangkok, Pattaya Khon Kaen and Chiang Mai, Thailand, Text and Talk Academy provides a range of TEFL English teacher training Certificate courses.
We have trained more than 1,000,000 Thai students at our school, in private and government schools, in companies, in international schools and universities. Established 1991, we use professional trained teachers only.
With more than 3,100 graduates teaching in Thailand and all over the world, our accredited course and highly sought-after tefl certificate qualifies you to teach anywhere! Not only that, but our 6-week course prepares you to teach English to all learners, from little children all the way through the company CEO.
We offer a wide range of courses, covering first courses for newcomers to TEFL all the way to experienced teachers who need a good review. Whatever your objectives in teaching English as a foreign or second language, we have a course for you, and at graduation we assist greatly in helping you to get situated in a well-paid teaching job!
Situated in the heart of Bangkok, American TESOL Institute (ATI) has been training students from around the world to teach English since 2002.
We offer a standardized, in-class TESOL Certificate Program that lasts for 3 weeks with 120 course hours. Our TESOL course incorporates the methodologies and the practices that can prepare a teacher to face any ESL class confidently across the globe.
The Institute boasts of a series of educational quality control methods ensuring that teachers trained under the ATI banner are of the highest standard.
American TESOL Programs are accredited by USETTA (United States English Teacher Training Association).
GreenTEFL is Chiang Mai's leading provider of TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification. We operate through The NAVA school of English, Chiang Mai's largest employer of English teachers contracting to over 20 teachers in and around Chiang Mai. At GeenTEFL we supply all our students with a 1 year education visa so they can enjoy a hassle free stay in Thailand and find work at their own pace.
We offer a fully credited and recognised 120 hour TEFL course that focuses on creating exceptional and prepared teachers. Throughout the course, students will be able to observe experienced teachers working through NAVA and will be given the ample opportunities to create and run their own classes in real Thai schools. We also provide our students with free transportation to and from the school every day. We are positive that after the course you will be an exceptionally prepared, able, experienced and sort after graduate. So much so that we provide you life-time job assistance. And NAVA is always seeking graduates from the GreenTEFL program.
We offer an internationally-recognised 4-week /120 hour TEFL certificate course.
- 1 year education visa
- Highly qualified and experienced trainers
- Peer teacher observation
- Extensive practical experience in Thai schools
- Life-time job assistance
- Free transport to and from the school
Based in Hong Kong, the Asian TEFL Institute is a TEFL/TESOL course accrediting body that partners with quality schools in Thailand to provide 120-hour TESOL Certificate courses. Our course is an intensive 3-week certificate TEFL course which will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to take your first steps towards a new and exciting career in EFL/ESL teaching. We ensure that all courses offered by our partners meet international standards.
We provide TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) accreditation for schools in Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket, Hua Hin, and Chiang Mai, Thailand. Experience the wonders of Asia while gaining an internationally recognised teaching qualification. Asian TEFL Institute offers our trainees the opportunities to get TEFL/TESOL-certified in some of the most exotic locations on earth.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in Thailand, Asia, the UK, the USA, Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
• International TEFL Academy offers an internationally recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Pattaya, Thailand. The first two weeks of the course are held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and the third and fourth weeks are held in Pattaya.
• Located two hours south of Bangkok, on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, Pattaya is Thailand's premier beach resort.
• International TEFL Academy offers our four-week TEFL certification program in over 25 countries around the world.
• We also offer partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes. In addition to our full-time, campus-based TEFL programs, we also offer a professional-level, highly interactive 170 hour online TEFL course.
• International TEFL Academy's global training locations include: New York, Chicago & Boston, USA; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Limassol, Cyprus; Budapest, Hungary; Crete, Greece; Florence & Sardinia, Italy; Ciudad Guzman Mexico; Arequipa, Peru; St. Petersburg, Russia; Barcelona & Madrid, Spain; Istanbul, Turkey; and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.