Omnicom School of Languages: Located in center of downtown Calgary, Alberta, Omnicom School of Languages is one of Canada's leading English language schools. Teaching English as a second language (TESL) can be a highly rewarding way to see the world, interact with new cultures, and help newcomers feel welcome and comfortable in Canada.
English Language Teacher Training (TESL / TESOL Courses)
- 120-hour Online TESL Certificate Program (accredited by TESL Canada)
- TEYL Course (Teaching English for Young Learners)
- TESOL Course
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
Are you ready to start an exciting new career teaching English abroad? Take one of Ontesol's accredited online TESOL / TEFL courses and gain an internationally-recognized qualification as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher from the comfort of your own home.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto to provide students with the flexibility of taking a TESOL / TEFL course online. Coventry House International has years of experience delivering advanced TESOL courses such as Trinity CertTESOL and TESL Canada.
Our innovative online teacher training courses provide students with the skills and knowledge required to become ESL teachers. Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development.
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Start a rewarding new career as an English language teacher in Canada or abroad! A leading provider of TESOL/TESOL certification in North America, Oxford Seminars offers combined online / on-site English teacher training programs.
In Vancouver BC, our 100-hour onsite course is held at the University of British Columbia and/or the Simon Fraser University-Vancouver campus. In addition, there is a 40-hour online component to our certification course.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum. We back our internationally-recognized certificate with our Graduate Placement Service, which boasts partnerships in strong ESL markets across the globe.
Get certified as an English language teacher and join thousands of Oxford Seminars graduates teaching English in dozens of countries around the world! Our TESOL teacher training courses are also offered at other locations in BC, Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, Quebec, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and across the United States.
"From the start of this course, with no knowledge, to the end of the course, with a great improvement in knowledge and confidence, I am ready to take on this new and exciting change in careers." - R.E., Vancouver, BC
Situated in downtown Vancouver, BC, the Immigrant Services Society of BC Language College is an international language training institute that provides a TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teaching Diploma that will prepare you to teach English to ESL students in Canada, and abroad. Recognized by TESL Canada, graduates who complete our practicum are also eligible to apply for TESL Canada membership and teach English in Canada.
Travel the world and teach English - get TESOL certified by one of Vancouver's top English language centers. We offer an exciting program that utilizes activities, presentations and practice teaching. High quality classroom training with expert instructors, in a friendly and enjoyable environment. Course materials will be provided, including extensive handouts and access to our student library.
ISSofBC Language College is accredited with Languages Canada (formerly CLC) and the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA).
TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teaching Diploma:
- 8-week course (may be completed in 10 weeks through evening classes)
- Recognized by TESL Canada
- Teach English in Canada, and all over the world
- Practice teaching experience
- Quality in-class training
- Expert instructors
- Course materials provided
- Extensive handouts
- Student library
- TESOL Diploma upon successful completion