Oxford Seminars, Vancouver: Are you searching for a weekend TESOL course in Vancouver BC? Oxford Seminars provides an internationally-recognized TESOL/TESL certification course to students who would like to start new careers as English language teachers either in Canada or abroad. Taught at the University of British Columbia and/or Simon Fraser University-Vancouver campus, our quality TESOL/TESL course aims to provide you with a wide range of teaching skills, ensuring you graduate as a well-trained, marketable ESL teacher. Our TESOL teacher training courses are also offered at other locations in BC, Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, Quebec, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and across the United States.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
TESOL/TESL Certification Course:
100 hours of onsite classes taught over 6 days (Saturdays & Sundays) combined with 40 hours of online classes. Includes a practicum (teaching practice).
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Vancouver Career College is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals just like you, looking for a career change opportunity or a quality program in order to learn to teach English as a second language in Canada or abroad. Vancouver Career College has six campus locations in BC province - Vancouver, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Our TESL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada.
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Alaya International Training Centre - ATC, Vancouver
Courses / Programs
Alaya International Training Centre (ATC) is a specialized ESL English teacher training school based in the centre of Vancouver, BC. We offer online and classroom TESOL Certificate and Diploma programs. We pride ourselves on our experience and determination in providing top quality TESOL programs. The in-class TESOL teacher training programs are aimed at upper-intermediate to advanced level international students and Canadians who want to learn how to teach English to speakers of other languages.
Our online courses are designed for international students and Canadians who are unable to attend classes at the school. They are ideal for students who are self-motivated and give the students the advantage to work in the comfort of their own home at their own pace.
Alaya International Training Centre has a long history in teaching English. We provide first class instruction with the most modern techniques. Our centre is a friendly and at the same time very professional place where you can make international friends and exchange knowledge and culture with students from all over the world.
Situated in Toronto, Ontario in east-central Canada, McKinsey International College offers a TESL International course which provides students with the training, skills, and practice to confidently teach in a variety of settings in the ESL field. Students will study in historical perspectives and models of second language acquisition, pedagogy, linguistics, as well as relevant methodological and professional issues. Practicum and observations are conducted on site; no off-site training required.
We also offer a MIC-TESL program, available to international students as a pre-requisite course to the TESL International course. In addition to this, we provide a Coventry TESL (TESOL) program. This provides students with the finest training and instruction to teach English in Canada or abroad through their Standard TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) or Trinity CertTESOL certificate courses.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• Earn the world’s most recognised and respected international TEFL English teacher training qualification in the heart of Montreal, Quebec.
• StudyCELTA provides a 4-week, full-time, on campus Cambridge University ESOL CELTA Certificate as well as a 22-week blended online CELTA program.
• The Cambridge CELTA course is an introductory TEFL program for candidates who have little or no previous English language teaching experience. It may also be suitable for candidates with some TEFL experience but little previous teacher training.
• Our CELTA course is recognised as a Level 5 Qualification by the British Curriculum Authority, so it follows an authorised syllabus.
• Our centre is located in the charming cultural quarter of Old Montreal - close to the waterfront and easily accessible by public transport.
Student Review: “I am very happy to report that taking the CELTA at the teacher training centre in Montreal was a watershed event in my life, as being CELTA qualified led to my being hired at one of the best schools in Latin America.” - Thiago, Brazil
Cambridge University CELTA Certificate Course: • 4 week intensive full-time course
• 120 study hours
• Available year round
Our in-class course includes real-life teaching practice with actual English learners, in an authentic classroom environment
Online / Blended Learning CELTA Certificate: • 22-week course
• Flexible study schedule
• Includes live teaching practice
• Optional locations for practicum component
• Prepares you to plan and deliver motivating, useful lessons
Greystone College offers a 12-week TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) Diploma course in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Our TESOL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada. The objective of our teacher training program is to provide trainees with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be successful ESL/EFL teachers. The course is open to Canadian and international students.
Students who successfully complete this program may apply for TESL Canada’s Professional Standard Two certification, provided they meet language and education requirements. They will also have the option to take the internationally-recognized Cambridge University TKT exam which is a test from Cambridge ESOL about teaching English to speakers of other languages.
Each student will observe 10 or more hours of ESL classes, will spend time with a mentor teacher, and will teach their own class for at least 10 hours as their final practicum, under the supervision of a sponsor teacher. Our TESOL course focuses on a high degree of interaction between instructor and students.