Saint Philip's School: St Philip's School offers small class sizes to students from all walks of life in classes Kindergarten to 8th grade, and it is located in the heart of Noe Valley in Central San Francisco. Low student-teacher ratios give students the individual attention they need to excel in all aspects of the school curriculum. Up-to-date mobile technology laboratories and a recently remodelled library give students both traditional and contemporary access to information as they prepare for the future.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
St Philip's School addresses the unique, spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and academic needs of our students. We believe in the promise of each and every student and foster the pursuit of knowledge throughout our school community.
Education Programs: - Kindergarten through to 8th grade.
- Both a.m and p.m extended programs are available to students in grades K through to grade 8.
- A variety of afterschool activites are offered such as language, sports league and the arts.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Arroyo Pacific Academy is a four-year private, independent, co-educational, college preparatory high school for grades 9-12 in Arcadia in the San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles County, approximately 13 miles north-east of Downtown LA. We are fully accredited by the Schools Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (W.A.S.C.). Arroyo Pacific Academy provides a distinctive educational program and a special place for students to learn, grow, and prepare for life.
Founded in 1998 by Philip Clarke, the school consistently works to serve the needs of students of the surrounding community and throughout the County of Los Angeles. At Arroyo Pacific Academy, based upon our Mission Statement, our Philosophy and our Expected Schoolwide Learning Results, we help our students to develop the knowledge and skills to communicate, calculate, create, research and reason. We encourage our students to build a foundation of responsibility, respect, cooperation and sensitivity to the needs and contributions of others.
- General High School Program for Grades 9 - 12
- College Preparatory Curriculum
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Assisted Learning
- College Prep Outreach
- Young Scholar Program
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Summer School
- We also offer College and Career Education
Grace Childcare Center, located in Visalia, California, is a Christian Preschool & Childcare center offering programs to children aged 2 - 6 years. The preschool/childcare center program at Grace Lutheran Church trains the whole child: body, soul and mind. Through Bible stories the children learn about God's love. An excellent staff promotes the growth of the whole child: physically, socially, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Grace Lutheran Church of Visalia provides a strong Christian education so that children may become faithful, literate and productive Christian citizens who will serve God and others with love.
- Preschool Programs for children aged 2-6 years
- Bible stories
- Learn about God's Love
- Excellent Staff
- Promotes the physical, social, emotional, mental & spiritual growth of the whole child
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful graduation, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
The Colburn School is a non-profit independent institution located in downtown Los Angeles across from the Walt Disney Concert Hall, consisting of two divisions: a non-degree-granting School of Performing Arts (1400 students and growing) and a degree-granting (maximum 110 students). The Colburn School is a community-based school that provides music, dance and drama training from introductory to advanced levels to students from ages preschool through adult. The School of Performing Arts has existed for over 50 years; the Conservatory is in its third year.
Our mission in the School of Performing Arts emphasizes quality early education in the performing arts. We do offer classes for students as young as 1½ years of age, but there is no upper age limit for enrollment, and some of our students are adults. The Conservatory of Music is predominantly college-age students. The Colburn School is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music.
One of the oldest and best independent private schools in Orange County CA, Eldorado Emerson Private School has been dedicated to excellence in education for preschool through 12th grade since 1958. Eldorado Emerson received the highest accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and has approximately 200 students enrolled.
We promote high achievement and a lifelong love of learning through small class sizes averaging 10-15 students, exceptional faculty, accelerated learning for advanced students, and a positive, friendly environment in which students feel valued and inspired to excel in all areas.
In addition to a challenging academic curriculum, students in all grades take courses in foreign language, music, and art. Eldorado Emerson's five-acre campus features a full art studio, science lab, performing arts center, athletics department, computer lab, and renowned Monet Garden. Many of our students go on to attend elite universities, including Harvard, Cornell, Johns Hopkins, Stanford, and many others.