Saint Philip's School: St Philip's School offers small class sizes to students from all walks of life in classes Kindergarten to 8th grade, and it is located in the heart of Noe Valley in Central San Francisco. Low student-teacher ratios give students the individual attention they need to excel in all aspects of the school curriculum. Up-to-date mobile technology laboratories and a recently remodelled library give students both traditional and contemporary access to information as they prepare for the future.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
St Philip's School addresses the unique, spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and academic needs of our students. We believe in the promise of each and every student and foster the pursuit of knowledge throughout our school community.
Education Programs: - Kindergarten through to 8th grade.
- Both a.m and p.m extended programs are available to students in grades K through to grade 8.
- A variety of afterschool activites are offered such as language, sports league and the arts.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Glenoaks Elementary School & Wooden Shoe Preschool, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Glenoaks Elementary School & Wooden Shoe is part of the United Methodist Church of San Fernando and provides a private Christian education for grades Pre K-6. We offer enrichment classes as part of our school curriculum, including Spanish, Art, Music and PE. In addition, we offer preschool for ages 2.5-5 yrs. old. Our tuition is very affordable: K - $3,000 yr. and 1-6: $4,000 yr.
Located in San Fernando in north-west Los Angeles County, CA, we teach children from San Fernando, Kagel Canyon, Granada Hills, Panorama City, Sunland, Sun Valley and surrounding San Fernando Valley communities.
Our curriculum stresses the importance of God in the lives of our children, our families, our community, our country and all the nations of the world. We teach respect for all people and honor and celebrate diversity as well as unity. Being a Christian school, it must be clearly understood that a part of each day be devoted to prayer, Bible study and memorization of Bible verses.
We tailor our teaching to each student, not to the lowest level of the class. This allows your child to progress faster in areas of strength and receive the extra attention needed to master subjects that are difficult.
- Wooden Shoe Preschool accommodates children from 2 years old through Pre-K.
- Glenoaks Elementary School offers kindergarten through 6th grade programs including:
* Reading and Literature
* Physical Education
* Standardized Testing
* Awards/Honor Roll
* Daycare from 7am
* After School Club from 3pm to 6pm
Bay Area School of Enterprise (BASE) is a Charter Public School located on Third Street in Alameda, CA. The first youth-initiated charter high school in the country, BASE provides an environment in which youth take ownership of their own learning and change their own lives as they change the community around them.
BASE's approach to education, Enterprise Learning, is a developmental approach that integrates youth development practices, experiential education, constructivism, and traditional college preparatory learning. Enterprise Learning emphasizes project creation and performance as a tool to enhance personal efficacy, reading, writing and public speaking.
All students in the Bay Area (East Oakland, South Bay, San Francisco, Berkeley, Walnut Creek etc...) are eligible to enroll.
- BASE offers small class sizes, college preparation, community involvement, real world projects and leadership opportunities.
- The educational program at the BASE is based on “enterprise learning” - a project-based, hands-on approach that allows students to learn academic subjects and real-world skills through work on enterprises that they create and grow.
Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley is a French-English bilingual school in south-west Berkeley in northern Alameda County in the East Bay region of California. We provide a bilingual, international environment where children from preschool through to eighth grade are cared for, stimulated and challenged. We are the oldest bilingual school in the East Bay area.
Our graduates go on to top high schools and colleges, and at last count they had lived, worked, and studied in 47 countries worldwide. We offer students a well-balanced program that combines the best of the French and American educational approaches. We also provide a wide range of services to enrich students' educational experience.
We offer families a strong sense of community. The closely-knit “family” of the school is vital in creating a nurturing environment for our children. Our international atmosphere and inclusiveness comes through in events that celebrate the wonderfully varied backgrounds of our students.
Since we first opened our doors in 1977, enrollment has grown from 55 students to 525, and the number of languages we offer has increased from two to five (English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, and Latin).
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
Academic Programs for Preschool-Grade 12 Students:
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Valley Beth Shalom Harold M. Schulweis Day School is an Independent co-educational Jewish day school for grades K-6. We are located in Encino, California and serve several communities including Sherman Oaks, Encino, and Tarzana. The Day School offers a high academic program, a dynamic Jewish experience and bonding of friendships within a caring community. We are proud of our "top ranking accreditation status" from California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS), Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Bureau of Jewish Education (BJE).
We are all on a lifelong journey of discovery that is informed, enlivened, and enriched by academic achievement, spirituality, community, and personal growth. A superior elementary school-level foundation for this journey is the objective of Valley Beth Shalom Day School. In laying these paths, VBS Day School also nurtures key virtues and values. The VBS Day School faculty and staff are dedicated to creating a partnership between home and school that will enable each child to strive to reach his or her potential.
Academic Program covering subjects including Language Arts, Social Studies, Mathematics, Technology, Physical Education and Science. Judaic Program featuring Modern Hebrew Language, History and Culture.