Private schools in California: Middle schools in San Francisco. Jewish schools in the Bay Area offering preschool, elementary, middle & high school programs. Jewish kindergarten in San Rafael, Marin County.
Brandeis Hillel Day School: In an award-winning facility set on two acres in San Francisco, CA, Brandeis Hillel Day School is a non-affiliated, community school where children from diverse Jewish backgrounds create and participate in an environment of learning and support. Begun in 1963 as the Brandeis School, the school merged with the Hillel Day School in 1973. A Marin campus located in San Rafael was opened in 1978. The school recently completed construction of a state-of-the-art building to accommodate K-3rd grades, a music room, multi-purpose room, and science lab.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
K-3rd, Lower School, Middle School and High School.
- The curriculum includes Math, Science, English, Social Studies, Music, Art, Drama, English - Hebrew bilingual program, Journalism / Yearbook and PE.
- After-school program with enrichment courses and an outdoor education program.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Jeanne´s Daycare is located on Olin Street in West Los Angeles, and has over 20 years of experience caring for children. Our services now include Licensed Family Day Care, Child Care, Preschool, Toddler Programs, Infant Care, Baby Care, Before & After School Programs and Accredited Day Care.
Since we are caring for children with ages ranging from newborn though school age, flexibility for the program is important as the needs of the infants and children are constantly changing and developing. We have been accredited by the NAFCC which indicates to the parents a superior level of day care service. We are also proud to have been chosen by Connections for Children as the only LAUP Los Angeles Universal Preschool for the 90034 zip code area.
Located in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA, West Hollywood Elementary School offers Kindergarten to 6th grade programs for children from West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Sherman Oaks, Beverly Glen, Burbank and surrounding Los Angeles communities. All of us at West Hollywood Elementary School; students, teachers, support staff, parents and community members are dedicated to educating the leaders of tomorrow. Together, we are proud to uphold a rigorous and challenging learning environment rich in diversity, celebrated in achievement and filled with possibility; a school where all of us learn and achieve great things.
Collectively, we encourage the free flow of diverse ideas and perspectives that inspire innovation and hold that all children, regardless of their economic, ethnic, cultural or linguistic background, will achieve not only academic and social success, but reach their maximum potential while they enjoy being a really great kid. West Hollywood Elementary operates as a member of Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) in District 4.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
Academic Programs for Preschool-Grade 12 Students:
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Founded in 1975, Cornerstone Academy is a private, nonprofit school in the Portola District of San Francisco and primarily serves families from San Francisco and the Peninsula. The grade span is preschool through high school.
Cornerstone Academy is founded on Christian values, supports the home and churches of students in providing an education that is grounded in the Christian values of the Bible as reflected in the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Elementary, middle & high school programs with continued Chinese language instruction from grades 1 - 12. Our academic program consists of core subjects in English, Mandarin, math, science, social science, religious studies, physical education, fine arts, and electives. For High School, honors and Advanced Placement courses are offered in a variety of classes.
- ESL program for middle & high school students
- Full boarding program for international high school students
Playmates Co-operative Nursery School is located at 2340 42nd Avenue in the Sunset District in the west-central part of San Francisco. We are a non-profit, nonsectarian, interracial co-operative organization formed and operated by parents and experienced staff. We provide an excellent child-centered nursery program for children 2 1/2 to 6 years of age, as well as a transitional kindergarden program. Scholarships are also available. An adult-to-child ratio of one-to-five provides individualized attention, a safe environment and many opportunities for creative expression. Children with special needs are welcome.
Playmates Co-operative has offered families a supportive and creative learning environment for over 50 years. Children at Playmates build trust and confidence in a warm, nurturing environment. They learn the joy of friendship with other children and adults in a setting that encourages cooperation and problem solving, gain high self-esteem and develop independence through successful age-appropriate "hands-on" learning experiences. Children also develop a positive attitude towards learning; a love of school.
- Nursery program for children 2 1/2 to 6 years of age
- Transitional kindergarten program
- Young 5 program for ages: 2 1/2 - 6 years
- Extended care available from 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Summer programs
* A.M. session: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
* P.M. session: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
* Young 5 program: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
* Part-time attendance (3, 4 or 5 days / week)
* Non-teaching / teaching slots available
* Lunch Bunch: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).