The Brownstone School and Daycare Center, Manhattan: The Brownstone School and Daycare Center is a preschool on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in NYC. We are located at 128 West 80th Street between Amsterdam and Columbus Avenues, half a block from the Museum of Natural History. Our school was founded in 1963 and chartered by the New York State Board of Regents in 1983. Most of our families live or work on Manhattan's Upper West Side. However, the school has always been strongly committed to families from a variety of cultural, ethnic and economic backgrounds that reflect our diverse society, so families from all over the city have always been a part of The Brownstone. We have been serving the community for 45 years and welcome children ages 2 to 5 years.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
- Preschool for children from 2 to 5 years
- 2 to 5 day programs
- Full day, half day and extended day care
- We are open from 9.00 am til 5.45 pm
* Tuition is comparable to that of other NYC independent, early childhood schools.
* Children must be 2 years of age, by May 31st to be enrolled at the school.
* Those who meet eligibility requirements may apply for placements, available through the New York City's Agency of Child Development.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Town House International School (T.H.I.S) is a non-profit, licensed pre-school in the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City. We offer an enriching pre-school program that incorporates language, science, math, play, computers, music-and-movement and arts in a multicultural environment. We have a full pre-school curriculum, both outdoor and indoor play areas, and we visit the park and library. Our schedule options are designed to meet the different needs of different families.
We have qualified and experienced teachers who love their jobs. Our age-appropriate program focuses on the whole child in the areas of cognitive, socio-emotional, physical and intellectual development. Our youngest students are two and our graduates are five. The curriculum in each of our classrooms is age appropriate and incorporates the critical components of child-initiated and teacher-supported activities.
Millennium Tutors is the nation's premier private tutoring service, offering the most highly individualized tutoring programs for all standardized exams and academic subjects in New York City and nationwide.
Our academic tutoring programs include tutoring for K-8, high school & college students as well as children who have special needs. We offer SAT and AP (Advanced Placement) college test preparation courses. In addition, our postgraduate test preparation programs include: LSAT (Law School Admission Test); GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test); GRE (Graduate Record Examination) and MCAT (Medical College Admission Test).
The Green Vale School is a co-educational, nonsectarian, independent day school in Old Brookeville on Long Island, New York, just 40 minutes east of Manhattan. We provide a superior academic preparation for boys and girls from Nursery through 8th Grade.
The School's highest priority is to ensure that students graduate with superior academic preparation which provides a foundation for a lifetime of learning. Self-discipline, motivation, and dedication to excellence are attitudes the School seeks to inculcate in all its students as they participate in the wide variety of learning experiences.
The character education program at Green Vale is the intrinsic thread that ties together the different school divisions and course offerings. This connectivity is based on the concepts of respect, responsibility, caring and citizenship.
Buffalo Seminary (Sem), located in Buffalo, western New York State, is a private independent college preparatory school for girls offering grades 9-12. Sem is the smallest all-girl school in Western New York, with a student to teacher ratio of 10:1. Therefore, the individual attention is the greatest. Sem is also the only non-religious, all-girls' school in the area, enhancing its diversity. The cozy atmosphere in our newly renovated building is one that is not replicated elsewhere.
Buffalo Seminary is accredited by New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS), Middle States, and New York State Board of Regents, and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- Grades 9-12
- World Cultures
- French or Spanish
- Introduction to Physics
- Health Seminar
- Computer Applications
- Arts Eye View
- Physical Education
- Modern European History
- Unites States History
- Advanced Placement Courses
& more ...
The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, Manhattan
Courses / Programs
Centrally located in Manhattan, NYC, The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute is the only school in the world that offers training of Lee Strasberg’s Method Acting in its pure form. As well as our acting programs for adults, we offer year-round classes for kids and teens aged between 7-18. These 12-week Saturday programs are offered for students during the fall, winter, summer and spring. In addition, we offer 2-week to 6-week all day summer camps.
Our Young Actors program is designed as an intensive and diverse course for serious young actors and the comprehensive curriculum includes Acting, Singing, Dance, Acting for Film and TV, and Production.
For over 40 years, the Institute has built its outstanding reputation on the proven value of Lee Strasberg’s teachings, the astonishing achievements of our students, and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Our highest goal is to ensure that each student masters Lee Strasberg’s technique and its disciplines, as well as encouraging every student to become a successful artist within his or her chosen field.