Malaca Instituto, Malaga: Malaca Instituto, located in the heart of Málaga in southern Spain offers intensive Spanish Courses for all levels. We have spent the last 30 years developing our teaching philosophy and evolving an approach to teaching Spanish which we believe is innovative and effective. The beauty and culture of Malaga guarantees each student the experience of a lifetime. The extremely positive feedback from our students confirms this.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Our professional approach has enabled us to assemble an impressive list of quality guarantees : Accredited Centre of the Instituto Cervantes, EAQUALS, EFQM, CEELE, etc. Leading American universities and other national and international institutions also use our services. Whether studying Spanish for school or university, for work or purely for the pleasure of knowing another language and its culture, you will find that we offer the course you need.
Courses / Programs:
Intensive Spanish Courses; Superintensive Spanish Courses; Group Spanish Lessons; Private Spanish Tuition; Spanish for Business; Spanish for International Trade and Commerce; DELE Preparation; Spanish for Tourism.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Go Spanish Abroad is a Madrid-based company which specialises in placing international students in Spanish abroad courses and accommodation. Through Go Spanish Abroad you can book Spanish courses and accommodation online in the most popular destinations in Spain and have everything set up and waiting for you when you arrive.
We also offer students Study and Travel packages, which allow for travel throughout Spain without interrupting Spanish classes through synchronisation of course programs and materials across schools and cities. Our price comparisons allow you to choose the best option for your goals and budget.
Instituto San Fernando, located in 7 cities across Spain, is a private Academic Institution offering Spanish language immersion programs to groups and individuals of all ages and abilities. We organize custom-designed linguistic programs for government entities, universities/colleges, high schools, and tailor made programs for groups of students.
Instituto San Fernando is located in seven different and beautiful Spanish cities: Barcelona, Toledo, Madrid, Seville, Cadiz, Granada and Valencia.
- High School Spanish Immersion Programs
- University Spanish Language Programs
- Home Stays with Spanish families
- Spanish language and culture classes
- Cultural / social / recreational activities
- Organized travel to nearby cities of interest
Intensive Spanish 20 - 20 hours per week
Intensive Spanish 30 - 30 hours per week
Semi Intensive Spanish 10 - 10 hours per week
Evening Spanish Course - 4 hours per week
One to One / Private Spanish Lessons - a la carte
DELE Preparation Course - 10 hours per week
SIELE Preparation Course - 10 hours per week.
Our campuses are located in Madrid and Málaga, where we offer an extensive range of year-round Spanish courses with flexible start dates and schedules to meet each student’s preferences and interests.
Learn Spanish in small groups with passionate, experienced teachers and communication-based methodology. Academic excellence combined with a fun atmosphere.
We’ve also built plenty of opportunities for you to immerse yourself in local Spanish culture, combining our quality programs with daily Fun After Class Activities to ensure you live a well-rounded Spanish experience.
Our motto is “¡Locos por el español!” which translates to “Crazy about Spanish!”. We really are! Our passion for the language and culture of Spain is at the heart of everything we do, and we can’t wait to share this love of learning and our home with you.
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.