Malaca Instituto, Malaga: Malaca Instituto, located in the heart of Málaga in southern Spain offers intensive Spanish Courses for all levels. We have spent the last 30 years developing our teaching philosophy and evolving an approach to teaching Spanish which we believe is innovative and effective. The beauty and culture of Malaga guarantees each student the experience of a lifetime. The extremely positive feedback from our students confirms this.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our professional approach has enabled us to assemble an impressive list of quality guarantees : Accredited Centre of the Instituto Cervantes, EAQUALS, EFQM, CEELE, etc. Leading American universities and other national and international institutions also use our services. Whether studying Spanish for school or university, for work or purely for the pleasure of knowing another language and its culture, you will find that we offer the course you need.
Courses / Programs:
Intensive Spanish Courses; Superintensive Spanish Courses; Group Spanish Lessons; Private Spanish Tuition; Spanish for Business; Spanish for International Trade and Commerce; DELE Preparation; Spanish for Tourism.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Welcome to our school, GADIR, and to the city of Cádiz, the oldest city in the West. GADIR, founded in 1989, is an average-sized school where all the pupils, teachers and organisers know each other and call each other by their first names from the very first day. Here with us you will feel at home.
If you want to know how Spanish people live, if you want to learn Spanish and have fun, if you are looking for a school with a wide variety of courses and excellent academic level,then come and visit us !
Offering Spanish language courses since 1987, our goal for students at Kingsbrook Spanish School in Barcelona is to learn in a pleasant, fun and efficient way; in an ideal environment. We also want them to have a great and positive personal experience. To achieve this aim, we have a team of professional qualified / experienced native teachers, friendly staff, and a completely refurnished school.
Our methodology is dynamic, communicative and participative. We work with small groups (average size seven, maximum ten) and we have semi-intensive Courses, Intensive Courses and Special Courses with Literature, History, Art, Gastronomy or Flamenco concepts. We also offer Business Spanish and Internships in Barcelona / Madrid.
Kingsbrook Spanish School is recognised by the Spanish Ministry of Education and the Instituto Cervantes, the German Bildingsurlaub, the Swedish CSN and we are members of FIYTO, ALTO and IAPA International Associations.
The FU International Academy, which specialises in teaching Spanish to foreigners, opened in 2000 in Puerto de la Cruz, north of the Canary Islands and belongs to the German F+U group. Our professional and experienced teachers will support you throughout the whole course.
We offer a wide variety of courses: individual courses, intensive group courses or special courses such as "tourism & hotel business". You will easily find the right course for your needs.
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Languagesforall is a language academy founded in 2014 by Marcia França in Pamplona in the north of Spain, with the aim of teaching foreign languages as well as Spanish for foreigners. We offer all types of training for foreigners:
- Course for all levels.
- Preparation for the DELE (Spanish for foreigners).
- Training course for ELE (Spanish as a Foreign Language).
- Conversation courses.
- Courses of 20 hours or 30 per week in group or individual.
- The courses can be 20 hours a week or more depending on the need of the student.
Pamplona, capital of the province of Navarra, is a city in northern Spain. It is known mainly for the celebration of the bullfights (Fiesta de San Fermín) that takes place in July. During this legendary party that lasts several days, the bulls chase the daring runners through the streets of the city.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA