Apply to international colleges & universities in the Middle East: Engineering university in Saudi Arabia for international students/ Americans, Canadians. Undergraduate degrees & masters programs in business, medicine, nursing, dentistry, computer science..
Qassim University: Headquartered in the city of Buraydah, and with campuses throughout the region, Qassim University provides higher education, Undergraduate Degrees, and Graduate Degree programs to local students as well as international students from around the world.
Established in 2004, the university has experienced a remarkable growth in enrollment and a significant expansion of faculty and administrative staff in its decade of existence.
- ABET: Qassim Engineering College has been awarded the prestigious accreditation by Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- QS Benchmarking: Qassim University is currently being benchmarked by QS against its national and international peers. The benchmarking provides a detailed map of the university's strengths and weaknesses in various academic markers.
- NCAAA: Qassim University is currently undergoing the accreditation process by National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment (NCAAA).
- ASIIN e.V.: Qassim University is also undergoing the certification of quality management systems in systems accreditation.
- COE: Community College in Buraidh obtained the accreditation from The Council on Occupational Education (COE) in July 2012.
A nationally distinguished institution of higher education, supporting sustainable development in the Qassim Region, helping to advance a knowledge-based society.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs
Study options include: - Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
- Applied Medical Sciences
- Architecture and Design
- Business and Economics
- Design and Home Economics
- Health Sciences
- Judiciary / Islamic Studies
- Medical Rehabilitation
Location: AlQassim Province is one of the 13 administrative provinces of Saudi Arabia. It is located in the center of Saudi Arabia, approximately 400 km northwest of Riyadh the capital.
Effat University, based in central Jeddah, on the Red Sea Coast of Western Saudi Arabia is an accredited Higher Education Institution for women.
We provide undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Early Childhood Education, English, Engineering, Business & more to female students.
In line with the vision of our Board of Trustees in the field of women’s education, we are committed to elevating women’s academic standards.
We aim to bring academic excellence to local women and become a community resource for future generations in their quest for progress and self-development.
The medium of instruction at Effat University is English. A student needs a minimum score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 520 and a minimum score on the Test of Written English (TWE) of 5 to be admitted as a first year university student. Effat University offers institutional versions of all required placement exams.
Effat University is fully accredited by the Saudi Ministry of Higher Education.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
Aberystwyth University, located 100 miles north west of Cardiff on the Welsh coast, is an independent university respected for its excellence in teaching and research offering a diverse range of postgraduate courses.
At Aberystwyth University Postgraduate Students can study a taught or research course. Taught Courses (MA, MSc, MScEcon, LLM, MBA, MRes, PG Diploma and PG Certificate) are based primarily on a combination of lectures, seminars, tutorials, study schools. Research Courses (PhD, MPhil and LLM by Research) are based purely or predominantly on the student's own research under the guidance of at least one supervisor.
Postgraduate Students can also choose to study full-time, part-time, by distance learning (departments of Law and Criminology and Information Studies only), externally or split degree, as a visiting student, or you can undertake non-qualification postgraduate study.
- Biological, Environmental & Rural Sciences (inc. Equine Science )
- Computer Science
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- English Literature and Creative Writing
- European Languages
- Geography and Earth Sciences
- History and Welsh History
- Information Studies
- International Politics
- Law and Criminology
- Management and Business
Established in 1972, Richmond, The American International University in London is an independent, international university. We provide a wide range of specialist courses at undergraduate and graduate level in the fields of liberal arts and professional studies. Our bachelor's degree courses and master's programs are open to students from the UK and all over the world.
With students from over 100 countries, Richmond provides an international curriculum which includes academic subjects and intercultural learning. With dual accreditation in both the USA and the United Kingdom, we emphasize the best of both systems of education: the US focus on the liberal arts and the British system of specialization.
The university is situated in the beautiful town of Richmond, within easy reach of central London. First and second year students are based at the Richmond Hill campus, in one of London's most sought-after areas. Third and fourth-year and MA students are based at our city campus in Kensington, one of London's most beautiful residential areas.
Kingston University London is located in Kingston upon Thames, a busy riverside town on the borders of London and Surrey in south-east England. Academic staff at Kingston University are divided into seven faculties - Art Design & Architecture; Arts & Social Sciences; Business & Law; Computing, Information Systems & Mathematics; Engineering; Science; Health and Social Care Sciences. Each faculty offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses, plus undertakes research in related areas. We also offer foundation courses as well as a pre-masters programme.
Kingston University has over 21,000 students and more than 3,000 of these are international students from all over the world. Undergraduate students at Kingston University benefit from top-quality teaching. In 2008, The Sunday Times placed us 32nd out of 120 UK universities for ‘teaching excellence’ – on a level with older universities including St Andrews, Durham, Bristol and Edinburgh.
Based in Dubai, Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University (HBMeU) provides both academic and professional development courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level to students in the UAE and from around the world. We offer a range of diploma courses, bachelor's degrees and masters programs in fields including business, management, Islamic banking and finance, and public health among many others. In addition, we offer a PhD program. HBMeU adopts a blended learning approach in the delivery of our various programs and courses. The blend combines the benefits of face-to-face learning, online collaboration and self-paced learning.
Our mission is to be the University of Choice in the Arab World in shaping the future of education and learning through innovative solutions. HBMeU prides itself on being named after H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Crown Prince of Dubai and HBMeU President.
HBMeU was inaugurated in 2002, as the only institution with an e-learning platform in the UAE, thanks to a strategic initiative with an aim to encourage the interest, uptake and application of TQM (Total Quality Management) thinking in the Arab world through innovative, affordable and accessible means. HBMeU has provided learning opportunities to all those individuals aspiring to specialize in quality management and to those associated with its implementation and management in various sectors of the economy.
- Diploma in Health Administration
- Diploma of Business and Quality Management
- Bachelor of Business and Accounting
- Bachelor of Business and Quality Management
- Bachelor of Business and Marketing
- Bachelor of Business and Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Organizational Excellence
- Master of Islamic Banking and Finance
- Master of Project Management
- PhD & more...