International students university in London, UK: Study abroad programs in England, UK, bachelor's & master's degree courses. International MBA program in Central London area, undergraduate & graduate education for American, Canadian & Asian students.
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, London: Located in Mayfair in Central London, within the City of Westminster, just a 5 minute walk from Green Park Underground Tube Station, Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, UK is an International University offering a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes to UK and international students. We have a total of 300 hundred students on campus from 41 different countries. As a Tier 4 sponsor, we are accredited by ASIC and were awarded a Premier Status. Our qualifications are internationally recognised and we are a member of UK NARIC.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Limkokwing University has a global presence across 3 continents, with over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in it's 12 campuses in the UK, Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland. The university has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best and west education.
* Bachelor's degree programmes in areas including: Marketing; Accounting; Business Administration; International Business; Professional Communication; Business Information Technology; Information Technology; Software Engineering with Multimedia; Business Management and more...
* Master's degree programmes
* Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes in specialised fields such as: Multimedia Management; Finance and Banking; Communication & PR; Human Resource Management; General Management and more...
* Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes
London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London
Courses / Programs
London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London is conveniently located in Ealing in West London. London School of Hospitality and Tourism is nationally respected as a provider of industry-relevant hospitality and tourism undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and regularly wins accolades from major industry bodies.
The University of West London is a well established international university and one of the UK's most diverse and exciting universities. We are a popular study destination choice for students from over 120 countries. As well as our campus in Ealing, we also have two additional campuses in Brentford and the Reading Hub.
London School of Hospitality and Tourism is part of the university's West London campus in Ealing, close to Ealing Broadway Tube Station which is only 25 minutes direct to Oxford Circus (Central London) on the underground and approximately 20 minutes from Heathrow airport.
At London School of Hospitality and Tourism, we invite a number of practising professionals and employers in the sector to give guest lectures, provide placements and assist with the assessment of students. We work closely with local and regional employers.
Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in hospitality and tourism:
- BA (Hons) in Airline and Airport Management
- BA (Hons) in Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) in International Culinary Arts - Final Year 'Top Up'
- BA (Hons) in Travel and Tourism Management
- Graduate certificate programmes
- MA in Hospitality Management - Top Up
- MA in Culinary Arts Management -'Top-Up'
- MPhil in Hospitality
- PgDip in Hospitality Management
Also: Further education certificate & diploma courses
London Metropolitan University is one of the foremost providers of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and vocational education and training in Britain. Our courses are planned in consultation with employers and examining bodies in commerce, industry, the world of art and design, the financial services industries and the professions. The end result is courses that are of direct relevance to their field and of a high quality. The University is committed to social justice, equal opportunities and community involvement and has many years' experience of dealing with the needs of mature and overseas students.
Undergraduate courses - BA, BSc, & BEng, HNCs, HNDs, Foundation and Extended degrees. Postgraduate courses - MA & MSc, MPhil & PhD programmes. Further Education - City and Guilds, Access courses. Professional & Short Courses
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling UK students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
The University of Sussex in Brighton (1 hour south of London), England, is a leading research university offering study abroad degree programmes to undergraduate students at overseas institutions. Whether you come for a term, a summer or a whole year, benefit from taking part of your degree in a new academic and social environment. Our Study Abroad programme offers international students the chance to study at the University of Sussex, as a visiting or an exchange student.
The University of Sussex works in partnership with many of the world's leading universities and receives students from 120 countries. Around 20 per cent of our students come from outside the UK, while our teaching community comprises staff from 50 nations. We're also determined that our UK students graduate with a world view. That's why one in seven of our undergraduates spend part of their degree overseas.
Summer, Semester & Whole Year Study Abroad Programs:
- Engineering and design
- International development
- International relations
- Physics and astronomy
- Art history
- International Foundation Year
- International Summer School
- English language Programs
Chemistry is a subject that will give you the expertise for the multidisciplinary world of research. By choosing to study a bachelor's or masters chemistry degree at the University of Southampton, you will have the opportunity to undertake an exciting and challenging combination of theory, applications and practical work. Conveniently located only 75 miles south-west of London and 19 miles north-west of Portsmouth, Southampton is located in Hampshire on the south coast of England.
Southampton is one of the best places in the UK for chemistry teaching and research. It is home to staff and students from across the UK and European Union, as well as from other parts of the world. With superb study and leisure facilities, a great location and a lively campus life, the student experience at Southampton has lots to offer.
You will have access to state-of-the-art laboratories and technology from the outset of your studies and will benefit from a variety of teaching delivery and assessment styles, which are designed to enhance knowledge and skills. As well as developing your core knowledge of the subject, you will learn a wide variety of transferable skills that will enhance your employability, regardless of your career choice.
- BSc Chemistry
- MChem Chemistry
- BNatSci Chemistry and Biological Science
- MNatSci Chemistry and Biological Science
- BNatSci Chemistry and Ocean and Earth Science
- MNatSci Natural Sciences Chemistry and Ocean and Earth Science
- MChem Chemistry with six month placement
- MChem Chemistry with 1 year long placement
- BSc Chemistry with foundation year in science
- MChem Chemistry with Maths
- MChem Chemistry with Medicinal Sciences
- MSc Instrumental Analytical Chemistry
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
- Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialist options
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online