Richmond University, London:
Established in 1972, Richmond, The American International University in London is an independent, international university. We provide a wide range of specialist courses at undergraduate and graduate level in the fields of liberal arts and professional studies. Our bachelor's degree courses and master's programs are open to students from the UK and all over the world.
With students from over 100 countries, Richmond provides an international curriculum which includes academic subjects and intercultural learning. With dual accreditation in both the USA and the United Kingdom, we emphasize the best of both systems of education: the US focus on the liberal arts and the British system of specialization.
We provide you with an education which encourages you to explore a wide range of subjects and programs. It is designed to allow the discovery of the connections between different academic areas such as literature, science, mathematics, writing, business, psychology and sociology. It is a broad based education, an ideal preparation for a range of careers.
- US accreditation from The Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an independent higher education institution.
- Approved by The Open University as an appropriate organization to offer higher education programs leading to Open University Validated Awards.
- The only American University in the UK which is a member of The Association of American International Colleges & Universities (AAICU).
- Richmond is registered as a charity with the Charities Commission in the United Kingdom and registered in the U.S. as a not-for-profit corporation.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree Programs:
- Art, Design & Media
- Business Administration: Entrepreneurship
- Business Administration: Finance
- Business Administration: International Business
- Business Administration: Marketing
- Financial Economics
- International & Development Economics
- Development Studies
- International Journalism & Media
- International Relations
- Political Science
Master of Arts (MA) Degree Programs:
- International Relations
- Art History & Visual Culture
The university is situated in the beautiful town of Richmond, within easy reach of central London. First and second year students are based at the Richmond Hill campus, in one of London's most sought-after areas. Third and fourth-year and MA students are based at our city campus in Kensington, one of London's most beautiful residential areas.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1 St. Alban's Grove, London, England, W8 5PN, UK / GB|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.