Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, London:
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, UK is an International University located in Mayfair in Central London, within the City of Westminster, just a 5 minute walk from Green Park Underground Tube Station. We offer a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes to UK and international students, with a total of 300 hundred students on campus from 41 different countries. Limkokwing University has a global presence across 3 continents, with over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in it's 12 campuses in the UK, Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland. The university has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best and west education.
As a Tier 4 sponsor, Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, UK is accredited by ASIC and was awarded a Premier Status. Our qualifications are internationally recognised and we are a member of UK NARIC.
Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy of "Merging The Best of East and West," that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge and improves their cultural insights.
Since its inception in 1991, the university’s focus on creativity and innovation has enabled the students to think out of the box. With its different, innovative kind of learning concept, The Global Classroom, global graduates are trained to tackle the challenges rise in this rapidly globalising world. The industry concept has created a special collaboration between academic and industry.
At Limkokwing, we open minds to "connect the dots" and see the big picture and make new sense of life. We create the campus environment where students are:
- Challenged by industry projects that open their eyes to the complexities of the real world.
- Stimulated with personal freedom to explore and experiment that build confidence and shape opinions.
- Engaged in incubation of new enterprises that merge different skills to create new brands
- Involved in community work that adds value and meaning to their lives.
- Exposed to exciting campus events that build social skills.
* Bachelor degree programmes in areas including:
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Professional Communication
- Business Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering with Multimedia
- Business Management & more...
* Master's degree programmes
* Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes in specialised fields such as:
- Multimedia Management
- Finance and Banking
- Communication & PR
- Human Resource Management
- General Management
* Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes
London is one of the most vibrant, colourful and the trendiest cities in the world. The city is a wonderful source of education with 4 UNESCO Heritage Sites, 150 theatres, 200 museums and 34,000 shops in addition to numerous libraries, archives and galleries. London is incredibly diverse, being home to more than 300 nationalities which has led its cultural scene to where it is today.
There are a variety of cultural attractions in the city which is notable for its art galleries, museums, and theatre scene. Some of the must-see tourist attractions include the British Museum, the Natural History Museum, the London Eye, the Tower of London, Madame Tussauds, the Tate Moden and much more.
As a financial and business powerhouse, London sets a competitive pace that helps students understand the edge that is needed to excel in a global environment. Here, new global trends are set in music, fashion, entertainment, design and other fields that mark London as the place to benchmark one's level of expertise.
Internship in any of the companies based in London provide valuable testimonials that help new graduates advance in their careers. A London education opens doors to careers in major corporations around the world because it testifies to your ability to understand the new challenges facing businesses as well as your ability to work with a diversity of cultures.
* Students must be 18 years or over to come to study at Limkokwing University of Creative Technology in London on a Tier-4 General Student visa.
* This visa allows you to come to United Kingdom to study your preferred course as a Tier-4 General Student.
* The student visa allows you to do internship or work placement (paid or unpaid) as part of your study not exceeding of 50% of your total course work or study.
* The student visa allows you to extend or renew your visa in UK, when your current visa expires. However, you must meet the specified requirements to do so and maintain your visa status as a Tier-4 Student at all times.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 106 Piccadilly, London, W1J 7NL, London, England , UK / GB|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2022 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.