MBA programs in Spain: Study abroad in Europe. University degree courses for international students in business, management, law & engineering. Accredited undergraduate & graduate degree programmes in business administration.
University of Deusto, Bilbao & San Sebastian: The University of Deusto is a Spanish Jesuit University, with campuses in Bilbao and San Sebastian, in the Basque Country of north-central Spain. Deusto offers accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programmes, and annually hosts more than 1,000 international students of at least 100 nationalities, through multiple programs of mobility, exchange or as official students.
Diploma Programs: - Religious Sciences - Social Education - Social Work - Tourism
Bachelor Degree Programmes - Bilbao campus: - BA in Law - BA in Law + Specialism in Economics - BA in Business Administration - Business Administration + Leadership Development Programme (Own Degree) - BA in Psychology - BA in Social Education - BA in Primary Education (Specialism in a Foreign Language and Special Educational Needs) - BA in Social Work - BA in Tourism - BA in Modern Languages and Management - BA in Modern Languages (English Studies and Hispanic Studies) - BA in Basque Philology - BA in Humanities (History; Philosophy and History of Religions) - BSc in Computer Engineering - BSc in Industrial Technology Engineering - BSc in Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering - BSc in Industrial Management Engineering - BSc in Audiovisual Systems Engineering - BSc in Telematics Engineering - Double Degree in Business Administration + Law - Double Degree in Business Administration + Industrial Technology Engineering Bachelor Degree Programmes - San Sebastian campus: - Degree in Business Administration - Bachelor's Degree in Communication - BA in Tourism - BA in Social Work - Double Degree in Business Administration + Law - Double Degree in Business Administration + Computer Engineering
Engineering Degree Programmes - Bilbao campus: - Technical Engineering in Management Computer Systems - Industrial Technical Engineering, with a specialism in Industrial Electronics - Technical Engineering in Telecommunications, with a specialism in Telematics - Computer Engineering (2nd cycle) - Industrial Organisation Engineering (2nd cycle) - Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering (2nd cycle) - Telecommunications Engineering (2nd cycle) - Computer Engineering + Industrial Organisation Engineering (Joint Degree)
Graduate Degree Programs:
Deusto Business School - DBS: - Executive Master's in Business Administration (EMBA) (Bilbao and San Sebastian Campuses) - International Master's in Innovation Management (IM2) (Bilbao and San Sebastian Campuses) - Multinational Master's in Business Administration (MMBA) (Bilbao and San Sebastian Campuses) - Executive Programme in Financial Management (PDEF) (San Sebastian Campus and Barcelona ESADE) - Programme for Leadership Development (PLD) (Bilbao Campus) - Programme for Leadership Development (PLD) (San Sebastian Campus) - Business Managers and Owners Programme (PDPE) Master Degree Programmes (Official Spanish diploma): - Master's in Business Administration-MBA (San Sebastian Campus) - Master's in European and International Business Management - Master's in Human Resources
Deusto degrees: - Master's in Accounts Auditing - Master's in Finance (jointly with the CECA)
Doctoral Programme: - Doctoral Programme in Business Competitiveness and Economic Development
Strategically located in Murcia, close to the Costa Blanca in south-east Spain, Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM) is a private university that offers Bachelor and Masters Degree programs in English to students from around the globe.
With a campus of more than 16,000 students and around 1,000 professors, we promote a human and high-quality university education, with a representative presence in all continents.
We offer research oriented programs with working relationship with more than 17 professional clubs (UCAM CB, UCAM CF) in UCAM. For example, food nutrition, physiotherapy, nursing, medicine, business management, advertising, law and sport sciences.
We aim to teach higher education as a spreading vehicle of science, technology, culture and faith of the Catholic Church and as a training method for researchers and preparation of professionals who can help in the development of the individual, family, and society.
- Business Administration
- Modern Languages
- Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- MBA - Master’s International Business Administration
- MBA Sports Management
- Innovation and Tourism Marketing
- Master´s in Hospitality Management
- European Union Studies and Human Rights
- High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning
- Master in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry
- Master in Bilingual Education
- International Business Administration Program
Marbella International University Centre, Southern Spain
Courses / Programs
Situated in the beautiful port city of Marbella, on the Costa del Sol in Southern Spain, Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) provides a range of Undergraduate and Graduate Degree courses in Business, Politics, IT, Psychology, and Marketing.
Our dynamic Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts Degree programs combine interactive teaching practice with state of the art facilities and personalised student services. With undergraduate and graduate programs available, our courses are taught entirely in English.
MIUC is a global academic institution providing providing a new kind of learning experience based on advanced curriculum, cutting-edge technology and a unique living environment.
We give special prominence to developing analytical thinking and putting it into practice, and preparing students for future placements in international and multicultural industries.
A combination of advanced teaching methods and cutting-edge technology in class ensures our students come out of the university as individuals taking responsibility, confident in making their own decisions and above all, turning their dreams into reality.
All MIUC programmes are validated by Singidunum University, thus complying with the Bologna Process.
Complutense University (Universidad Complutense Madrid - UCM) is a leading public university in Spain, and is renowned as one of the biggest and best in Europe.
With two campuses in Madrid - Moncloa and Somosaguas - UCM provides a range of undergraduate degrees, masters and PhD programs to students from throughout Spain and around the world.
We welcome Erasmus students and other exchange students from universities who have bilateral agreements with UCM, so your classmates could be from all over Europe, Asia, the USA, Oceania, and the Middle East.
Our courses are taught mostly in Spanish so we advise a B1 Level (According to the European Common Framework of Languages) for international students at undergraduate level.
For Masters and PhD programs, we highly recommend a C1 Level, because UCM cannot guarantee any courses or research in other languages.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Courses (Taught in Spanish) include:
- Applied Linguistics and Languages
- Classical Philology
- English Studies (course offered in English)
- General and Comparative Languages
- Modern Language and Literature
- Translation and Interpretation
- Spanish-German Studies
- Semitic and Islamic Studies
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Fine Arts
- Conservation and Restoration
- Philosophy (certain modules are offered in English)
- Art History
United International Business Schools is an independent, private institution of higher education based in Barcelona and Madrid. We provide a wide range of management, business and cultural studies Degrees at Undergraduate, Graduate, and Executive level. The language of instruction for all of our courses is English.
Focusing on a broad range of specialized subject matters, students are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in today's global economy, and are prepared for a wide variety of professional development and career opportunities.
Our programs of study are constantly evaluated and updated as recognised by the academic council. We enjoy many co-operations with other universites and schools, thus enabling us to gain an insight of the international expectations of our students.
We form the new generation of managers who must be hands-on, action-driven, and inquisitive-minded. Development of leadership, management, language and inter-cultural communication skills are the main features of our high-quality career education.
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
With three campuses within 30 minutes of central Madrid, Carlos III University of Madrid is a model of educational integration within the global, unifying concept of Science and Culture.
At present, students can study for a range of degrees in Law, Economics and Social Sciences in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Law; and in Humanities, Librarianship and Journalism in the Faculty of Humanities, Documentation and Communication. The School of Engineering covers studies in higher and technical engineering.
Masters, Specialist and Doctoral Programs are available in the areas of Humanities, Engineering, Computer Engineering, Business Studies, Economics, Management, Sociology. Free Spanish courses are also available for Erasmus students.
Some of the University's main features are:
- Modern University Degrees which are flexible and interdisciplinary in order to meet the scientific and technical needs of today's society.
- Small groups, with an average of 80 students per class. In the Business Administration and Economics programs, the students have the option of carrying out their coursework in English.
In this special group, the courses are given by visiting professors from some of the most prestigious English-speaking Universities in the world.
- Special importance is given to the post-graduate programs of master and doctorate degrees. In the last Academic year, four of the doctoral programs were officially named by the Minister of Education and Science as High Quality doctorates.
Bachelor & Masters Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Employment & Labour Relations
- Finance and Accounting
- International Studies
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Political Science
- Statistics and Business
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Continuing Education Online Masters Degrees
PhD / Doctorate Programs:
- Economics & Business
- Engineering & Basic Science
- Humanities, Communication & Social Sciences