MBA programs in Spain: Study abroad in Europe. University degree courses for international students in business, management, law & engineering. Accredited undergraduate & graduate degree programmes in business administration.
University of Deusto, Bilbao & San Sebastian: The University of Deusto is a Spanish Jesuit University, with campuses in Bilbao and San Sebastian, in the Basque Country of north-central Spain. Deusto offers accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programmes, and annually hosts more than 1,000 international students of at least 100 nationalities, through multiple programs of mobility, exchange or as official students.
Diploma Programs: - Religious Sciences - Social Education - Social Work - Tourism
Bachelor Degree Programmes - Bilbao campus: - BA in Law - BA in Law + Specialism in Economics - BA in Business Administration - Business Administration + Leadership Development Programme (Own Degree) - BA in Psychology - BA in Social Education - BA in Primary Education (Specialism in a Foreign Language and Special Educational Needs) - BA in Social Work - BA in Tourism - BA in Modern Languages and Management - BA in Modern Languages (English Studies and Hispanic Studies) - BA in Basque Philology - BA in Humanities (History; Philosophy and History of Religions) - BSc in Computer Engineering - BSc in Industrial Technology Engineering - BSc in Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering - BSc in Industrial Management Engineering - BSc in Audiovisual Systems Engineering - BSc in Telematics Engineering - Double Degree in Business Administration + Law - Double Degree in Business Administration + Industrial Technology Engineering Bachelor Degree Programmes - San Sebastian campus: - Degree in Business Administration - Bachelor's Degree in Communication - BA in Tourism - BA in Social Work - Double Degree in Business Administration + Law - Double Degree in Business Administration + Computer Engineering
Engineering Degree Programmes - Bilbao campus: - Technical Engineering in Management Computer Systems - Industrial Technical Engineering, with a specialism in Industrial Electronics - Technical Engineering in Telecommunications, with a specialism in Telematics - Computer Engineering (2nd cycle) - Industrial Organisation Engineering (2nd cycle) - Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering (2nd cycle) - Telecommunications Engineering (2nd cycle) - Computer Engineering + Industrial Organisation Engineering (Joint Degree)
Graduate Degree Programs:
Deusto Business School - DBS: - Executive Master's in Business Administration (EMBA) (Bilbao and San Sebastian Campuses) - International Master's in Innovation Management (IM2) (Bilbao and San Sebastian Campuses) - Multinational Master's in Business Administration (MMBA) (Bilbao and San Sebastian Campuses) - Executive Programme in Financial Management (PDEF) (San Sebastian Campus and Barcelona ESADE) - Programme for Leadership Development (PLD) (Bilbao Campus) - Programme for Leadership Development (PLD) (San Sebastian Campus) - Business Managers and Owners Programme (PDPE) Master Degree Programmes (Official Spanish diploma): - Master's in Business Administration-MBA (San Sebastian Campus) - Master's in European and International Business Management - Master's in Human Resources
Deusto degrees: - Master's in Accounts Auditing - Master's in Finance (jointly with the CECA)
Doctoral Programme: - Doctoral Programme in Business Competitiveness and Economic Development
Address:Avenida de las Universidades 24, , Bilbao, Spain
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-07-29 were from:
Durban, South Africa;
Hillsborough, NJ, USA;
San Diego California, USA;
HAMPSHIRE ENGLAND, UK & England;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Three years of hard work at Marbella Design Academy payed off - I got a 1st Class BA Hons Degree. Professional and experienced teachers who passed on not only theoretical elements, but knowledge of the industry from the very inside of it."
- Kate, Russia (Fashion Design Student)
Travel & Education (T&E) is a Spain-based company that provides study abroad programs to international students at accredited institutions in Castilla y Leon in Northwest Spain. University / college credit hours are earned through the courses offered. The universities represented by T&E include the prestigious University of Salamanca, Pontifical University of Salamanca, University of Valladolid, and the University of Leon.
The need for valuable study abroad experience is growing, and T&E provides students with opportunities for immersion in the Spanish language and culture. All of our programs include exciting sociocultural activities and excursions to historical and cultural sites.
Marbella International University Centre, Southern Spain
Courses / Programs
Situated in the beautiful port city of Marbella, on the Costa del Sol in Southern Spain, Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) provides a range of Undergraduate and Graduate Degree courses in Business, Politics, IT, Psychology, and Marketing.
Our dynamic Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts Degree programs combine interactive teaching practice with state of the art facilities and personalised student services. With undergraduate and graduate programs available, our courses are taught entirely in English.
MIUC is a global academic institution providing providing a new kind of learning experience based on advanced curriculum, cutting-edge technology and a unique living environment.
We give special prominence to developing analytical thinking and putting it into practice, and preparing students for future placements in international and multicultural industries.
A combination of advanced teaching methods and cutting-edge technology in class ensures our students come out of the university as individuals taking responsibility, confident in making their own decisions and above all, turning their dreams into reality.
All MIUC programmes are validated by Singidunum University, thus complying with the Bologna Process.
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
Strategically located in Murcia, close to the Costa Blanca in south-east Spain, Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM) is a private university that offers Bachelor and Masters Degree programs in English to students from around the globe.
With a campus of more than 16,000 students and around 1,000 professors, we promote a human and high-quality university education, with a representative presence in all continents.
We offer research oriented programs with working relationship with more than 17 professional clubs (UCAM CB, UCAM CF) in UCAM. For example, food nutrition, physiotherapy, nursing, medicine, business management, advertising, law and sport sciences.
We aim to teach higher education as a spreading vehicle of science, technology, culture and faith of the Catholic Church and as a training method for researchers and preparation of professionals who can help in the development of the individual, family, and society.
- Business Administration
- Modern Languages
- Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- MBA - Master’s International Business Administration
- MBA Sports Management
- Innovation and Tourism Marketing
- Master´s in Hospitality Management
- European Union Studies and Human Rights
- High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning
- Master in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry
- Master in Bilingual Education
- International Business Administration Program
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course year-round & in summer:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).