European universities for Americans, international students. Europe university study abroad programs in English for American college students, English-speaking graduate students in the UK, England, Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland. Semester abroad, master's degree or a Phd at top European universities & graduate schools..
• Get an American university education in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University (JCU)!
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
• With campuses in Geneva and Montreux, EU Business School (EU) Switzerland is part of the EU network of business schools which are recognized worldwide for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• Established in 1973, EU provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of business administration, management, and finance, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Recognized as one of the world's top international business schools, EU is accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) among others.
• Our campuses in Geneva and Montreux offer strong academic credentials combined with real work experience.
• Geneva is a truly international city, based at the heart of Europe, making it an ideal place to study international management. Many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and the central location of Geneva which is only one hour by air from major European cities.
• Montreux is a one hour drive from Geneva on the shores of Lake Geneva (Lac Leman) crowned by the majestic Alps.
Student Review: "I was attracted to EU Business School for a mixture of reasons. There was the class content, which interested me, and also the innovative way they were taught: very interactive, in small groups, with continuous evaluation; that suited me down to the ground."
- Koen, Belgium
Management, Business & Finance Degrees taught in English
Areas of study include: • Business Administration
• Business Foundation
• Business Management
• Banking & Finance
• Communications / PR
• Design Management
• Digital Media Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• International Relations
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
Doctorate Program: •Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Online Business Programs: • MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
Located on the famous Av. Diagonal, EU Business School (EU) Barcelona is a triple-accredited, leading international business school that provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business administration, management and finance degree courses entirely in English to students from all over the world.
Courses are taught at Business Foundation, Bachelor's Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
With small, dynamic classes, EU Barcelona students get the best of both European and American academic traditions in an international environment.
Dual Qualification study options include:
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• Masters Programs in Business
Student Testimonial: "I was looking for a business school that combined a high-quality modern curriculum and teaching faculty with an international study environment.
I recognized that the EU campus transfer program is a vital component to enhance understanding of international business, and I took full advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity." - Betrand, Switzerland
Barcelona is a booming business center as well as a cultural capital. It's unique location, between the beach and the mountains, endows the city with an impressive charm. Enjoy the Mediterranean climate on the coast of Spain, and the international lifestyle!
Masters Programs in: • Management, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Marketing, Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Digital Business, Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Business & Management Bachelor Degrees: • Communication & PR
• Digital Media
• Banking & Finance
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Tourism, & more
Online Programs: • MBA
• Executive BBA
International Summer School: • International Business (3-week course)
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Situated on a new campus at the edge of Freiburg, both departments feature modern facilities for research and teaching including a cleanroom, electronics, optics and chemistry laboratories, robotics laboratories, facilities for tele-teaching, mobile computer pools for students and an engineering library.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.
Located in the heart of Paris, The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
AGS offers a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Through our Dual Programs, students on the M.A. course may undertake a second degree program, and earn two Masters degrees. Study options include Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution.
In addition, we offer a 1-year MBA degree with a Concentration in Global Management & International Development.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University in Pennsylvania.
AGS provides semester abroad and full year abroad programs to undergraduate and graduate students. We also offer summer abroad programs in Paris for undergraduate students.
Situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, AGS provides an international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships based on merit and need.
Student Testimonial: "The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
- 2-year M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy
M.A students may also complete European Masters programs in Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; French & EU Law & Business Ethics; or International Peace & Conflict Resolution, & graduate with a dual degree
- Ph.D. in International Relations & Diplomacy
- 1-year International MBA Degree Program
- Undergraduate & Graduate Semester / Year Abroad Programs
Webster Vienna Private University is an American University with a global perspective located in Vienna, Austria. We offer undergraduate Bachelor degree programs and Graduate degree programs to international students, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The language of instruction is English.
For 30 years, Webster’s Vienna campus has been providing a high standard of education in Austria, giving students from all over the world the opportunity to experience the benefits of an American education. It is an education with an international focus, with students from over 70 different countries, and faculty from 20 countries. Through our international network of campuses, students have the opportunity to study in the U.S., Europe & Asia.
Our goal is to give students a personalized educational experience, with class sizes of around 25 students and individual academic advising each term. Webster Vienna is accredited in the U.S. by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), and in Austria by the Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur (bm:bwk), our business programs are also accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and programs (ACBSP).
8.Dublin City University, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
Courses / Programs
Dublin City University is delighted to offer a brand-new post-graduate MA in Comparative Literature. This exciting new Master of Arts degree is designed to further the student's knowledge and proficiency in English literature. This programme offers graduates in languages, and related arts and humanities subjects, a cross-disciplinary, inter-medial training, which includes theoretical aspects and practical analysis of literature. This degree can be undertaken on a full-time or part-time basis.
DCU is the only Irish university offering such a degree. Graduates in languages and related arts and humanities subjects now have the opportunity to combine their chosen disciplines in their postgraduate studies. Some of the students who have been awarded this MA have gone on to do a Ph.D. in Comparative Literature. Others are now literary critics, writers, editors working with publishers, teachers, academics, librarians and cultural event organisers.
Modules on the MA in Comparative Literature course include:
- Introduction to Comparative Literature
- Methodologies in Comparative Literature
- War and European Consciousness
- Gender in the French and Spanish Novels
- Migrations in Irish Literature
- Orientalism and Exoticism in Literature and Film
- European Cinema
- Representations of Alterity
- Travel Literature
- Introduction to Chinese Language and Culture
- Language and Interculturality
- French, German, Japanese, or Spanish Literary Translation.
9.International School For Humanities And Social Sciences, Amsterdam
Courses / Programs
The International School for Humanities and Social Sciences (ISHSS) in Amsterdam, Holland aims to offer high standard, internationally accredited academic education on the English-taught study market. ISHSS is a school within the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences of the Universiteit van Amsterdam. The International School cooperates with the University' s many faculties, departments, and institutes. ISHSS offers various academic programmes in the humanities and social sciences to international students, both undergraduate and graduate. The Universiteit van Amsterdam in the Netherlands is one of the major comprehensive universities in Europe with 22,000 students. There are seven faculties covering humanities, social and behavioural sciences, law, economics and business, medicine and dentistry, and science.
Master's Programmes in English: Conflict Resolution and Governance, Contemporary Asian Studies, European Studies, Gender, Sexuality and Society, International Development Studies, International Relations, Migration and Ethnic Studies, Science and Technology Studies, Social Policy and Social Work in Urban Areas, Social Theory & Public Affairs, Urban Studies.
Research Master's Programmes: Communication Science, Human Geography, Planning and Development Studies, Metropolitan Studies, Social Sciences
The only university in Malta is the University of Malta, founded in 1592, it became a university in 1769. It is the oldest university in the Commonwealth outside of the United Kingdom. It has a long-standing reputation for academic excellence and its degrees are widely recognized. Many members of the mostly Maltese faculty have received their doctorates from Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh and other prestigious universities worldwide. Areas of excellence include Mediterranean, Arabic, Near Eastern and European studies, diplomacy, archaeology, history, economics, marine and environmental studies. Comprehensive range of traditional and innovative courses. Central Mediterranean location gives easy access to Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. The university hosts around 550 overseas students, plus an additional 250 semester exchange students. The present campus opened in 1968, and has recently been greatly extended to include theater-type lecture rooms and science, language and computer laboratories. The sports complex includes a new olympic-sized swimming pool and separate diving pool, a football ground, tennis courts and a track.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-01-19 were from viewers in:
Castries, ravine poisson (Bexon), Saint Lucia;
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia;
Mecca, Saudi Arabia;
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia;
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt;
You are here: School & College Search> European Universities & Graduate Schools. Find university admission information for some of the best degree abroad programs in Europe.