Study abroad programs in Spain: MBA in Europe. University degree courses for international students in business, management, law & engineering. Accredited bachelor's & master's degree programs in business administration including Executive MBA (EMBA).
University of Deusto, Bilbao & San Sebastian: The University of Deusto is a Spanish Jesuit University with campuses in Bilbao and San Sebastian, in the Basque Country of north-central Spain. Deusto offers accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programmes, and annually hosts more than 1,000 international students of at least 100 nationalities, through multiple programs of mobility, exchange or as official students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
All University of Deusto's undergraduate degree programs are offered in accordance with the criteria set out by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), and our undergraduate degree programmes have been approved by ANECA (Spanish National Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation).
Courses / Programs: Undergraduate Degree Programmes: BA in Law; BA in Modern Languages and Management; BSc in Computer Engineering; Engineering Degree Programmes....
Graduate Degree Programmes: Executive Masters in Business Administration (EMBA); Multinational Master's in Business Administration (MMBA); Master's in Finance (jointly with the CECA); ....
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Address:Avenida de las Universidades 24, , Bilbao, Spain
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-07-29 were from:
Hillsborough, NJ, USA;
Durban, South Africa;
San Diego California, USA;
HAMPSHIRE ENGLAND, UK & England;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Located just 15km from Marbella, in the picturesque town of Monda, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international career training institute in the South of Spain.
• We offer university-level courses in Fashion Design disciplines taught entirely in English, including a 3-year validated programme in Fashion Design & Manufacture.
• The Fashion Design BA (Hons) degree is state-recognised in the UK, and awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• Graduates of the BA degree can continue to study for an additional 10 months study in the UK to earn a Masters Degree at the University of Bedfordshire or another university of their choice.
• By choosing to study fashion at Marbella Design Academy, you are automatically thrust into a hub of internationally acclaimed fashion designers and creative people.
• Our 3-year courses are designed to fulfil high academic standards with a dynamic exploration of contemporary techniques and processes. We also provide a 5-week Fashion Design summer course.
• We offer an academic level that competes with top design institutions worldwide.
• With years of experience, a young, dynamic, and professional staff with a progressive attitude, Marbella Design Academy has achieved an academic standard that enables us to compete with the best Design Schools in the world.
Located on the famous Av. Diagonal, EU Business School (EU) Barcelona is a triple-accredited, leading international business school that provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business administration, management and finance degree courses entirely in English to students from all over the world.
Courses are taught at Business Foundation, Bachelor's Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
With small, dynamic classes, EU Barcelona students get the best of both European and American academic traditions in an international environment.
Dual Qualification study options include
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• Masters Programs in Business
International Study Environment
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, & more.
"I recognized that the EU campus transfer program is a vital component to enhance understanding of international business, and I took full advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity." - Betrand, Switzerland
Masters Programs in: • Management, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Marketing, Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Digital Business, Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Business & Management Bachelor Degrees: • Communication & PR
• Digital Media
• Digital Business
• Banking & Finance
• Blockchain Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Tourism, & more
Online Programs: • MBA
• Executive BBA
International Summer School: • International Business (3-week course)
With three campuses within 30 minutes of central Madrid, Carlos III University of Madrid is a model of educational integration within the global, unifying concept of Science and Culture.
At present, students can study for a range of degrees in Law, Economics and Social Sciences in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Law; and in Humanities, Librarianship and Journalism in the Faculty of Humanities, Documentation and Communication. The School of Engineering covers studies in higher and technical engineering.
Masters, Specialist and Doctoral Programs are available in the areas of Humanities, Engineering, Computer Engineering, Business Studies, Economics, Management, Sociology. Free Spanish courses are also available for Erasmus students.
Some of the University's main features are:
- Modern University Degrees which are flexible and interdisciplinary in order to meet the scientific and technical needs of today's society.
- Small groups, with an average of 80 students per class. In the Business Administration and Economics programs, the students have the option of carrying out their coursework in English.
In this special group, the courses are given by visiting professors from some of the most prestigious English-speaking Universities in the world.
- Special importance is given to the post-graduate programs of master and doctorate degrees. In the last Academic year, four of the doctoral programs were officially named by the Minister of Education and Science as High Quality doctorates.
Bachelor & Masters Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Employment & Labour Relations
- Finance and Accounting
- International Studies
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Political Science
- Statistics and Business
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Continuing Education Online Masters Degrees
PhD / Doctorate Programs:
- Economics & Business
- Engineering & Basic Science
- Humanities, Communication & Social Sciences
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
If you would like to experience life in Spain while studying abroad at one of Europe's top-ranking universities, The Universidad de Granada (the UGR) may be the perfect solution for you!
Located in Granada in Andalucia in the South of Spain, the UGR welcomes international students from throughout Europe and worldwide to study in a welcoming and cosmopolitan environment.
With over 800 bilateral and multilateral exchanges with universities and educational institutions around the world, 13% of the student body at the UGR are international students. A favourite destination for European exchange students (LLP/Erasmus), UGR was awarded the Gold Star of the Erasmus Programme in 2007.
The UGR provides a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including 2 masters degrees taught entirely in English and 7 bilingual masters programs taught in Spanish and English.
The modern and safe city of Granada is an excellent location to live and study in. Halfway between the sea and the mountains, it is only 40 minutes from the Mediterranean coast and 30 minutes from the ski resort of Sierra Nevada.
The UGR provides bachelor degrees, masters programs and doctoral studies in the following faculties:
- Fine Arts
- Sport Sciences
- Economics and Business
- Educational Sciences
- Political Science and Sociology
- Health Science
- Social Sciences
- Labor Studies
- Communication and Documentation
- Educational and Humanity Sciences
- Philosophy and Letters
- Social Work
- Translation and Interpreting
Marbella International University Centre, Southern Spain
Courses / Programs
Situated in the beautiful port city of Marbella, on the Costa del Sol in Southern Spain, Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) provides a range of Undergraduate and Graduate Degree courses in Business, Politics, IT, Psychology, and Marketing.
Our dynamic Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts Degree programs combine interactive teaching practice with state of the art facilities and personalised student services. With undergraduate and graduate programs available, our courses are taught entirely in English.
MIUC is a global academic institution providing providing a new kind of learning experience based on advanced curriculum, cutting-edge technology and a unique living environment.
We give special prominence to developing analytical thinking and putting it into practice, and preparing students for future placements in international and multicultural industries.
A combination of advanced teaching methods and cutting-edge technology in class ensures our students come out of the university as individuals taking responsibility, confident in making their own decisions and above all, turning their dreams into reality.
All MIUC programmes are validated by Singidunum University, thus complying with the Bologna Process.