Located in Segovia, a 20 minute train journey from Madrid, IE University provides a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degrees taught in English for international students from throughout Europe and worldwide.
Through the IE Business School, IE School of International Relations, IE Law School, IE School of Human Sciences and Technology, and IE School of Architecture and Design, we offer bachelor degrees, masters programs and doctoral studies in popular career fields such as business administration (BBA & MBA), international relations, law, and finance among many others.
Established in 1973, IE prides ourselves on the teaching methods we use in our classrooms and the manner in which we develop new programs for the next generation of students.
IE is one of the only institutions globally to include humanities core education as a mandatory part of all our degree programs.
It is our aim, that all our students, regardless of their chosen field of study, get the opportunity of acquiring a solid foundation of general knowledge. And the daily application of this knowledge to the challenges they face in their own environment will help them to understand that life involves constant change, and will give them sufficient flexibility to adapt accordingly.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs - taught in English
- Business Administration (BBA)
- International Relations
- International MBA
- Executive MBA
- Global Executive MBA
- Advanced Finance
- International Relations
- Visual and Digital Media
- LLM in International Business Law & more..
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
With three campuses within 30 minutes of central Madrid, Carlos III University of Madrid is a model of educational integration within the global, unifying concept of Science and Culture.
At present, students can study for a range of degrees in Law, Economics and Social Sciences in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Law; and in Humanities, Librarianship and Journalism in the Faculty of Humanities, Documentation and Communication. The School of Engineering covers studies in higher and technical engineering.
Masters, Specialist and Doctoral Programs are available in the areas of Humanities, Engineering, Computer Engineering, Business Studies, Economics, Management, Sociology. Free Spanish courses are also available for Erasmus students.
Some of the University's main features are:
- Modern University Degrees which are flexible and interdisciplinary in order to meet the scientific and technical needs of today's society.
- Small groups, with an average of 80 students per class. In the Business Administration and Economics programs, the students have the option of carrying out their coursework in English.
In this special group, the courses are given by visiting professors from some of the most prestigious English-speaking Universities in the world.
- Special importance is given to the post-graduate programs of master and doctorate degrees. In the last Academic year, four of the doctoral programs were officially named by the Minister of Education and Science as High Quality doctorates.
Bachelor & Masters Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Employment & Labour Relations
- Finance and Accounting
- International Studies
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Political Science
- Statistics and Business
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Continuing Education Online Masters Degrees
PhD / Doctorate Programs:
- Economics & Business
- Engineering & Basic Science
- Humanities, Communication & Social Sciences
Complutense University (Universidad Complutense Madrid - UCM) is a leading public university in Spain, and is renowned as one of the biggest and best in Europe.
With two campuses in Madrid - Moncloa and Somosaguas - UCM provides a range of undergraduate degrees, masters and PhD programs to students from throughout Spain and around the world.
We welcome Erasmus students and other exchange students from universities who have bilateral agreements with UCM, so your classmates could be from all over Europe, Asia, the USA, Oceania, and the Middle East.
Our courses are taught mostly in Spanish so we advise a B1 Level (According to the European Common Framework of Languages) for international students at undergraduate level.
For Masters and PhD programs, we highly recommend a C1 Level, because UCM cannot guarantee any courses or research in other languages.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Courses (Taught in Spanish) include:
- Applied Linguistics and Languages
- Classical Philology
- English Studies (course offered in English)
- General and Comparative Languages
- Modern Language and Literature
- Translation and Interpretation
- Spanish-German Studies
- Semitic and Islamic Studies
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Fine Arts
- Conservation and Restoration
- Philosophy (certain modules are offered in English)
- Art History
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-03-20 were from viewers in:
kalyves crete, Greece;
Alto de San Pedro, Panama;
UK & England;
Istanbul, Fatih, Turkey;
Sant Cugat del Valles;
You are here: College Search> Spain Universities / Graduate Schools> Madrid university courses