Study abroad universities in Spain: International university in Madrid offering bachelor degrees, masters programs & doctoral studies in English to international students, Americans. MBA programs abroad in Europe, English-speaking universities for foreigners..
IE University: The Instituto de Empresa (IE) School of Arts and Humanities offers students programmes in English taught by national and international faculty members from the world's leading schools.The IE School of Arts and Humanities is located in Segovia; a city declared a World Historical and Artistic Heritage Site by UNESCO and only a 20 minute rail journey from Madrid. Besides being a European capital that boasts some of the world's most important museums, Madrid is also a financial, business and political capital, where some of our programmes will be taught. The building that now houses the Instituto de Empresa, formerly the Monastery of Santa Cruz La Real, dating from the 13th century, is truly a privileged environment for study and inspiration. In addition, we have a campus in Madrid city centre, which we will use to teach some of our graduate programmes, such as the Master's in International Relations.
Strategically located in Murcia, close to the Costa Blanca in south-east Spain, Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM) is a private university that offers Bachelor and Masters Degree programs in English to students from around the globe.
With a campus of more than 16,000 students and around 1,000 professors, we promote a human and high-quality university education, with a representative presence in all continents.
We offer research oriented programs with working relationship with more than 17 professional clubs (UCAM CB, UCAM CF) in UCAM. For example, food nutrition, physiotherapy, nursing, medicine, business management, advertising, law and sport sciences.
We aim to teach higher education as a spreading vehicle of science, technology, culture and faith of the Catholic Church and as a training method for researchers and preparation of professionals who can help in the development of the individual, family, and society.
- Business Administration
- Modern Languages
- Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- MBA - Master’s International Business Administration
- MBA Sports Management
- Innovation and Tourism Marketing
- Master´s in Hospitality Management
- European Union Studies and Human Rights
- High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning
- Master in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry
- Master in Bilingual Education
- International Business Administration Program
Spanish-American Institute of International Education, Seville
Courses / Programs
Established in 1984, The Spanish-American Institute of International Education (SAIIE) offers study abroad programs for college students from all over the USA, including the study abroad program for University of Wisconsin-Platteville. We offer 3 semester programs: Fall, Spring and Summer. Seville is located in the community of Andalusia in south-western Spain and is only 1 hour from Madrid and Barcelona by air.
Our academic programs offer a personalized intercultural learning experience in a fully integrated Spanish-speaking environment. We strive for excellence in academics, cultural immersion and social integration. In addition to the classes themselves, the Institute structures each program to enhance learning opportunities through: field trips, cultural and social activities with Spaniards, conversation partnerships with native speakers (intercambios), volunteer, opportunities and accommodation in Spanish homes.
No prior knowledge of Spanish is required. However, students need to take at least 1 Spanish Language class or literature class. Students study Spanish on the appropriate level and take the remainder of their courses in Spanish or in English, depending on their fluency.
Semster abroad programs for college students include:
- Spanish language courses for all levels (Beginner to Advanced)
- Spanish tutoring and Spanish conversation classes offered every day
- Intercambio (conversation) partnerships with native speakers of Spanish
- Liberal arts courses in English and in Spanish
- International Business Track: offered in English
- An extensive program of field trips and cultural visits
- Volunteer opportunities
- Homestay accommodation with Spanish host families
Study abroad in a prestigious Spanish university and experience life in the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Barcelona, on the beautiful Mediterranean Coast!
The Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) is a leading public university that welcomes international students at undergraduate or graduate level from throughout Europe and around the world.
We provide bachelor's degrees and masters programs taught entirely in English, as well as specific programs for international students (e.g. Erasmus students) who would like to study in Barcelona for a semester or for an academic year.
Thanks to top-quality teaching, research and international talent, the UAB occupies an outstanding position among Spanish universities in the most influential and prestigious international rankings.
In addition, the UAB also ranks as one of the best young universities by QS and Times Higher Education.
The residential hall of the UAB provides accommodation for more than 2,000 people. Located in a privileged setting, the apartments are only 25 minutes from the centre of Barcelona.
Bachelor Degree Programs Taught in English:
• Business Administration and Management
• English Studies
• Primary Education
Masters Degree Programs Taught in English:
• Executive Business Management
• Economics and Business Administration
• Management, Organization and Business Economics
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Vision
• Data Science
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Political Science
• Sport Management
• Telecommunication Engineering
• Laboratory Animal Science and Welfare & more..
Travel & Education (T&E) is a Spain-based company that provides study abroad programs to international students at accredited institutions in Castilla y Leon in Northwest Spain. University / college credit hours are earned through the courses offered. The universities represented by T&E include the prestigious University of Salamanca, Pontifical University of Salamanca, University of Valladolid, and the University of Leon.
The need for valuable study abroad experience is growing, and T&E provides students with opportunities for immersion in the Spanish language and culture. All of our programs include exciting sociocultural activities and excursions to historical and cultural sites.
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Three years of hard work at Marbella Design Academy payed off - I got a 1st Class BA Hons Degree. Professional and experienced teachers who passed on not only theoretical elements, but knowledge of the industry from the very inside of it."
- Kate, Russia (Fashion Design Student)
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.