English-speaking universities in Spain: Study abroad in Madrid, degree courses taught in English for international students, Americans. MBA programs abroad in Europe, bachelor degrees in business administration, law, international relations..
IE University, Madrid: Located in Segovia, a 20 minute train journey from Madrid, IE University provides a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degrees taught in English for international students from throughout Europe and worldwide. Through the IE Business School, IE School of International Relations, IE Law School, IE School of Human Sciences and Technology, and IE School of Architecture and Design, we offer bachelor degrees, masters programs and doctoral studies in popular career fields such as business administration (BBA & MBA), international relations, law, and finance among many others.
- Architecture - Business Administration (BBA) - also taught in Spanish - Communication - International Relations - Psychology - Laws (LL.B) - also taught in Spanish - Dual Degree Bachelor of Laws + Bachelor in International Relations - Dual Degree BBA + Bachelor in International Relations - Dual Degree BBA + Bachelor of Laws - also taught in Spanish - Dual Degree BBA + Bachelor of Laws - Dual Degree LL.B. Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor in Civil and English Law Masters Degree Programs: Taught in English. Some programs also offer bilingual teaching as well as Spanish language options.
- International MBA - Executive MBA - Global Executive MBA - IE Brown Executive MBA - Master in Management - Master in Finance - Master in Advanced Finance - Global Master in Finance - Master in International Relations - Master in Market Research & Consumer Behavior - Master in Visual and Digital Media - Master in Design For Work Retail and Learning Environments - Master in Business Analytics & Big Data - Master in Architectural Management and Design - Master in Corporate Communication - Executive Master in Corporate Communication - Executive Master in Positive Leadership and Strategy - LLM in International Business Law - Dual Degree in International MBA & Master in Business Analytics and Big Data - Dual Degree Master in Management + Master in Business Analytics and Big Data - Dual Degree in Master in Management & Master in Corporate Communication - Dual Degree in Master in Management & Master in Finance - Dual Degree in Master in Management & Master in Market Research and Consumer Behavior - Dual Degree International MBA & Master in Corporate Communication - Dual Degree International MBA + Master in Advanced Finance - Dual Degrees in International MBA & Master in Market Research and Consumer Behavior & more.. Doctoral Studies: Taught in English
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) - PhD Summer Schools: Taught in English
- IE University Young Leadership Summer Program (1 week program for high school students) - IE Summer School for University Students and Recent Graduates (3 week program) - IE Executive Summer School (one-week program for directors & managers)
United International Business Schools is an independent, private institution of higher education based in Barcelona and Madrid. We provide a wide range of management, business and cultural studies Degrees at Undergraduate, Graduate, and Executive level. The language of instruction for all of our courses is English.
Focusing on a broad range of specialized subject matters, students are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in today's global economy, and are prepared for a wide variety of professional development and career opportunities.
Our programs of study are constantly evaluated and updated as recognised by the academic council. We enjoy many co-operations with other universites and schools, thus enabling us to gain an insight of the international expectations of our students.
We form the new generation of managers who must be hands-on, action-driven, and inquisitive-minded. Development of leadership, management, language and inter-cultural communication skills are the main features of our high-quality career education.
Located on the famous Av. Diagonal, EU Business School (EU) Barcelona is a triple-accredited, leading international business school that provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business administration, management and finance degree courses entirely in English to students from all over the world.
Courses are taught at Business Foundation, Bachelor's Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
With small, dynamic classes, EU Barcelona students get the best of both European and American academic traditions in an international environment.
Dual Qualification study options include
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• Masters Programs in Business
International Study Environment
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, & more.
"I recognized that the EU campus transfer program is a vital component to enhance understanding of international business, and I took full advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity." - Betrand, Switzerland
Masters Programs in: • Management, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Marketing, Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Digital Business, Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Business & Management Bachelor Degrees: • Communication & PR
• Digital Media
• Digital Business
• Banking & Finance
• Blockchain Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Tourism, & more
Online Programs: • MBA
• Executive BBA
International Summer School: • International Business (3-week course)
If you would like to experience life in Spain while studying abroad at one of Europe's top-ranking universities, The Universidad de Granada (the UGR) may be the perfect solution for you!
Located in Granada in Andalucia in the South of Spain, the UGR welcomes international students from throughout Europe and worldwide to study in a welcoming and cosmopolitan environment.
With over 800 bilateral and multilateral exchanges with universities and educational institutions around the world, 13% of the student body at the UGR are international students. A favourite destination for European exchange students (LLP/Erasmus), UGR was awarded the Gold Star of the Erasmus Programme in 2007.
The UGR provides a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including 2 masters degrees taught entirely in English and 7 bilingual masters programs taught in Spanish and English.
The modern and safe city of Granada is an excellent location to live and study in. Halfway between the sea and the mountains, it is only 40 minutes from the Mediterranean coast and 30 minutes from the ski resort of Sierra Nevada.
The UGR provides bachelor degrees, masters programs and doctoral studies in the following faculties:
- Fine Arts
- Sport Sciences
- Economics and Business
- Educational Sciences
- Political Science and Sociology
- Health Science
- Social Sciences
- Labor Studies
- Communication and Documentation
- Educational and Humanity Sciences
- Philosophy and Letters
- Social Work
- Translation and Interpreting
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, that provides 3-year validated programmes in a range of creative arts & design subjects - taught entirely in English.
• The BA degree titles (Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design) are state-recognised in the UK. These Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degrees are awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• We also provide a 3-month intensive design foundation course.
• Marbella Design Academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education - the only international design school in Spain to achieve this recognition.
• This means that the school, its tutors and the education offered are quality-controlled by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Marbella Design Academy has an academic level that competes with the best design schools in the world. Our graduates have an employment rate near 100% because they graduate as professional designers at a top level.
• Among other skills, they are proficient in the latest computer programmes, such as 3D MAX, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year in all 3 years.
• We are located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, which is only 15km from Marbella, Andalucia in the South of Spain.
Travel & Education (T&E) is a Spain-based company that provides study abroad programs to international students at accredited institutions in Castilla y Leon in Northwest Spain. University / college credit hours are earned through the courses offered. The universities represented by T&E include the prestigious University of Salamanca, Pontifical University of Salamanca, University of Valladolid, and the University of Leon.
The need for valuable study abroad experience is growing, and T&E provides students with opportunities for immersion in the Spanish language and culture. All of our programs include exciting sociocultural activities and excursions to historical and cultural sites.
Conveniently located in the Universidad area of Madrid, Spain, the Istituto Europeo di Design is offering a unique European Masters Degree program in Fine Art Photography. Taught through English, this exclusive 11-month Masters course is one of most ambitious training proposals in the field of art photography in Europe. The course is desgined for photographers with a professional career as well as artists in the photography industry who want to break into the art world.
Practical and innovative, this programme emerged on the basis of a European conceptual and creative identity, which can and should be an important reference point in the fields of academia, culture and the art industry. Therefore, the participation of international students from a range of continents is especially interesting and enriching.