Private high school in East Bay CA: College prep school in San Francisco Bay Area, independent middle school in Danville. Co-ed boarding school in Contra Costa County, close to Berkeley, Oakland, Pleasanton, Livermore...
The Athenian School, San Francisco Bay Area: The Athenian School is an independent co-educational college preparatory school in the San Francisco Bay Area of Northern California. The school is located on a beautiful 75-acre campus at the base of Mt. Diablo in Danville, Contra Costa County. We offer a day program for Middle School students (grades 6-8) from the East Bay region and day and boarding programs for Upper School students (grades 9-12) from the US and throughout the world. The Athenian School is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and the California Association of Independent Schools.
Co-educational Day & Boarding Programs for students in Grades 6-12: - Middle School Day Program (Grades 6-8)
- Upper School Day & Boarding Programs (Grades 9-12)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Valley Beth Shalom Harold M. Schulweis Day School is an Independent co-educational Jewish day school for grades K-6. We are located in Encino, California and serve several communities including Sherman Oaks, Encino, and Tarzana. The Day School offers a high academic program, a dynamic Jewish experience and bonding of friendships within a caring community. We are proud of our "top ranking accreditation status" from California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS), Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Bureau of Jewish Education (BJE).
We are all on a lifelong journey of discovery that is informed, enlivened, and enriched by academic achievement, spirituality, community, and personal growth. A superior elementary school-level foundation for this journey is the objective of Valley Beth Shalom Day School. In laying these paths, VBS Day School also nurtures key virtues and values. The VBS Day School faculty and staff are dedicated to creating a partnership between home and school that will enable each child to strive to reach his or her potential.
Academic Program covering subjects including Language Arts, Social Studies, Mathematics, Technology, Physical Education and Science. Judaic Program featuring Modern Hebrew Language, History and Culture.
Located in Laguna Niguel, CA, St. Anne School is an independent Catholic school that fosters the intellectual and character development of more than 800 students in grades preschool through eight, providing unparalleled academics and extracurricular activities designed to challenge, educate and nurture the whole child in partnership with parents. We serve preschool, elementary, and middle school students with a range of courses in English, Mathematics, Religion, Science, and Social Science.
In addition to our core educational categories, we also provide a range of special programs including Chinese, Spanish, Creative Writing, Health, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Orchestra, and Athletics among others.
With a robust co-curricular program, St. Anne students have the opportunity to participate in a variety of clubs, classes, and activities that complement classroom study and create a balanced learning environment to develop the whole child.
Our vision is to develop future generations of creative thinkers, innovative problem solvers, effective communicators and emerging leaders, guided by the Catholic faith, to influence our local and global communities for the greater good.
Established in 1946 and set in the heart of San Francisco in the Laurel Heights area, Laurel Hill is the oldest parent-participation, cooperative nursery school in San Francisco. Our philosophy is child-centered and is focused on building a child's self esteem through socialization and play. While there is no strict academic program at Laurel Hill, our children thrive in an environment that lets them learn organically. Laurel Hill is the largest co-op nursery school in the Bay Area, with approximately 80 families enrolled. We currently have a staff of 8 teachers, and with parent participation our adult-to-child ratio is roughly 1 to 5.
Families who become members of the co-op need to fulfill participation responsibilities, and by doing so allow us to offer an unrivaled experience at extremely affordable rates. But more important than the financial benefits, by participating at Laurel Hill, you'll connect with an incredible group of families, you'll know your children's friends and teachers intimately, and you'll have the satisfaction of being truly involved in your child's first foray into the school environment.
- Nursery School Program: We follow a child-centered philosophy of early childhood education for ages 2 years 9 months to 5 years. Children are allowed to learn through play and by exploring their environment at their own developmental pace.
- Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K) Program: Our Pre-K curriculum is tailored to the needs of young 5 year olds, while still adhering to our child-focused philosophy.
- Extended care program: This is offered from 8a.m. until 5:30p.m., depending on space available.
Based in La Habra in Orange County, Bach II Rock Academy of Music offers music lessons for kids and teens in Orange County and parts of Los Angeles County. We are proud to provide guitar, piano, voice, drums, violin and bass classes, serving the cities of La Habra Heights, Brea, Fullerton, Buena Park and La Mirada. We also serve the following cities in north-east Los Angeles County: Whittier, Hacienda Heights, La Puente, Norwalk, Walnut, Diamond Bar and Chino Hills.
We specialize in private music lessons, which are customized to each individuals experience and goals. We can create a custom group class for those wanting to take music lessons with friends and family, or you can enroll in one of our preplanned semester classes open to everyone.
Bach II Rock Academy of Music was established to inspire and teach our students the music they love from the present, while learning the fundamentals that were so important in the past. At our academy we believe that taking music lessons in a school setting is extremely beneficial to students. Seeing and interacting with other students on a weekly basis allows students to not only learn from their instructor, but also from their peers.
International School of the Peninsula (ISTP) in Palo Alto in Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, is an accredited, co-educational, bilingual immersion school offering French & Chinese (Mandarin) immersion programs to pre-school, elementary school and middle school students. One of the most meaningful gifts you can give your child is that of an exemplary education; one that opens doors and provides opportunities for success in an interconnected world.
International School of the Peninsula is accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools, The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and the Ministère de l'Education Nationale. ISTP is a member of the Independent Schools of the San Francisco Bay Area (ISSFBA) and The National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
The International School of the Peninsula educates children through a rigorous, bilingual curriculum that promotes critical thinking, international awareness and responsible global citizenship.
- French Language Early Years & Elementary Program
- Chinese (Mandarin) Language Early Years & Elementary Program
- International Middle School
- Summer Camps (Chinese, French, Spanish, ESL)
- English Language Arts
- American History
- Physical Education
- French Language Arts
- Chinese Language Arts
- Music in French and Chinese
- Visual Art in French and Chinese
- Mathematics in French and Chinese
& more ...
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).