Computer summer camps for kids in California: Computer Summer Camps in San Francisco Bay Area for Teens, High School Students. Summer camps in Santa Clara Valley, Santa Clara County area close to San Jose.
Vision Tech Camps: VisionTech Camps is a non-profit technology education provider located in Saratoga, Santa Clara County CA. We offer high tech, accelerated technology based summer camps and after-school enrichment classes to kids ages 7-17.
Every week, campers may choose from a variety of different computer camps, offering subjects as diverse as Minecraft, Video Game Design, Robotics, Engineering, & Coding.
At our Saratoga center, we serve students from the neighboring cities of Cupertino, Los Gatos, San Jose, Sunnyvale and Palo Alto.
• Kaplan International offers summer English programs in San Diego, California for teenagers between the ages of 14 and 18.
• Kaplan International are world leaders in international education and have over 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Our summer ESL programs for juniors in San Diego take place at our school in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.
• Our summer English courses include 15 English classes per week, a full summer activity program plus excursions and homestay accommodation with an American host family.
• All of our Kaplan International English schools in the U.S. have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Student Review: "If I could use one word to describe my Kaplan Experience it would be “awesome”. I’ve met the best friends ever and also enjoyed a good mix of activities with professional teachers.” - Alejandra, Venezuela (General English student)
• Located in Irvine CA, 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles, D'Angon Academy provides a residential 'California Diversity Summer Camp' program featuring activities and excursions to local and international students ages 3-16.
• Students make friends from around the world as well as visiting the coolest places in SoCal, such as Disneyland, Universal Studios, The San Diego Zoo, and more!
• Each year the D’Angon Academy accepts high achieving students from the U.S. and around the world for the California Diversity Summer Camp.
• Teachers engage students in higher-level thinking as students work and play together forming long lasting international friendships and connections.
• The D’Angon Academy focuses on rich experiences that prepare students for a successful future in academia.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
The Sci | Art NanoLab, at UCLA, Los Angeles, is a highly competitive summer program for high school juniors and seniors interested in collaborating with diverse and notable minds to challenge traditional, polarized perspectives of the arts and sciences. Throughout the 2-week intensive program, students will make connections between cutting edge scientific research, popular culture and contemporary arts. Lab visits, workshops, hands-on experiments, and meetings with world renowned scientists will be balanced with visits to museums, daily movie screenings and meetings with famous contemporary artists who collaborate with scientists.
Small groups of students are taught by a scientist / artist team with frequent visits from faculty in wide range of disciplines. Sci | Art NanoLab students will benefit from exposure and collaboration with art and science faculty and students participating in this program's team-based interdisciplinary nanoscience research.
• Spend an unforgettable summer in Los Angeles California, and improve your English language skills!
• Based on the campus of University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), close to Downtown LA, NSL Mondial provides 1-6 week summer immersion English camps for young children & high school students from around the world (ages 7-17 years old).
• With 15 hours of English training per week, students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• Our English language teachers are all university educated and native English speakers.
• With many holding advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields, they all have extensive experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language.
• We also provide English summer immersion camps for juniors ages 7-17 in San Francisco CA and Boston MA, and Miami (ages 7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• In addition, we also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong miss NSL very much. They enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends, their host family...The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you."
- Ningning, China
• Sunshine Studios is a world-renowned contemporary dance school, with campuses around the globe in the U.S., UK, and China.
• This year, Sunshine Studios are offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to take part in our exclusive 1 to 3-week Summer Camp Program in Los Angeles, California - home to some of the most prestigious dance studios in the world.
• The LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp is an exclusive intensive dance training program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• As our student, you will live and dance in beautiful Hollywood, Los Angeles and experience the typical dancer life! Dance Workshops will include Hip Hop, House, Jazz, Popping, Locking, New style, Krunk, Waacking, Freestyle, Voguing, Stepping, Grooves, and more.
• At our amazing Hollywood Dance Camp, students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’ s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
Mt. Helix Academy is a private preparatory school in La Mesa in San Diego County CA. In addition to the academic programs that we offer throughout the year for kindergarten through Grade 8 students, we also offer a range of high-quality summer programs for kindergarten, elementary and middle school kids.
We are a positive, safe, and nurturing school. Our academic / enrichment summer programs help to prepare students for the next school year. Our AIM HIGH summer program for 2nd to 6th graders and our "Firm up" classes for middle school students help students who may be struggling to catch up.
Morning and afternoon childcare is available for the children of parents who need an extended day. The Afternoon Activities and Summer Sports program begins as soon as the day’s camp activities are completed and consists of both outside and indoor activities.
Mt. Helix Academy received the highest level of accreditation that is ever awarded by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). In addition, our Aim High program is a California State certified non-public, non-sectarian school, permitting the school to educate students with special needs on contract with area school districts.
- "Get Ready": A caring school preparatory summer camp for 4.5 to 6 year olds.
- "Get Set": An extraordinary academic enrichment and day camp for 1st through 6th graders.
- AIM HIGH Summer Program: Allows 2nd to 6th graders to catch up by building fluency in basic academic skills.
- “Jump start” summer classes for middle school students who want to get a “jump start” on next year.
- “Firm up” summer classes for middle school students who struggled last school year.