Vision Tech Camps: Vision Tech Camps is technology education provider located in Saratoga CA in Santa Clara County in the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer technology Summer, Winter, Spring and after school enrichment programs for kids ages 7-17.
- Building A PC - Building A Roomba Sentry - Coding - Engineering - Game Modding - Minecraft - Podcasting - Robotics - Video Game Design - After-school enrichment programs
We offer hands-on workshop style classes that teaches and engages students in high tech education at an ealy age.
Our curriculum is flexible and can be structured for both regular enrichment classes and Gifted and Talented (GATE) Programs.
We foster learning in workshop style hands-on activities where each student is encouraged to design and create projects that are truly unique.
In our building camps such as Robotics Engineering I, Podcasting 2D Game Design and Build a PC, students are asked not only to build but to understand concepts of design and function for each of the parts for a lifetime understanding of how to learn that goes beyond the VisionTech classrooms.
In all of our classes we use high end professional equipment and software. We have carefully structured our curriculum to provide students with a rich learning experience, while keeping it flexible enough to allow space for creativity.
Class Format: We offer six week and eight week program options. Our classes are held in a classroom setting and each class runs for 90 minutes. we meet with students once a week. The classes begin with an introduction to the purpose and style of the class.
The kids are introduced to the equipment and terminology of the subject matter. Each class from than on follows a pattern of introduction of new topics, hands-on learning, problem solving. exploring new ideas and participating in fun challenges.
• Spend an unforgettable summer in Los Angeles California, and improve your English language skills!
• Based on the campus of University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), close to Downtown LA, NSL Mondial provides 1-6 week summer immersion English camps for young children & high school students from around the world (ages 7-17 years old).
• With 15 hours of English training per week, students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• Our English language teachers are all university educated and native English speakers.
• With many holding advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields, they all have extensive experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language.
• We also provide English summer immersion camps for juniors ages 7-17 in San Francisco CA and Boston MA, and Miami (ages 7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• In addition, we also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong miss NSL very much. They enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends, their host family...The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you."
- Ningning, China
The Sci | Art NanoLab, at UCLA, Los Angeles, is a highly competitive summer program for high school juniors and seniors interested in collaborating with diverse and notable minds to challenge traditional, polarized perspectives of the arts and sciences. Throughout the 2-week intensive program, students will make connections between cutting edge scientific research, popular culture and contemporary arts. Lab visits, workshops, hands-on experiments, and meetings with world renowned scientists will be balanced with visits to museums, daily movie screenings and meetings with famous contemporary artists who collaborate with scientists.
Small groups of students are taught by a scientist / artist team with frequent visits from faculty in wide range of disciplines. Sci | Art NanoLab students will benefit from exposure and collaboration with art and science faculty and students participating in this program's team-based interdisciplinary nanoscience research.
• Located in Irvine CA, 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles, D'Angon Academy provides a residential 'California Diversity Summer Camp' program featuring activities and excursions to local and international students ages 3-16.
• Students make friends from around the world as well as visiting the coolest places in SoCal, such as Disneyland, Universal Studios, The San Diego Zoo, and more!
• Each year the D’Angon Academy accepts high achieving students from the U.S. and around the world for the California Diversity Summer Camp.
• Teachers engage students in higher-level thinking as students work and play together forming long lasting international friendships and connections.
• The D’Angon Academy focuses on rich experiences that prepare students for a successful future in academia.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential. internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
With week-long day camps and overnight camps available for students ages 7-17, as well as teen summer camps for ages 13-18, students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Make your own game at the game design camps. Learn programming in C++ or Java at the programming camps & robotics camps. Get creative at the web design camps & digital arts camps. Film and edit at the movie camps. Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math & Engineering) skills.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified & experienced adult-only staff.
“This was an excellent introduction to programming. The Camp is well run, organized, and my son liked the instructor and other students. He definitely wants to return for another session.” - Greg, Parent, Cal Lutheran University
• Prepare yourself for a serious career in the dance world by taking part in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp offered by Sunshine Studios!
• With campuses around the globe in the UK, Norway, and China, Sunshine Studios are a world-renowned contemporary dance school.
• Our exclusive summer dance camp in Los Angeles, California, provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to participate in an intensive dance education program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• Students in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp can avail of 8-day, 14-day, and 21-day packages. Dance Workshops include Hip Hop, Jazz, House, Locking, Popping, New style, Waacking, Krunk, Freestyle, Stepping, Voguing, Grooves, and more. Students live and dance in beautiful Hollywood and experience the typical dancer life!
• Students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.