Kids tech camps in Los Angeles CA: Summer computer camps in Santa Monica for elementary school, middle & high school students. One-week day camps in game design, computer programming, Minecraft, 3D animation in LA County CA..
CodeREV Kids, Santa Monica: CodeREV Kids provides comprehensive technology education in a fun, stress-free environment in Santa Monica CA. We offer fun STEM summer camps and after-school programs to kids ages 6-17.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) focused courses and tech camps provide the basis for a much deeper education in technology than what students receive at their schools.
Coding / Programming Summer Camps (1 week) - Minecraft Level Design (ages 6-9)
- Gorgeous Game Design (ages 6-14)
- Mathcraft (ages 7-12)
- Rev Robots (ages 7-14)
- Modding in Minecraft (ages 8-14)
- Wild Web Design (ages 8-14)
- 3D Animation with Maya (ages 10-17)
- Game Design Pro (ages 12-17)
- Effects and Computer Animation
- 2D & 3D Graphic Design
- Electrical Engineering
- 3D Modeling
- C++ Programming...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Mt. Helix Academy is a private preparatory school in La Mesa in San Diego County CA. In addition to the academic programs that we offer throughout the year for kindergarten through Grade 8 students, we also offer a range of high-quality summer programs for kindergarten, elementary and middle school kids.
We are a positive, safe, and nurturing school. Our academic / enrichment summer programs help to prepare students for the next school year. Our AIM HIGH summer program for 2nd to 6th graders and our "Firm up" classes for middle school students help students who may be struggling to catch up.
Morning and afternoon childcare is available for the children of parents who need an extended day. The Afternoon Activities and Summer Sports program begins as soon as the day’s camp activities are completed and consists of both outside and indoor activities.
Mt. Helix Academy received the highest level of accreditation that is ever awarded by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). In addition, our Aim High program is a California State certified non-public, non-sectarian school, permitting the school to educate students with special needs on contract with area school districts.
- "Get Ready": A caring school preparatory summer camp for 4.5 to 6 year olds.
- "Get Set": An extraordinary academic enrichment and day camp for 1st through 6th graders.
- AIM HIGH Summer Program: Allows 2nd to 6th graders to catch up by building fluency in basic academic skills.
- “Jump start” summer classes for middle school students who want to get a “jump start” on next year.
- “Firm up” summer classes for middle school students who struggled last school year.
• Learn English on a real-life university campus in San Francisco Bay Area CA! Based on the grounds of San Jose State University in Silicon Valley, NSL Mondial provides English summer immersion camps to kids and high school teens ages 7-17 years old.
• Camps run from 1-5 weeks, and are available to students from the U.S., Canada, and around the world. Students receive 15 hours of English lessons per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our modern, clean campus is very safe for our students but also close to all of the best San Francisco attractions.
• We also provide ESL summer camp programs for juniors (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles and Boston, and in Miami (for ages 7-15). We also offer both summer and winter youth English programs in NYC and Miami FL.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps in San Francisco: - Duration: 1-5 weeks
- For kids & high school teens ages 7-17
Features include: • 15 hours of English per week
• Personalized attention
• Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• English Certificate and Academic Reports
• Optional residential accommodation
• Homestay accommodation - live with an American host family
Optional - Tech Camp in Bay Area, California:
Game Design & Coding Camp instead of English classes.
Are you searching for a Spanish immersion experience for your child in the South Bay area this summer? With two locations in San Jose CA, Pasitos School provides dedicated Spanish language immersion summer programs for children ages 2 through 5th Grade.
Our inclusive summer programs include full 7 week camp options, and flexible 1-week courses with exciting themes such as 'Science Madness', 'Space Exploration', 'Fun with Photography', 'Be a Chef', and more.
Pasitos provides a safe and caring environment that looks at where the individual child is and facilitate learning to help the child reach the next stage in development in a meaningful and successful way
• Prepare yourself for a serious career in the dance world by taking part in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp offered by Sunshine Studios!
• With campuses around the globe in the UK, Norway, and China, Sunshine Studios are a world-renowned contemporary dance school.
• Our exclusive summer dance camp in Los Angeles, California, provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to participate in an intensive dance education program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• Students in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp can avail of 8-day, 14-day, and 21-day packages. Dance Workshops include Hip Hop, Jazz, House, Locking, Popping, New style, Waacking, Krunk, Freestyle, Stepping, Voguing, Grooves, and more. Students live and dance in beautiful Hollywood and experience the typical dancer life!
• Students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
• Kaplan International offers summer English programs in San Diego, California for teenagers between the ages of 14 and 18.
• Kaplan International are world leaders in international education and have over 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Our summer ESL programs for juniors in San Diego take place at our school in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.
• Our summer English courses include 15 English classes per week, a full summer activity program plus excursions and homestay accommodation with an American host family.
• All of our Kaplan International English schools in the U.S. have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Student Review: "If I could use one word to describe my Kaplan Experience it would be “awesome”. I’ve met the best friends ever and also enjoyed a good mix of activities with professional teachers.” - Alejandra, Venezuela (General English student)