Math camps in Bay Area: Summer math programs in Fremont & Palo Alto for elementary, middle & high school students, math tutoring for mathematically gifted kids & teens in East Bay, summer camp in Santa Clara County, CA.
Summer Math Camp: Classic Math School is a nonprofit organization located in Fremont, Alameda County CA. We offer a Summer Math Camp which is an extension of the Classic Math School Program (designed for promoting Math study among school children in the response to broadening concerns regarding the situation with math education).
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our Fremont location serves East Bay, Milpitas, and east San Jose. We are also providing our summer math camp at our Palo Alto location, Santa Clara County which serves Peninsula and South Bay. Our mission is to create a system of Math Education parallel and supplementary to the public education.
* Summer Math Camp 2011 (all ages): Summer Math Camp is an extension of the Classic Math School Program. We have created a unique well-balanced Math-centered curriculum in our summer math camps which include:
- Half Day Camp (8:30 am - 1:30 pm)
- Optional Afternoon Extension (1:30 pm - 4:30 pm)
- Full Day Program (8.30 am - 4.30 pm)
* Classes include: Math, Science, English (Critical Thinking), Art (Hands-on Geometry) and SAT I Prep course (for qualified 6th graders and Junior High School students) and new Geometry and Algebra crash courses.
- Early arrival facility (7.45 am - 8.30 am)
- Late leave facility (4.30 pm - 5.15 pm)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Academy by the Sea/Camp Pacific, located in Carlsbad, north of San Diego, California, is an ACA-Accredited Camp offering enriching academic and recreational summer programs for boys and girls ages 7-17. During their stay, all students and campers receive specialized instruction in their areas of interest. While mornings are dedicated to educational classes and clinics, afternoons are devoted to the pursuit of recreational activities, allowing students and campers to experience a variety of options.
Program selections include: Academic Enrichment, Academic Credit, English as a Second Language (ESL), College Preparation & Readiness Education Program (C-PREP), JROTC Leadership, Camp Pacific, Athletic Training Camp and Surf Camp.
Based in Saratoga in the Santa Clara County area close to San Jose, Vision Tech Camps provides summer tech camps for kids & teens in San Francisco South Bay. We take great pride in creating hands-on and project-based camps that provides an outstanding summer educational opportunities for kids and teens to learn technology.
Each week our camps focus on in-depth technology exploration, open-ended investigations, and student-led projects in order to ensure kids are not merely taught, but are engaged throughout the entire process.
Our goal is that students are inspired to explore and further investigate their interests in tech field throughout the year - and perhaps gain new interests over at summer camp.
In our Saratoga center, we serve students from the neighboring cities of Cupertino, Los Gatos, San Jose, Sunnyvale and Palo Alto.
We have many exciting tech programs and courses including Robotics Camp Video Game Design, Engineering Camps, Minecraft Camp, Programming and Coding summer camps that motivate and prepare students for exciting careers in STEM fields.
• Situated in the beautiful city of Irvine CA (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive English language learning summer camp for children ages 3-16. We also offer year-round programs for children ages 3 to 8th grade with our partner school.
• Offering weekly camp sessions, we invite children to improve their English language skills while having fun and making friends from all over the world!
• Minimum camp duration is 1 week, and students can stay for as many weeks as they wish up to a maximum of 7 in summer.
• Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by excursions to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the globe.
• D'Angon is committed to providing a personalized educational experience for our students. For this reason, we keep our class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio, which allows each child to get the individual attention they need. Your child's teacher will be with him/her during all classroom activities and daily excursions.
• Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Weekly English Language Camps - Summer & Year-Round • For individual children ages 3-16 • Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds • For Groups of all ages
• Camp Duration: 1 week (up to a maximum of 7 weeks in summer)
- English language classes for 2-3 hours each day
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
- Students reside in family groups in the large home of an American family
English courses year-round for children ages 3 to 8th grade. Minimum of 1 month's study.
• Sunshine Studios is a world-renowned contemporary dance school, with campuses around the globe in the U.S., UK, and China.
• This year, Sunshine Studios are offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to take part in our exclusive 1 to 3-week Summer Camp Program in Los Angeles, California - home to some of the most prestigious dance studios in the world.
• The LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp is an exclusive intensive dance training program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• As our student, you will live and dance in beautiful Hollywood, Los Angeles and experience the typical dancer life! Dance Workshops will include Hip Hop, House, Jazz, Popping, Locking, New style, Krunk, Waacking, Freestyle, Voguing, Stepping, Grooves, and more.
• At our amazing Hollywood Dance Camp, students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’ s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential. internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
With week-long day camps and overnight camps available for students ages 7-17, as well as teen summer camps for ages 13-18, students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Make your own game at the game design camps. Learn programming in C++ or Java at the programming camps & robotics camps. Get creative at the web design camps & digital arts camps. Film and edit at the movie camps. Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math & Engineering) skills.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified & experienced adult-only staff.
“This was an excellent introduction to programming. The Camp is well run, organized, and my son liked the instructor and other students. He definitely wants to return for another session.” - Greg, Parent, Cal Lutheran University