Summer math programs in Fremont CA: Summer math camps in Palo Alto, San Francisco Bay Area for elementary, middle & high school students, math tutoring for mathematically gifted children & teens in Santa Clara County, CA.
Summer Math Camp: Classic Math School is a nonprofit organization located in Fremont, Alameda County CA. We offer a Summer Math Camp which is an extension of the Classic Math School Program (designed for promoting Math study among school children in the response to broadening concerns regarding the situation with math education). Our Fremont location serves East Bay, Milpitas, and east San Jose. We are also providing our summer math camp at our Palo Alto location, Santa Clara County which serves Peninsula and South Bay.
- Summer Math Camp (all ages): Summer Math Camp is an extension of the Classic Math School Program. Thus, the same educational philosophy and techniques apply. Meeting most parents’ needs, we provide half-day and full-day programs by including some other courses besides Math and creating a unique well-balanced Math-centered curriculum.
All the classes permit students to work at a challenging pace, to explore topics in depth, and to study subjects and develop skills that students their age often do not have the opportunity to pursue. Summer program gives them a better picture of their own academic abilities and potential, helps them to develop better work and study habits, and refines their educational goals. In this regard, all courses enhance and broaden the students’ overall educational experiences and sharpen their academic skills.
Our summer math camps include classes in: Math, Science, English (Critical Thinking), Art (Hands-on Geometry) and SAT I Prep course (for qualified 6th graders and Junior High School students) and new Geometry and Algebra crash courses.
Additional Services: - Early arrival facility (7.45 am - 8.30 am) - Late leave facility (4.30 pm - 5.15 pm)
The courses cover a great deal of material and place emphasis on active learning and putting knowledge to use in independent and creative ways. The student /teacher ratio in classes is very low, allowing considerable opportunities for individualized instruction and attention. Our instructors have expertise in their disciplines and come from a variety of professional backgrounds and educational settings.
• Learn English on a real-life university campus in San Francisco Bay Area CA! Based on the grounds of San Jose State University in Silicon Valley, NSL Mondial provides English summer immersion camps to kids and high school teens ages 7-17 years old.
• Camps run from 1-5 weeks, and are available to students from the U.S., Canada, and around the world. Students receive 15 hours of English lessons per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our modern, clean campus is very safe for our students but also close to all of the best San Francisco attractions.
• We also provide ESL summer camp programs for juniors (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles and Boston, and in Miami (for ages 7-15). We also offer both summer and winter youth English programs in NYC and Miami FL.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps in San Francisco: - Duration: 1-5 weeks
- For kids & high school teens ages 7-17
Features include: • 15 hours of English per week
• Personalized attention
• Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• English Certificate and Academic Reports
• Optional residential accommodation
• Homestay accommodation - live with an American host family
Optional - Tech Camp in Bay Area, California:
Game Design & Coding Camp instead of English classes.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential. internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
With week-long day camps and overnight camps available for students ages 7-17, as well as teen summer camps for ages 13-18, students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Make your own game at the game design camps. Learn programming in C++ or Java at the programming camps & robotics camps. Get creative at the web design camps & digital arts camps. Film and edit at the movie camps. Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math & Engineering) skills.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified & experienced adult-only staff.
“This was an excellent introduction to programming. The Camp is well run, organized, and my son liked the instructor and other students. He definitely wants to return for another session.” - Greg, Parent, Cal Lutheran University
• Kaplan International offers summer English programs in San Diego, California for teenagers between the ages of 14 and 18.
• Kaplan International are world leaders in international education and have over 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Our summer ESL programs for juniors in San Diego take place at our school in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.
• Our summer English courses include 15 English classes per week, a full summer activity program plus excursions and homestay accommodation with an American host family.
• All of our Kaplan International English schools in the U.S. have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Student Review: "If I could use one word to describe my Kaplan Experience it would be “awesome”. I’ve met the best friends ever and also enjoyed a good mix of activities with professional teachers.” - Alejandra, Venezuela (General English student)
Wizbots Robotics, Bay Area Year-Round & Summer Camps
Courses / Programs
Wizbots combines LEGO® robotics, Java coding, and lots of imagination to provide a unique STEM learning experience for kids (ages 8-14) in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With no prerequisites, Wizbots is the perfect opportunity for novices to first learn about robotics, yet it's self-paced format also acts to further the skills of those who already have experience.
Using LEGO® MINDSTORMS® and Java, your child will journey from Novice towards Master in our project-based, gamified curriculum. By tackling new projects, challenging creativity, and exercising problem-solving, campers learn engineering, programming, math, and physics in a hands-on, collaborative way.
Parents can experience all the fun too with camper project videos posted online to see and share! We offer affordable half day, full day, and extended care options in convenient locations across the Bay Area.
We operate year-round through Summer Camps, After School programs, and Birthday Parties.
Robotic and Coding Labs - both Summer Camps and After School programs - using LEGO robotics and Java programming for students ages 8-14:
- Hands-on, project-based work
- Kids work at their own pace
- Fundamental structures
- Core Sensors
- Advanced mechanisms
- Sophisticated programming
- Advanced sensors
Robotics Labs using LEGO robotics and Java programming for campers ages 8-14 in:
- Los Altos
- Menlo Park
- Palo Alto
- San Carlos
- Mountain View
- San Jose
- Union City
• Situated in the beautiful city of Irvine CA (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive English language learning summer camp for children ages 3-16. We also offer year-round programs for children ages 3 to 8th grade with our partner school.
• Offering weekly camp sessions, we invite children to improve their English language skills while having fun and making friends from all over the world!
• Minimum camp duration is 1 week, and students can stay for as many weeks as they wish up to a maximum of 7 in summer.
• Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by excursions to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the globe.
• D'Angon is committed to providing a personalized educational experience for our students. For this reason, we keep our class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio, which allows each child to get the individual attention they need. Your child's teacher will be with him/her during all classroom activities and daily excursions.
• Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Weekly English Language Camps - Summer & Year-Round • For individual children ages 3-16 • Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds • For Groups of all ages
• Camp Duration: 1 week (up to a maximum of 7 weeks in summer)
- English language classes for 2-3 hours each day
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
- Students reside in family groups in the large home of an American family
English courses year-round for children ages 3 to 8th grade. Minimum of 1 month's study.