Arabic language immersion in New Jersey for kids: Arabic classes in Newark, North Jersey, Central NJ for young children, Arabic immersion programs for preschoolers, kindergarten. Private Arabic tutoring for elementary school age to high school students in Jersey City, Newark, Paterson, Edison, Elizabeth area..
• Are you searching for quality Arabic or Farsi language lessons for your child or teenager in the North Jersey and Central NJ region?
• ABC Languages NJ provides private / one-on-one Arabic and Farsi classes for kids (ages 5+), teens, and families at basic beginner to advanced level. Classes take place at your family home or preferred location in New Jersey.
• Our experienced, native speaking tutors work with you to provide a flexible course schedule and study plan, with day, evening and weekend courses available. We also provide private Arabic / Farsi tutoring for adults.
• Our instructors are native speakers of the language they teach. Our teachers encourage lively conversations, role-play and games, so that our students learn the new language in a natural way.
• As well as private Arabic or Farsi lessons in Jersey City, Newark, Paterson, Edison and Elizabeth, we also offer individual courses in Hudson County, Essex County, Bergen County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Union County, Somerset County, Morris County, and Passaic County.
Located just 20 miles west of New York City, in Glen Ridge, Essex County NJ, Happy Mandarin Club is a Chinese language school that provides beginner to advanced level Mandarin Chinese classes for Pre-K to adult students.
Courses include weekday and weekend General Chinese study options, Chinese test preparation (SAT & HSK exams), after-school enrichment programs, and online Mandarin classes conducted via WebEx.
Course contents include learning characters, phrases, and sentences; routine conversations; character writing, Chinese grammar; listening and reading comprehension practices; speaking exercises; and the Pinyin system (for ages 8+).
Our club teacher has years of experience in teaching Chinese to students of all levels. Being a native of Beijing, our teacher delivers the most authentic Chinese enunciation to our students. Simplified Chinese is taught and used in all lessons, and traditional Chinese writing practice is also taught upon individual request.
• Give your child a head-start with private Spanish classes from ABC Languages! We provide high-quality Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 5+), teens and adults in cities and counties across North Jersey and Central NJ.
• ABC Languages offers private Spanish lessons for elementary, middle, and high school students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Lessons can take place in your family home, a local library, or similar location of preference. We also provide private Spanish language classes for adults.
• Our experienced and qualified Spanish language teachers make learning fun. Your child will start speaking Spanish from day one, helping them to gain real-life skills that he or she can take out into the world. Our teachers are native speakers of the language they teach.
• As well as providing private lessons in major NJ cities (Jersey City, Newark, Elizabeth, Edison, Clifton, and Paterson), we also offer classes in convenient locations in Bergen County, Hudson County, Essex County, Union County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Somerset County, Morris County, and Passaic County.
Located in Summit, NJ - HudsonWay Immersion School’s innovative approach to learning fosters children’s individual growth, development and creativity, transforming students from pre-K to fifth grade into global citizens ready to Navigate the World®. Immersion education is a model in which students learn subject matter (math, science, social studies, and language arts) using the target language as the vehicle. The long-term benefits include enhanced mental development, flexibility in thinking and reasoning, and greater cultural sensitivity.
The school offers full day and after school programs in Mandarin or Spanish for children of all language levels.
Superior academic testing results (ERB) of our grades 2-5 students, despite less instructional time in English compared to traditional schools. HWIS students consistently outperform gifted and talented public school programs and independent schools across all subject areas, at every grade level.
Over 10 years of experience with all aspects of operating a preschool through Grade 5 program.
Campuses located in Summit, NJ and Upper West Side, NY.
YingHua Language School is a non-profit organization located in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. Its founding principle is to build a language school that can commit to and focus on students' Chinese language education so that its graduates truly gain solid language skills. To that end, we constantly look for ways to improve the quality of Chinese education for all students.
Currently it is the only school in New Jersey that has fully adopted Dr. Liping Ma's "Direct Character Recognition" methodology. We teach the "modern" or simplified Chinese characters and introduce the Chinese phonetic system (PinYin) as a tool at the appropriate stage. YingHua Language School is proud to be the FIRST community-based language school accredited by CSS-MSA.
Mandarin Chinese as a Heritage Language Program; Mandarin Chinese as a Second Language Program; Study Abroad Programs with 4-5 week stay in Beijing; Short-term Chinese Business Language; Chinese Exam Preparation Courses; Chinese Art Workshop; Chinese Language and Culture.
Hua Xia Northern Chinese School is a Chinese language school located in Verona, Essex County (part of the New York metropolitan area) in New Jersey. We offer Chinese classes for adults, teens and kids on Saturdays. The objectives of the school are to teach Chinese language, promote Chinese culture and serve the community. Chinese Phonetic Alphabet system (Pin Yin) is used to help students learn Chinese.
Hua Xia Northern Chinese School is a non-profit organization registered in the state of New Jersey and the birthplace of the whole Huaxia Chinese School system now consisting of 19 branches spreading over New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
Founded in 1995, the school now has nearly 200 students in over 40 small classes, including heritage Chinese, CSL (Chinese as Second Language) and talent classes such as karate, Chinese painting, Chinese calligraphy, Chinese dancing, etc.
The equal-opportunity school takes students of any age from 3 years and up with no prejudice over gender, age, race, religion, or nationality. Classes are held on Saturdays from 12:30PM to 3:40 PM except public holidays.
Are you searching for quality Arabic classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
At ABC Languages, a premiere language institute in Manhattan, we strive to provide top quality Arabic language lessons to kids, teenagers and adults of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
We provide group classes and private lessons in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and instruction in other Arabic dialects is also available. ABC Languages has schools in New York, San Francisco & San Jose CA, and Washington, DC.
ABC Languages is conveniently located in midtown Manhattan. We are at 146 West 29th Street, between 6th and 7th Avenues, and are in Suite 6E.
Arabic, with 246 million speakers worldwide, is one of the world's oldest languages. In fact, so many people have a working knowledge of Arabic, that in 1974 it was made the sixth official language of the United Nations.