Admission to dance schools in Chicago IL: Ballet classes for kids & adults from beginner to professional level. Year-round & summer ballet lessons for young children (preschoolers, kindergarten, elementary, middle & high school students). Intensive dance programs & boot camps in Downtown Chicago area..
Ballet Chicago: Located in the heart of Downtown Chicago, Ballet Chicago is an internationally recognized professional track school of ballet that offers classes and programs throughout the year. Acceptance into the student and professional divisions is by audition only.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Ballet Chicago offers a boot camp, children's theme camps, junior intensives, and professional level summer and advanced intensives. Ballet Chicago believes every aspiring artist deserves the opportunity to explore his or her full potential, and strives to make classical ballet training accessible to all talented students who have the desire to dance.
Year-Round & Summer Ballet Programs for Children & Adults: - Children's Theme Camp (ages 4-6, 1 week)
- Junior Intensive (ages 7-12, 1-3 weeks)
- Ballet Chicago Boot Camp (1 week)
- Summer Course (5 weeks, ages 11 and up)
- Advanced Intensive Class (2-weeks)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Penny Lane has two quality schools located in the Chicago Ridge and Oaklawn neighborhoods, south-west of downtown Chicago in Cook County, IL. Penny Lane is a privately owned and DCFS licensed facility that offers various educational and child care options. We provide early childhood education serving families throughout Woodlawn, Englewoood, Evergereen Park, South Shore and South Chicago.
Penny Lane plays a major role in guiding children's development and providing them with experiences that nurture their social, cognitive and physical abilities. We want your child to feel secure and independent, to move from one activity to another as easily and confidently as possible.
We follow the same schedule day after day. A picture schedule helps children feel secure because they know what comes next. After a few months, children are amazingly independent. They tell us what they are supposed to do next! Our early childhood education curriculum includes Spanish, Computers, Music and Movement, Rhythm instruments and a P.E curriculum. Come join the fun and let the learning begin.
- Infants program: Ages 6 weeks to 15 months
- Toddlers program: Ages 15 months to 2 years
- Two Year Olds program: Ages 2 - 3 years
- Preschool program: Ages 3 - 4 years
- Pre-kindergarten program: Ages 4 - 5 years
- Kindergarten program: Ages 5 - 6 years (Must be 5 yearrs by September 1st)
- Before / After School program: Ages 5 - 12 years
- Summer Day Camps: All ages
Kids Connection Preschool, located in Joliet in Will and Kendall Counties, Illinois (40 miles south-west of Chicago), is a Preschool offering education programs to children ages 3, 4 and 5 years. Classes are structured with the same age groupings as the public school classes. The activities and materials of the classes are geared toward the interests and abilities of children their age.
Care is taken to avoid pressure, but time for individual growth is provided through free play choices, small group activities and one-on-one attention. As children feel love and acceptance, they will learn.
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality online education from the comfort of their own home in Illinois and throughout the U.S.
• We deliver comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs: For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
Creative Scholars Preschool is located in the heart of Chicago, Cook County, near Lincolnwood and Irving Park, with easy access to Freeway 90 and 94. At Creative Scholars Preschool, we strive to build a strong foundation for your child’s love of education. With a focus on early literacy development, we promote developmentally appropriate possibilities that enable us to discover the gifts each child possesses. We offer parents a central homely location and provide our children with a safe, engaging, collaborative and creative place to learn.
Our world is ever changing. At Creative Scholars, we have a responsibility to foster an atmosphere of caring, respect and understanding of one another and our world. We are committed to working together; parents, teachers, and child to ensure a high quality program for all of our students.
St. Benedict Elementary School (SBES), a Catholic educational community serving grades Pre-K-8, inspires and cultivates a balance of faith, academic excellence, and individual talents in a diverse, personalized setting. We are located on Chicago's North-Side, near Western Ave, serving Roscoe Village, Irving Park, Avondale, Lakeview, DePaul and surrounding communities.
St. Benedict Elementary School enjoys Full State of Illinois Recognition for non-public schools, as well as certification from the Office of Catholic Schools. We are a member of the National Catholic Education.
For just over 100 years, St. Benedict has provided quality education, and continues to teach and encourage Catholic traditions. Given this history, St. Benedict has proven its on-going commitment to faith-based education and community building in Chicago's North Center. The St. Benedict graduate is well rounded, dedicated to the service of others and prepared for the future.
As a community, St. Benedict Elementary School is committed to service, both to our peers and to those less fortunate. In addition, we seek to enrich the educational experience of our students through extensive extracurricular offerings.
The Paintbrush, opened in 2005, is a children's art studio owned by sisters Melanie and Mindy Apel in Lakeview on the North Side of Chicago, Cook County, IL. At The Paintbrush, kids do more than just paint. Starting at 18 months old, kids learn about famous artists, listen to music and create their own inspired works of art and projects inspired by the artists' styles.
The Paintbrush offers a selection of classes geared to different ages along with workshops and summer camp. Classes are ongoing, so kids can join anytime.
The mission of The Paintbrush is to introduce young children to the wonderful world of art. The main goal is to teach kids to love art and have an understanding of the artists they study and whose works inspire their own creations.