Admission to dance schools in Chicago IL: Ballet classes for kids & adults from beginner to professional level. Year-round & summer ballet lessons for young children (preschoolers, kindergarten, elementary, middle & high school students). Intensive dance programs & boot camps in Downtown Chicago area..
Ballet Chicago: Located in the heart of Downtown Chicago, Ballet Chicago is an internationally recognized professional track school of ballet that offers classes and programs throughout the year. Acceptance into the student and professional divisions is by audition only.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Ballet Chicago offers a boot camp, children's theme camps, junior intensives, and professional level summer and advanced intensives. Ballet Chicago believes every aspiring artist deserves the opportunity to explore his or her full potential, and strives to make classical ballet training accessible to all talented students who have the desire to dance.
Year-Round & Summer Ballet Programs for Children & Adults: - Children's Theme Camp (ages 4-6, 1 week)
- Junior Intensive (ages 7-12, 1-3 weeks)
- Ballet Chicago Boot Camp (1 week)
- Summer Course (5 weeks, ages 11 and up)
- Advanced Intensive Class (2-weeks)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality online education from the comfort of their own home in Illinois and throughout the U.S.
• We deliver comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs: For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
Allendale Association is a private, not-for-profit social service agency serving troubled teens / adolescents and children with moderate to profound emotional and behavioral disabilities. We are located in Lake Villa in north-western Lake County, Illinois. These youth and their families receive care and treatment through Allendale's residential treatment programs, day treatment special education schools or from our community based clinical programs and services.
Allendale serves over 700 children, youth and families annually. These children, often victims of abuse, neglect or severe mental illness, come to Allendale with the devastating experiences of failure in the classroom, misunderstanding in the home and isolation in the community. Our programs serve both male and female adolescents and kids ranging in age from eight to eighteen who are experiencing a wide variety of problems.
The more common "labels" are conduct disorder, emotional / behavioral disability, oppositional defiant disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), depression, post traumatic stress, anxiety disorders, pervasive developmental disorders, schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders.
Alpine Academy of Rockford, located in Rockford in Winnebago County in northern Illinois, is a private, Christian grade school, serving students from preschool (3 years) to 6th grade. Our students test 1 - 4 grades higher than the national average. Alpine Academy was founded on the ideal that children who are enriched spiritually and academically have a dedication to lifelong learning and are well prepared for their journey towards a successful adulthood.
With small classes, our students are provided with the individualized attention, they need to achieve their academic and spiritual potential. A strong curriculum in reading, mathematics, science, language arts, social studies, and religion prepares the child for the demands of middle and high school. In addition to the core curriculum, each child receives weekly classes in computer technology, physical education, music, art and Spanish.
Parliament Tutors | Private Tutoring, Test Prep & Admissions
Courses / Programs
Parliament Tutors is dedicated to bringing students the most customized learning experiences from the most highly qualified tutors. We have private tutors based throughout Chicago, Illinois, offering academic tutoring and test preparation for students of all ages and academic backgrounds trying to reach their highest potential grades and target scores. We cater for K-8, high school and college / university students.
While our private tutoring and test prep philosophy stresses the importance of independent study and practice, Parliament's Chicago tutors are equipped with the most effective learning strategies and highest level of knowledge in their fields. In addition to our private tutoring, we offer summer crash courses for various standardized exams.
- K-8 tutoring for Math, Science, English, Social Studies & Foreign Languages
- High school tutoring for Math, Science, English, Social Studies & Foreign Languages
- College course help
- College Prep Tutoring for PSAT, SAT, ACT, SAT II & AP exams
- Postgraduate Prep Tutoring for GRE, GMAT, MCAT & LSAT exams
- TOEFL test preparation
- Language lessons including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
North Park Elementary School (NPES) was founded in 1980 to create an affordable alternative for parents who wanted to provide top quality kindergarten through to eighth grade elementary school education within the City of Chicago in Cook County. A group of founding parents in the North Park neighborhood banded together to create the fledgling school with hope, high expectations and a great deal of hard work. Given our convenient Northside location, we typically serve families on the Northside of Chicago, from Lake View, North Center, Lincoln Square, Old Irving Park and even Evanston.
We show our commitment to gender equity and diversity in a variety of ways - such as in our culturally rich curriculum and in our recruiting practices where we commit to hiring teachers and admitting students without regard to race, religion, gender or other characteristics.
North Park Elementary is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS), the Illinois Board of Education (ISBE) and Lake Michigan Association of Independent Schools (LMAIS).
- Kindergarten program
- Elementary program
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- Athletics program
* We emphasize a strong academic curriculum integrating the fine arts. We are committed to teaching basic education skills in reading, writing, mathematics, science, social science and critical thinking, using the best of contemporary and traditional techniques.
The Paintbrush, opened in 2005, is a children's art studio owned by sisters Melanie and Mindy Apel in Lakeview on the North Side of Chicago, Cook County, IL. At The Paintbrush, kids do more than just paint. Starting at 18 months old, kids learn about famous artists, listen to music and create their own inspired works of art and projects inspired by the artists' styles.
The Paintbrush offers a selection of classes geared to different ages along with workshops and summer camp. Classes are ongoing, so kids can join anytime.
The mission of The Paintbrush is to introduce young children to the wonderful world of art. The main goal is to teach kids to love art and have an understanding of the artists they study and whose works inspire their own creations.