Bay Language Academy, Alameda CA:
Located in the heart of Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy offers an array of linguistic services for children and adults, specializing in beginner to advanced level training in several languages - including Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Arabic, English as a Second Language (ESL), and more. Bay Language Academy learning is designed around a carefully designed curriculum. Focusing on the specific needs of young students, classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly in 75 to 150-minute sessions.
Language Classes for Children & Adults:
Students are engaged in role play, book and video learning, story telling and art workshops. Each class is tailored to the unique needs of the students in the class and will therefore vary depending on the dynamic of each particular group.
Our textbooks and pedagogical materials have been carefully selected for their relevance to our student's needs. Study options include once a week classes (Exploratory), twice a week (Proficiency) or three + times per week (Fluency).
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Specific courses include:
- Beginner - for children who only speak English
- Beginner - for children whose parents speak the foreign language
- Intermediate - for children who only speak English
- Intermediate - for children whose parents speak the foreign language
- Child Advanced
Bay Language Academy offers an after-school program right after school dismissal and until 6:10pm daily. Students are either dropped of by their parents or guardians to attend only their classes or the after school program which includes language and/or art classes. The AUSD calender will be followed for the kindergartners earlier dismissal and grades 1 and up later dismissal time, as well as for minimum days.
- Students brought to the Academy, will refresh, have their snack and then start one of their scheduled activity.
- The program could include either a 1 formal or 2 formal classes per week. Elementary and middle school students could attend 2 to 5 days per week.
- Our after-school program includes language classes, homework assistance, hands-on activities, outdoor time, cultural activities and art classes.
- For high school student, intensive language classes are also offered.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 1325 High Street, Alameda, California 94501, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.