Find Spanish classes for kids in Oakland CA area: Mandarin Chinese language lessons in Alameda County, French tutoring for elementary, middle & high school students. Italian & Arabic immersion programs for young children & teenagers in East Bay CA.
Bay Language Academy, Alameda CA: Situated in Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level classes and after school programs to children in a variety of languages. We currently offer Spanish, Mandarin, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, English, German and Arabic. Focusing on the specific needs of students and their parents, the classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly after school in 75 to 150-minute sessions. Parents are informed after each class of what was covered and what is expected from the young students for the next session.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Language Classes for Children & Adults:
Languages include: - Spanish, English as a Second Language (ESL), Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean
Specific courses include: - After-school Program
- Beginner (for children who only speak English)
- Beginner (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Intermediate (for children who only speak English)
- Intermediate (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Child Advanced
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• With language schools in downtown San Francisco and Menlo Park in the Bay Area, ABC Languages provides both private and group Arabic lessons for kids and teens.
• We also offer private Arabic lessons in your home for kids living throughout San Francisco, the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and surrounding areas.
• ABC Languages learner-centered methods and effective lessons focus on attaining authentic Arabic language skills that can be used in the real world.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of these classes, allowing students to use their language skills in any Arabic-speaking country. However, if you would like to focus on another dialect, such as Moroccan or Lebanese, we can provide private lessons.
• Our one-on-one language lessons are the most intensive way to immerse students in the Arabic language.
• Our instructors are native speakers of the language they teach. Our teachers encourage lively conversations, role-play and games in Arabic, so that our students learn Arabic in a natural way.
• ABC is highly experienced in teaching languages and was voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users.
• We also offer instruction in Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, and Spanish among other languages.
Spanish Language Immersion Programs:
- For kids ages 1-13
- 3-4 years old
- 5-6 years old
- 7-8 years old
- Nurturing relationship with each child
- Safe materials, equipment and environment
- Variety of developmental appropriate learning experiences
- Positive guidance, supporting social and emotional development
Universe of Colors provides foreign language immersion programs in Spanish for Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary school children. We are located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area in downtown San Mateo, and we offer you the world when it comes to teaching your child a foreign language. We also offer full immersion programs in French, Spanish, Italian.
In addition to classes at our San Mateo location, we can also come to you. Our instructors can conduct classes after school hours at a location of your choice. Also, we will gladly help you coordinate private playgroups in Spanish, French and Italian.
We serve multiple communities in the Peninsula, including Foster City, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Hillsdale, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood Shores, and Redwood City. So why not come to Universe of Colors, where your child will explore the world through fun and engaging activities, and also gain all the benefits of learning in a foreign language?
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children:
- In-house Programs in San Mateo
- Programs at your location of choice
- Morning and Afternoon Preschool Program
- Afternoon Kindergarten Program
- Afternoon Elementary Program
School Break Language Camp Programs:
- Fall Camps
- Mid Winter Camp
- Spring Camps
- Summer Camps (weekly)
Our full immersion programs are in French, Spanish and Italian
Let’s Play in Spanish or Juguemos en Español is a Spanish language immersion program for kids up to age 7, based in Campbell, in the San Francisco Bay Area of California with many other locations throughout the country. Courses include Reading & Writing in Spanish, Conversation Classes, Mommy & Me classes, after-school classes, and more.
Created by Susy Dorn, Let's Play Spanish is a place where children learn Spanish in a fun way. As part of our philosophy in teaching Spanish for children, we believe in music and laughter as the most effective way kids learn and grow.
Families in Campbell, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz and San Francisco have enjoyed our parent-child participation classes throughout the years and we have motivated thousands to learn to speak Spanish by singing and playing in Spanish. We continue to compose music, create original games and inspire children to sing, laugh and play in Spanish.
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children Ages 2-7:
- Conversation classes
- Reading and Writing in Spanish
- "Mommy & Me" Parent-Child participation classes
- Spanish Dancing
- After-school Spanish
- We also provide limited Spanish Baby Programs for toddlers, 10-24 mths
- We can organise Spanish Classes in your school upon request
D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides summer English camps in California for children ages 3-16 as well as academic year, English immersion homestay programs for children entering 4th-8th Grade.
Our programs combine quality English classes with fun excursions to popular tourist destinations that allow our students to experience American culture and practice their English language skills.
Located just 50 miles south of Los Angeles, 80 miles north of San Diego, and 6 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, the city of Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Homestay students reside in a home with a local family, and attend the prestigious Montessori on the Lake school in Lake Forest, CA.
All of our students return home with noticeably stronger English skills. They will have confidence in their ability to read, write, speak and listen in English.
We provide the Year-Round English Courses for children ages 3 through 13/14 years old at our partner I-20 (student visa) certified school just south of Los Angeles.
Thanks to our ESL programs, our students experience American culture in a way that will contribute to their future academic success. They will have fun and make new friends from around the world!
Lango Foothills with several convenient locations in the Greater Los Angeles area, is a language school offering Spanish classes to children. Children's language programs are rapidly gaining in popularity as parents realize that teaching a second language to their kids helps enhance their cognitive development, resulting in better grades and higher test scores later in life. Parents are also drawn to increasing their children's cultural awareness to help them succeed in our multi-cultural society.
Our Spanish language classes are located conveniently throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area in Glendale, La Cañada, La Crescenta, San Marino, Pasadena and South Pasadena, Southern California.