Foreign language schools in San Francisco Bay Area: Spanish classes in San Mateo CA for kids, Spanish immersion for preschoolers, kindergarten & elementary school students. French, Mandarin Chinese & English language programs for young children..
Universe of Colors, San Francisco Bay Area: Universe of Colors provides foreign language immersion programs in Spanish, French and Italian, or English for Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary school-age children. We are located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area in downtown San Mateo, and we offer you the world when it comes to teaching your child a foreign language. We serve multiple communities in the Peninsula, including Hillsdale, Belmont, San Carlos, Foster City, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Redwood Shores, and Redwood City. At Universe of Colors, your child will explore the world through fun and engaging activities, and also gain all the benefits of learning in a foreign language.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children: - In-house Programs in San Mateo
- Programs at your location of choice
- Morning and Afternoon Preschool Program
- Afternoon Kindergarten Program
- Afternoon Elementary Program
School Break Language Camp Programs: - Fall Camps; Mid Winter Camp; Spring Camps; Summer Camps (weekly)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Viva el Español is a non-profit Spanish Language and Culture Center serving children and adults in the East Bay area of California. We are a before and after-school program, and teach a wide range of Spanish language courses to young amigos from ages 1 and up, pre-school through high school. We offer beginner to advanced level classes, quality private lessons, and tutoring.
We believe that learning a foreign language in the pre-school, elementary school, and formative years is an essential part of a child's education and development. Today's children need to be prepared to live and work in a global context.
Our main campus is located in Lafayette in Contra Costa County, and we have Pleasanton and Alameda-based programs as well. We also teach at various pre-schools and elementary schools in Lafayette, Moraga, Walnut Creek, Oakland, Benicia, Pleasanton, San Leandro and San Francisco. Our Summer Camps are held in Lafayette and Benicia.
• Learn Spanish in the heart of San Francisco with ABC Languages! Conveniently situated in the Financial District / Downtown area of the city, we provide beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes to kids, teens, and adults.
• Our group and private classes take place at our Downtown school, or in the comfort of your own home or office space.
• Our learner-centered classrooms encourage lively conversations, role-play, and fun language games all in Spanish. We want our students to learn Spanish in a natural way, so that they can use their language skills here or abroad, not just in the classroom.
• Our small groups of no more than 10 students allow for plenty of practice time and class interaction for beginner through advanced levels.
• Our San Francisco language school is easily accessible by public transport, with bus stops and BART stations nearby. We are close to the neighborhoods of South Beach, North Beach, Tenderloin and South of Market (SoMa).
• We also have a school in Downtown Menlo Park, and offer Spanish instruction to schools, organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, and San Jose.
Student Review: "ABC language school provides the right environment to learn and attain proficiency in a foreign language that will make the language useful and worthwhile.” - Maria
Spanish Immersion School Centro Armonia, Silicon Valley
Courses / Programs
Located in Campbell, and serving San Jose and the Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area of Northern California, Centro Armonia Spanish Immersion School offers year round programs for children ages 2.5 to 7 years. In our dedicated Spanish language programs, children are completely immersed in Spanish as they learn the skills that will prepare them for successful entry into elementary school and above. We offer half-day, full-day, and extended care Spanish courses, as well as after-school Enrichment programs and Spanish Summer Camps.
Centro Armonía Spanish Immersion School was established in August 2004 by Claudia Hernandez. The school was started with the goal of teaching young children Spanish in a fun yet structured manner.
We aim to enable both native Spanish speaking children and non-native Spanish speaking children to receive a quality early childhood education that included pre-reading, pre-writing, pre-math and social skills while being immersed in Spanish. Centro Armonía’s education model has been embraced by the community and is a resounding success.
Kallpachay instructors are native speakers that skillfully immerse your child in learning Spanish without translation. Our child-friendly art and science themes include fun games and activities that motivate students to speak Spanish.
We provide year-long series with themes that build upon each other. Interactivity is a key component of our program and when participation increases so does confidence and skill levels to communicate in Spanish.
We include creative arts, projects, singing, visuals, activity pages and movement to make students’ experience in our class authentic, memorable and fun. Each series includes cultural connections.
Camps, after school classes, weekend classes, home groups, and private tutoring are offered throughout the Greater Los Angeles region. Locations include Hollywood, Silver Lake, San Fernando Valley/NoHo, Woodland Hills, Santa Monica, Altadena, Pasadena, Santa Clarita and more!
Situated in Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level classes and after school programs to children and adults in a variety of languages. We currently offer Spanish, Mandarin, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, English, German and Arabic.
Focusing on the specific needs of students and their parents, the classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly after school in 75 to 150-minute sessions. Parents are informed after each class of what was covered and what is expected from the young students for the next session.
The overall method is based on a modular teaching with an approach based on task, where a balance between practice and theory is achieved. The aim is to develop effective communication skills through the elementary development of the four basic language known skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our instructors are trilingual, share a passion for languages and provide instruction through an engaging set of media interactive games, songs, art projects, total physical response and classical games. Our team of educators are either linguists who hold Bachelor's degree with certifications, Master's degree, Ph. D degree or are credentialed teachers.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Specific courses include:
- After-school Program
- Beginner (for children who only speak English)
- Beginner (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Intermediate (for children who only speak English)
- Intermediate (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Child Advanced
• With camps available in California, Florida, New York and Massachusetts, NSL Mondial provides high-quality English language summer and winter immersion programs to international students from around the globe.
• We welcome juniors ages 7-17 to our English summer camps in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, & Miami (7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• Students in Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and , Miami can stay from 1 up to 8 weeks, and receive 15 hours of quality English language training per week. Our summer English courses combine English classes with fun activities / excursions.
• Teenagers in NYC can stay from 1-7 weeks and can choose from a range of elective courses taught alongside English language classes.
• We also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
• Students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• All of our English teachers are university graduates, and qualified to teach English as a second language.
• Our programs all have a multicultural atmosphere, with students from dozens of different countries around the world. This provides lot of opportunities for our young learners to practice English outside of the classroom.
NSL Review: "I really enjoyed my vacation in the camp..It was a really good experience for me. And the staff is the best!!. Thank you very much NSL." Massil, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps: • For juniors ages 7-17 (Boston, Los Angeles & San Francisco). Duration: 1-5 weeks
• For teens ages 13-17 (NYC & Miami). Duration: 1-7 weeks
Camp features include: - English language classes
- Personalized attention
- Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening & vocabulary.
- English Certificate & Academic Reports
- Optional residential accommodation
- Optional homestay accommodation - live with an American family
English Immersion Winter Camps: • For juniors / teens ages 7-17 (NYC & Miami Beach). Duration: 2-5 weeks