Foreign language schools in San Francisco Bay Area: Spanish classes in San Mateo CA for kids, Spanish immersion for preschoolers, kindergarten & elementary school students. French, Mandarin Chinese & English language programs for young children..
Universe of Colors, San Francisco Bay Area: Universe of Colors provides foreign language immersion programs in Spanish, French and Italian, or English for Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary school-age children. We are located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area in downtown San Mateo, and we offer you the world when it comes to teaching your child a foreign language. We serve multiple communities in the Peninsula, including Hillsdale, Belmont, San Carlos, Foster City, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Redwood Shores, and Redwood City. At Universe of Colors, your child will explore the world through fun and engaging activities, and also gain all the benefits of learning in a foreign language.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children: - In-house Programs in San Mateo
- Programs at your location of choice
- Morning and Afternoon Preschool Program
- Afternoon Kindergarten Program
- Afternoon Elementary Program
School Break Language Camp Programs: - Fall Camps; Mid Winter Camp; Spring Camps; Summer Camps (weekly)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level classes and after school programs to children and adults in a variety of languages. We currently offer Spanish, Mandarin, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, English, German and Arabic.
Focusing on the specific needs of students and their parents, the classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly after school in 75 to 150-minute sessions. Parents are informed after each class of what was covered and what is expected from the young students for the next session.
The overall method is based on a modular teaching with an approach based on task, where a balance between practice and theory is achieved. The aim is to develop effective communication skills through the elementary development of the four basic language known skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our instructors are trilingual, share a passion for languages and provide instruction through an engaging set of media interactive games, songs, art projects, total physical response and classical games. Our team of educators are either linguists who hold Bachelor's degree with certifications, Master's degree, Ph. D degree or are credentialed teachers.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Specific courses include:
- After-school Program
- Beginner (for children who only speak English)
- Beginner (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Intermediate (for children who only speak English)
- Intermediate (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Child Advanced
Located in the Mira Mesa area of northern San Diego County (just 30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego) Yak Academy is a foreign language center for children ages 1-10. Currently, we offer Spanish immersion classes taught by native speaking instructors through game, music, song and art. We provide "Parent & Me", "Preschool Program" and once-a-week Enrichment Classes.
Children are enrolled in age and developmentally appropriate classes that foster growth and create building blocks for 2nd language comprehension and speech production, a native-like pronunciation and a true love for new cultures and traditions. In addition to our Spanish courses, we also provide Mandarin Chinese and French courses.
Let’s Play in Spanish or Juguemos en Español is a Spanish language immersion program for kids up to age 7, based in Campbell, in the San Francisco Bay Area of California with many other locations throughout the country. Courses include Reading & Writing in Spanish, Conversation Classes, Mommy & Me classes, after-school classes, and more.
Created by Susy Dorn, Let's Play Spanish is a place where children learn Spanish in a fun way. As part of our philosophy in teaching Spanish for children, we believe in music and laughter as the most effective way kids learn and grow.
Families in Campbell, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz and San Francisco have enjoyed our parent-child participation classes throughout the years and we have motivated thousands to learn to speak Spanish by singing and playing in Spanish. We continue to compose music, create original games and inspire children to sing, laugh and play in Spanish.
Spanish Full Immersion Programs for Children Ages 2-7:
- Conversation classes
- Reading and Writing in Spanish
- "Mommy & Me" Parent-Child participation classes
- Spanish Dancing
- After-school Spanish
- We also provide limited Spanish Baby Programs for toddlers, 10-24 mths
- We can organise Spanish Classes in your school upon request
ABC Languages, San Francisco / Bay Area & Online Spanish Classes USA
Courses / Programs
• Hola! Spanish is a fun language to learn. ABC Languages provides group and private Spanish lessons for children, teenagers and adult learners at our language schools in Menlo Park & downtown San Francisco.
• Private tutoring at home or a location of your choice is also available throughout San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and the South Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and the Silicon Valley.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. Additionally, students are given a university textbook from which to work so everyone is sure to have solid grounding in Spanish.
Spanish Classes for Kids & Teens: • Enrichment & homework help
• After-School Spanish classes
• Private or at-home Spanish tutoring
Spanish Classes for Adults: • Group Spanish classes from total beginner to advanced
• Private Spanish lessons
• Spanish conversation classes (for intermediate & advanced levels)
• Corporate Spanish language training offered onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Online Spanish lessons
We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi...
Located in Long Beach CA, Lango Discovery offers specialized Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and French language classes to children ages 1-11.
Serving local students in Long Beach, Seal Beach and San Pedro and surrounding neighborhoods, our language classes for kids are held in schools, at after school programs, day cares, community centers, and at the students' own schools and studios.
Through Lango’s unique curriculum and teaching methods your child will not only learn the target language, but will also have a lot of informative fun.
Lango teachers are trained to use modified language, placing emphasis on high frequency words and communicative targets that are meaningful for learners at their respective ages.
Cultural Bytes INTERACTIVE LANGUAGE PROGRAM offers fun & engaging classes for children from pre-school through middle school in Southern California.
Caring and native speaking teachers make sure your student has a great time learning new words, expressions and cultural facts from SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN speaking countries.
Engaged students learn more through play and, share what they know effortlessly. SIGN UP for a class and let us tell you about our hands-on experience with heritage and non-heritage kids from Preschool through Middle School.
We offer different programs. After-school, Saturday and camps in SPANISH, FRENCH & MANDARIN classes at different locations in elementary and middle schools. We also offer private tutoring classes at your home or library. NOW Online One-on-One and Virtual Camps, too.
- After-school Programs in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- Saturday classes
- Private Classes / Tutoring in Spanish, French & Mandarin Chinese
- ALL DAY Language Immersion Summer Camps / Winter Camps
- Online One-on-One
- Virtual Camps