French language courses in South of France: DELF / DALF exam preparation in Montpellier, French immersion for adults. Private French tutoring for beginners to advanced students, conversational French classes..
Institut Moulin, Montpellier: Institut Moulin is a French language school in the heart of Montpellier’s historical center, just 10 minutes from the beach in the South of France. We provide a range of beginner to advanced level classes where you really progress in French while having fun in optimal conditions. Programs include General French courses, French Conversation courses, Private French lessons, preparation classes for the DELF and the DALF exams, and more. Our teachers are experienced, fun and dynamic, and our language programs are diverse and designed to fulfill our students' language needs. As well as our academic programs, we also organize cultural activities and excursions that allow you to discover the region.
French Language Courses for Adults: - Beginner to advanced levels
General French Courses: 20 group courses of 45 minutes per week General French courses follow an established program for each level, dealing with the grammatical, syntactic, lexical and communicative aspect of the language. Students work on their comprehension, oral and written skills.
General French Courses + French Conversation: 20 group courses of General French + 9 group courses of French conversation Conversation courses help you to improve your pronunciation skills by maintaining a discussion around various themes.
General French Courses + One-to-one / Private Courses: 20 group courses of general French + 4 courses one-to-one For those who want the opportunity to complete general education courses in a face to face with a teacher or requests for special skills (specific vocabulary), or for the opportunity to focus on certain points of the course.
French Combination Course: 20 group courses of general French + 9 group courses of French conversation + 4 courses one-to-one.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
EF Paris is a French language school offering French courses to students of all levels from beginner to advanced. Courses include intensive, basic, general French as well as exam preparation courses for the DELF / DALF exams. We have a strong academic reputation, offering Transition Year courses, Leaving Certificate revision and a range of French language exams.
Practice your French skills in the language lab or relax in the student lounge to write home about your experience abroad - our school has free WiFi Internet access! After class, you’re within easy walking distance to all this city has to offer. Or, venture beyond the school - the metro is just minutes away.
- Intensive French Course
- General French Course
- Basic French Course
- Examination Preparation: DELF and DALF
- Internship Program
- Academic Year Abroad Program and Master French Program
- Special Interest Class Examples: Business French, Drama, Grammar Workshop, French Wine and Cooking
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
Learn French online using Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I run a registered French language training center called Paris Version à la Française.
A qualified and experienced French language teacher, I provide online French lessons to adult learners (ages 18+) from anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, I can tailor the content of each class to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
I can help business professionals with industry-specific vocabulary, tourists who are planning a trip to Paris with basic phrases that will make travel easier, or students wishing to achieve a high score on French language exams such as the DELF or DALF.
The main advantage of learning French online is convenience. Schedule your Skype classes for times that best suit you, and progress at your own pace.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Based in Vincennes next to Paris, we also offer private French lessons and immersion programs.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
The Ecole Suisse Internationale, located in Dijon (300 km south east of Paris), France, is a French Language school offering French Immersion Programs to teenagers (over 16 years old) & adults all year round. We offer a general program which will be refined according to specific objectives of each group. In this way, every course is organized compared to the number of participants, their financial means and their availability. Thanks to our capacity of adaptation, we present a service of quality and seriousness.
- French Homestay Programs in France for adults
- French with food and wine
- French Immersion Program
- Cultural activities
- DELF (Diploma in French language studies) preparation
- Official center for the Paris Chamber of Commerce (CCIP) exams
Planète Langues - Institut International de Rambouillet, Paris
Courses / Programs
Located in Rambouillet, 44 km (27 miles) southwest of Paris in the Yvelines department in the Île-de-France in north-central France, Institut International de Rambouillet, as part of the Planète Langues group, offers French courses with up to 30 hours of instruction a week and full board accommodation. Courses include intensive and general French, exam preparation courses for university entrance and for TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français), French for au pair students, French and culture courses, French and horseriding, French and cookery, French for seniors.
Classes are based on grammar, communication and role playing games in French. We offer real cultural exchanges in real life situations. Those who have chosen the International Institute of Rambouillet have found that they have improved far beyond their expectations. The International Institute is based only 30 minutes from Paris, in the center of Rambouillet a historical and typical French city which offers all sorts of activities including horse riding, cycling, swimming, roller skating, cooking and golf.
- French Courses for beginner to advanced
- Intensive French
- General French
- Exam Preparation Course for University Entrance and TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français)
- French for Au Pairs
- French for Seniors
- French and Culture
- French and Cookery
- French and Horseriding
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition