Learn English in Spring / The Woodlands TX area: English classes in for adults, children & high school teens, college students, business professionals. TOEFL exam preparation courses, intensive English classes & private English lessons in North & Northwest Houston area. Clases de inglés en Spring / The Woodlands TX.
• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Grangerland, Westfield, Aldine, Montgomery County, Humble, Porter, and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We want you to learn to speak and write English, and also experience American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion in small classes (2-8 students). Teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
• New York Language Center (NYLC) is an English language school with four locations throughout New York City - Jackson Heights in Queens, Upper West Side Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan and The Bronx.
• We offer intensive and semi-intensive English courses for students from all over the world with beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels of English.
• We also provide Private English lessons, Part-time / Evening English classes, Weekend English, Everyday Conversation English, and more.
• TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL English Exam preparation courses and Business English classes are also available. Classes are designed to fit your individual needs.
• Whether you call New York your home or will be visiting New York from abroad, you will find that our economical and convenient courses make NYLC the ideal choice for your language education.
• Our Jackson Heights English school offers weekday, evening and weekend English classes. This branch is located along the historic #7 train line, which was designated part of the National Freedom Trail in 1999. It is situated in a multiethnic, multicultural neighborhood where you will find restaurants serving food from all over the globe.
Student Testimonial: "It was one of the most amazing experiences in my life, I met a lot of people, I did very fun activities and I improved my English." - Juan
ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• Do you need to improve your English language skills? If you live in The Bronx, Westchester County NY or Southern Connecticut, you can take private or semi-private English lessons with ABC Languages.
• Our qualified and highly-experienced ESL tutors can design a curriculum that will help you to meet your specific goals. Improve your job opportunities or simply make communicating in English in your everyday life easier!
• Private lessons mean you can learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule.
• Choose to meet your English language teacher from once a week to every day. It's entirely up to you! One-on-one / small group English lessons can take place at your home, office or agreed location.
Locations for private lessons include:
• The Bronx, NYC
• Westchester County NY
Ardsley, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bethel, Briarcliff Manor, Bronxville, Brookfield, Cortlandt, Croton-on Hudson, Darien, Dobbs Ferry, Eastchester, Elmsford, Greenwich, Harrison, Hastings-on Hudson, Irvington, Katonah, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Montrose, Mount Kisco, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, New Canaan, New Rochelle, Newtown, North Salem, Ossining, Peekskill, Pelham Manor, Pleasantville, Pound Ridge, Purchase, Redding, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Shelton, Sleepy Hollow, Southport, Stratford, Tarrytown, Tuckahoe, Weston, Wilton, Yonkers, Yorktown, White Plains..
• Fairfield County CT
Bridgeport, Danbury, Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Newtown, Norwalk, Southport, Stamford.. (Contact us about your city or area)
• Learn English in the beautiful surroundings of south-east Florida!
• Located in Ft. Lauderdale, Broward County FL, The Language Academy (TLA) is one of the premiere language institutes in the area. We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English language classes to adults and juniors (ages 11-18) from around the world.
• Courses include General English, Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and more. Personal attention and quality teaching are our top priorities. We know how important learning is for you.
• That is why an English language course at TLA is a total experience in academic, social and cultural life in the U.S., as well as a sound investment in your future.
• Our experienced and qualified teachers focus on your needs, your interests and your goals. You, the learner, are encouraged to participate actively in cultural activities and fully benefit from your visit.
• The Language Academy is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training), and is recognized by the US Department of Education.
Student Review: "I had an awesome time at TLA!! The teachers and the staff are very friendly and helpful! I can highly recommend this language school for everyone!!"
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4-week/ 72-hour, or 8-week/ 144-hour course)
• Short-term Summer English courses
• Business English (4 week course)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
• American Language Programs is a Massachusetts-based language training provider that offers a range of business-based English language immersion programs for individuals and companies from around the world.
• We have courses designed for busy executives, diplomats, managers, everyday businessmen & women, and more. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program.
• Students from all over the world gain rapid improvement in their use of English as a Second Language through our unique method of English language immersion.
• Our business programs are ideal for students already working or training in areas of General Management, Administration, Customer Relations, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Banking.
Our specialized Business English courses are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Learn English in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
• Our goal at KEF USA is to ensure students make the most of their time learning English in Orlando FL.
• In partnership with an award-winning college, we provide total-immersion ESL programs that focus on each student's ability to communicate effectively in American English.
• Unique to KEF USA is that all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL.
• Students enrolled in a KEF USA Program will quickly become immersed in American English and culture, improving their language skills considerably.
• All of our English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Range of accredited ESL English programs provided by KEF USA:
• Year-round & summer residential ESL English immersion programs for adults and children ages 10+.
• Residential summer ESL English camps + College Preparation+ Disney for juniors / teens & senior high school students.
• English classes in Orlando plus Regular School classes in your home country via online robotics.
Ideal for families, school tours or groups of adults looking for an exciting English language vacation, KEF USA course content can be customized to meet the specific needs of your group.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., with more than 50 million people visiting each year. Also known as “The City Beautiful”, Orlando is an awesome place to learn English, live, work and play!