French language learning programs for kids in Montgomery County MD / DC area: French classes in Bethesda MD for kids, preschoolers. French immersion school for toddlers, elementary age & middle school students. Day, weekend, Saturday language classes in Bethseda MD, near Silver Spring, Kensington, Rockville, Gaithersburg MD.
Language Classes Ad Opportunity here: Are you an established provider of French language classes in Southern Maryland? If so, contact us about advertising on this page. Note to parents & guardians: The school that previously was listed here has unfortunately closed their business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
Email:Contact us here
Potential Ad Locations in Southern Maryland:
- Bethesda MD
- Gaithersburg MD
We also have ad space for schools in north-east Virginia, in McLean / North Arlington, Alexandria, and Fairfax. Contact us for more information on our DC Metro area ads.
French Language Immersion Programs:
• Parents and Tots French programs for kids ages 1-3
• French for kids ages 3-5 (Kids Only)
• French for kids ages 5-8 (Kids Only)
• French for kids ages 8-10 (Kids Only)
• French for kids ages 10-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-one French classes
• French immersion summer camps
Further Foreign Language ad options: • Spanish
• Mandarin Chinese
• Note to parents & guardians: The school that previously was listed here has unfortunately closed their business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• Contact us if you are a provider of foreign language instruction in the DC area. We can facilitate schools that offer Arabic and other languages in Alexandria, McLean / North Arlington, Fairfax VA, plus Gaithersburg and Bethesda MD.
Arabic Immersion Programs: • Parents and Tots programs for kids ages 1-3
• Arabic for kids ages 3-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-One Arabic lessons
• Arabic immersion summer camps
ISL International School of Languages, Montgomery County MD
Courses / Programs
Situated in Bethesda, in southern Montgomery County, MD (just northwest of Washington DC), ISL International School of Languages provides a wide range of Spanish language immersion classes for children of all ages and proficiency levels.
Courses include 'Mommy & Me' toddlers classes, preschool classes, private lessons, group classes, and more.
We make an hour of Spanish go fast by providing a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We understand that children learn in three different ways and adapt our teaching style to accommodate all three: visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners. This way all students stay focused and learn in the way that is most effective for them.
We bring everything we need to provide you with a quality program that is loved by students, parents, and school administrators. ISL International School of Languages instructors are carefully selected and are trained to provide the quality we believe in with consistency.
We also provide specialized tutoring in French, English, Mandarin and Italian.
The English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University
Courses / Programs
• Study English in a Top U.S. University with affordable fees!
• The ELI is located on the beautiful, 58-acre campus of Notre Dame of Maryland University in one of Baltimore's most prestigious and secure neighborhoods (Baltimore is a major cosmopolitan city on the East Coast of the U.S).
• The ELI provides an intensive English program (IEP) for non-native English speakers & international students who want to improve their English language skills in a quality university setting.
• In 8-week sessions, students at all levels study writing, grammar, reading, listening and speaking, pronunciation, vocabulary, TOEFL preparation & American culture.
• In each session, there are 20-25 different countries represented. This diversity makes English proficiency a necessity and motivates study & language acquisition.
• The ELI is also a test center site for the Institutional TOEFL exam, so students can sit for the exam on-campus during and after the completion of their studies.
• After attending the ELI, many of our students move on to undergraduate studies, graduate studies, and careers.
"ELI has the most effective course available to help improve my English. I recommend this school as the best English language institute in the east." - Hong Joo, South Korea
"I spent 6 months in ELI and it was a really good experience. I got to know wonderful people from all over the world which I still have contact with. The program is very well built to learn and/or improve your English.. - Mark, Switzerland
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Maryland and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."