Computer training in Middlesex County NJ: Microsoft Office classes in Edison NJ for beginner to advanced level, technical IT certification programs for professionals. Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint training for adult learners in Central NJ.
Computer Training: Basic to Advanced:
- Small Classes 4-6 users per session
- Certification Preparation
We also provide Computer Repair and Training Services:
- Computer Repair
- Desktop and Laptop setup
- PC Software Install
- PC Hardware install
- Virus Removal
- System Restore
- Data Back up
- Printer issues
Our Instructors are Certified Professionals, who provide personal attention and supervision to prepare you for the growing demands of today’s work environment.
School / Office Address:629 Amboy Avenue
New Jersey 08837
Based in Red Bank, Monmouth County, NJ, Paintless Dent Removal Training Center offers a range of weekday and weekend certified Paintless Dent Removal Specialist training programs. Paintless Dent Repair (also known as PDR) is a technical method of completely removing minor dents, scuffs, creases, and hail damage from a vehicle without disturbing the original paint finish. This method is called "The Micro Kinetic Shrinking Process," and it is what we specialize in teaching.
Our intensive, hands-on, one-on-one training program will give you the power of self sufficiency. This is a booming industry and PDR technicians are always in demand. There are many paths our graduating students can take once they complete the program.
All of our training programs have been fully accredited by the IPDRAI (International Paintless Dent Repair Accreditation Institute). We are proud to announce that the accreditation agency has approved all of our programs and certificates.
Certified Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Specialist training programs:
- 5-day Dent Removal class
- Intensive 36-hour Weekend program
- 10-day PDR intensive training & Business Management training
- Advanced, brand-specific training
Course features include:
- Hands-On Training
- Access and practical dent removal training
- Reading and using lighting
- Reading and using reflector board
- Marketing techniques
- Knockdown & hammer tool training
- Glue pulling
Founded in New Jersey in 2010, Bright Horizon Institute offers career-oriented programs in Downtown Newark, NJ.
Bright Horizon Institute participates in Workforce Investment Act (WIA), formerly Job Training Act (JTPA) and vocational rehabilitation programs.
Bright Horizon Institute has worked tirelessly to build strong relationships in the health and technology industries in order to provide student with opportunity to build their career through learning and hands-on practice with the goal of getting hired in their desired field.
Currently technology rules the world and Bright Horizon Institute is training the best and brightest to meet the industry demands for employment.
Our mission is to provide adult students with concentrated high-quality training programs preparing them to meet the current needs of employers in various fields of health care and technology.
Our goal is to equip students to apply their knowledge and skills effectively by achieving a balance between classroom learning and hands-on practice that will prepare them for a career.
- Business Analyst
- Hospitality Training
- Office Management – Computer Basics
- Computer Support Specialist
- Web Design
- Computer Java Programmer
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- SA Design, Development and advanced Technology
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
- Solar Panel Installer
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals. We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• We work with each student to customize an affordable payment plan if necessary.
Student Testimonial: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
• Within easy reach for students living in Bordentown Township, Chesterfield, Edison, Ewing, Monroe, Parlin, Pennington, Plainsboro, Princetown, Robbinsville, Allentown, West Windsor, East Windsor, Matawan, New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Middlesex County, Burlington County, Monmouth County NJ, Levittown PA, and surrounding areas.
Based in Middlesex County, New Jersey, Magna Training is a full-service IT Training institute, specialising in Java, Android, and .NET courses. Our online and classroom-based programs are interactive, live video, and live person sessions given by professionals with many years of industry and teaching experience.
We offer many value added services to our customers including Professional Resume Preparation, mock interviews in a professional & formal setting, extended access to our systems and professional support by the instructor - all as part of the standard package.
”Your Java Training videos were excellent. Although they were limited in number the quality far exceeded what I found elsewhere.“
– Varun (Java Student)
Java / Android Courses:
- History of Java
- Java Language Fundamentals
- Java I/O ( Input/Output )
- String Object in Java
- Super Keyword in Java
- Java Nested Classes / Java Inner Classes
- Java Exception Handling
- Java Serialization
.NET Training Courses:
- Introduction to Fundamentals of Web Application
- Introduction to Visual Studio
- Introduction to .NET
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Language Fundamentals(C#/VB.Net)
- Functions and Parameters
- ASP.NET 3.5 Features
- Using Controls
Drake College of Business has helped prepare individuals for careers in the business world for over 100 years. Our main campus is located in Elizabeth, in Union County NJ, and we also have another campus in Newark NJ. Drake College provides an opportunity to pursue a certificate or diploma program designed to prepare individuals for careers in the allied health and information technology fields.
The basic requirement for admission to any diploma program offered by the college is that the applicant be a graduate of an accredited high school or have earned a high school equivalency diploma (GED). At our college, classes are kept small so that a great amount of individual attention can be offered. This policy will help you prepare for a good job, a goal that is foremost in the minds of administration and faculty.
NCTT-National Crane Training Technologies, Brigantine
Courses / Programs
Based in Brigantine, Atlantic County, New Jersey, National Crane Training Technologies sets the standard for the training and testing of crane operators and signalpersons. We endorse and prepare candidates for the NCCCO (National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators) written and practical examinations at two locations Kennelworth and Atlantic City. NCTT offers training programs for all crane types, and signalpersons. We offer on and off site training and by listening carefully to your needs we assemble a "made to order" program for you or your organization.
We provide specialized training that targets your exact needs based on your experience and qualifications. By doing so we can provide the most successful training program that our clients have come to expect. No matter what material handling equipment industry you are working NCTT programs improve safety, increase operator skill and add years to the life of your valuable equipment.
Most importantly, NCTT assures the peace of mind that your training meets all regulatory requirements of federal and state agencies. NCTT provides exceptional quality training that will serve you and your company for years to come.