Find a trade school in Jersey City NJ: Vocational programs in medical assisting, plumbing, construction & electrician certification, HVAC training. Allied healthcare career training in Hudson County NJ.
National Career Institute: The National Career Institute (NCI) is a dedicated career training institute in Jersey City, New Jersey. We offer a wide range of trade and medical-related courses in subjects such as Clinical Medical Office Specialist, Electrical Assistant, General Construction, Plumber Assistant, and HVAC among others.
National Career Institute Jersey City location is located at 900 Bergen Avenue, Jersey City, New Jersey, one block away from Journal Square Path train station, which is a major transportation hub for Hudson County. NCI occupies two floors consisting of office space, classrooms, library, lunch room, and workshop areas for electrical, HVAC and general construction. The equipment, tool and machines are up to date and the atmosphere is conducive to learning.
Conveniently located in a newly renovated facility in Edison, NJ, Q2Q Computer Technical Serivices provides an extensive range of IT training courses from basic to advanced level on Microsoft Windows Systems and Applications. We offer you a chance to improve your business, personal, and professional skills, or simply to learn about computers and their applications at your own time and convenience.
Our classes are available throughout the year in short sessions to fit your busy schedule. Our training method is hassle free so there is no rush to complete any classes, you can take as much or as little time as necessary so you get most of out of each session.
Our instructors are Certified Professionals who provide personal attention and supervision to prepare you for the growing demands of today’s work environment.
- Computer Hardware-Software Fundamentals / Software Installation
- Computer Boot up BIOS and Advanced Options
- Internet, Web Browsers, Search Engines, and Wireless setup
- Windows Operating Systems: XP, Vista, 7, and 8
- Printer Installation: Officejet, Deskjet, and Laser jet
- Networking Essentials -Computer and Information Security
- Microsoft Office Courses: Word ,Excel, and Powerpoint
NCTT-National Crane Training Technologies, Brigantine
Courses / Programs
Based in Brigantine, Atlantic County, New Jersey, National Crane Training Technologies sets the standard for the training and testing of crane operators and signalpersons. We endorse and prepare candidates for the NCCCO (National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators) written and practical examinations at two locations Kennelworth and Atlantic City. NCTT offers training programs for all crane types, and signalpersons. We offer on and off site training and by listening carefully to your needs we assemble a "made to order" program for you or your organization.
We provide specialized training that targets your exact needs based on your experience and qualifications. By doing so we can provide the most successful training program that our clients have come to expect. No matter what material handling equipment industry you are working NCTT programs improve safety, increase operator skill and add years to the life of your valuable equipment.
Most importantly, NCTT assures the peace of mind that your training meets all regulatory requirements of federal and state agencies. NCTT provides exceptional quality training that will serve you and your company for years to come.
Based in Red Bank, Monmouth County, NJ, Paintless Dent Removal Training Center offers a range of weekday and weekend certified Paintless Dent Removal Specialist training programs. Paintless Dent Repair (also known as PDR) is a technical method of completely removing minor dents, scuffs, creases, and hail damage from a vehicle without disturbing the original paint finish. This method is called "The Micro Kinetic Shrinking Process," and it is what we specialize in teaching.
Our intensive, hands-on, one-on-one training program will give you the power of self sufficiency. This is a booming industry and PDR technicians are always in demand. There are many paths our graduating students can take once they complete the program.
All of our training programs have been fully accredited by the IPDRAI (International Paintless Dent Repair Accreditation Institute). We are proud to announce that the accreditation agency has approved all of our programs and certificates.
Certified Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Specialist training programs:
- 5-day Dent Removal class
- Intensive 36-hour Weekend program
- 10-day PDR intensive training & Business Management training
- Advanced, brand-specific training
Course features include:
- Hands-On Training
- Access and practical dent removal training
- Reading and using lighting
- Reading and using reflector board
- Marketing techniques
- Knockdown & hammer tool training
- Glue pulling
Founded in New Jersey in 2010, Bright Horizon Institute offers career-oriented programs in Downtown Newark, NJ.
Bright Horizon Institute participates in Workforce Investment Act (WIA), formerly Job Training Act (JTPA) and vocational rehabilitation programs.
Bright Horizon Institute has worked tirelessly to build strong relationships in the health and technology industries in order to provide student with opportunity to build their career through learning and hands-on practice with the goal of getting hired in their desired field.
Currently technology rules the world and Bright Horizon Institute is training the best and brightest to meet the industry demands for employment.
Our mission is to provide adult students with concentrated high-quality training programs preparing them to meet the current needs of employers in various fields of health care and technology.
Our goal is to equip students to apply their knowledge and skills effectively by achieving a balance between classroom learning and hands-on practice that will prepare them for a career.
- Business Analyst
- Hospitality Training
- Office Management – Computer Basics
- Computer Support Specialist
- Web Design
- Computer Java Programmer
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- SA Design, Development and advanced Technology
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
- Solar Panel Installer
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals. We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• We work with each student to customize an affordable payment plan if necessary.
Student Testimonial: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
• Within easy reach for students living in Bordentown Township, Chesterfield, Edison, Ewing, Monroe, Parlin, Pennington, Plainsboro, Princetown, Robbinsville, Allentown, West Windsor, East Windsor, Matawan, New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Middlesex County, Burlington County, Monmouth County NJ, Levittown PA, and surrounding areas.
Based in Edison, Middlesex County NJ, Think Tree Technologies is a consulting, training and placement company that provides in-house and online SAP training that gives students the skills and knowledge to launch a highly rewarding SAP career.
Think Tree Technologies is owned and managed by highly experienced SAP professionals and visionaries. Our infrastructure and experience in IT solutions, and our emphasis on quality, make us different from our competition.
We have several class rooms in our training facility and all the classes are conducted in class setting with live faculty conducting classes. For several individuals, it is not possible to attend in-class. Those students can partake in the same classes online. Our online classes are conducted by live faculty.