Find a trade school in New Jersey: Electrician training in Jersey City NJ, vocational school programs in medical assisting, plumbing, construction & HVAC certification. Allied health career training in Hudson County NJ.
National Career Institute, Jersey City: The National Career Institute (NCI) is a dedicated career training institute in Jersey City, New Jersey. We offer a wide range of trade and medical-related courses in subjects such as Clinical Medical Office Specialist, Electrical Assistant, General Construction, Plumber Assistant, and HVAC among others. The goal of the National Career Institute (NCI) is to develop educational programs that reach the industry needs and upgrade as required. Our objective is to provide training and job placement in clinical medical technology and green economy jobs.
Trade / Career Training Courses: - Advanced Electrician Assistant (320 hours) - Clinical Medical Assistant with Externship (810 hours) - Clinical Medical Office Specialist (560 hours) - Complete Electrical Program (960 hours) - Electrical Assistant (320 hours) - Electrical Assistant & HVAC (640 hours) - Electronic System Technician (320 hours) - General Construction (320 hours) - HVAC (400 hours) - Plumber Assistant (320 hours) - Plumbing Assistant / Building Maintenance (640 hours)
All students are eligible and encouraged to take the National Certification Exams at the completion of their selected program.
Admission Requirements: National Career Institute accepts student applicants who are high school graduates or the equivalent and are seventeen (17) years of age or older. The following documents should be submitted upon enrollment:
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate (copies are acceptable for registration) - Photo Identification (driver’s license, birth certificate or passport) - Referrals/agreements with outside agencies should be brought to the admissions interview. - Proof of Residence
Founded in New Jersey in 2010, Bright Horizon Institute offers career-oriented programs in Downtown Newark, NJ.
Bright Horizon Institute participates in Workforce Investment Act (WIA), formerly Job Training Act (JTPA) and vocational rehabilitation programs.
Bright Horizon Institute has worked tirelessly to build strong relationships in the health and technology industries in order to provide student with opportunity to build their career through learning and hands-on practice with the goal of getting hired in their desired field.
Currently technology rules the world and Bright Horizon Institute is training the best and brightest to meet the industry demands for employment.
Our mission is to provide adult students with concentrated high-quality training programs preparing them to meet the current needs of employers in various fields of health care and technology.
Our goal is to equip students to apply their knowledge and skills effectively by achieving a balance between classroom learning and hands-on practice that will prepare them for a career.
Situated in Cumberland County, in south-west New Jersey, MCITC Medical Training Center is a private vocational school. We provide a range of vocational training courses including Certified Forklift Specialist, Heavy Equipment Operations, and Certified Landscape Technician.
For many years, our goal has been to ensure the complete satisfaction of every student that walks through our doors. In addition to the vocational courses, we also provide career training programs in a wide range of allied health subjects.
Our mission is to provide quality education for our students, and we specialize in hands-on training in all of our programs.
"Attending MCITC was truly a great learning experience that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new career. Trust me, by the time class is over you truly will have new skills that will help you to a new career."
- D Vales
• Gain certification as a spray tan professional in New Jersey through online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• The world's first spray tanning academy, Aviva provides online spray tan certification programs which are convenient and flexible for students in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Trenton and throughout NJ and nationwide.
• With a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, our web-based spray tan classes are suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Learn from the comfort of your own home or workplace. Our online spray tan courses are 3 hours in length but can be studied at your own pace with content available 24/7.
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides in-class training in a host of cities throughout the United States, including in NYC and Philadelphia PA.
• Our 1-day in-class courses are hands-on, practical-based programs, while our 3-hour online courses have been specifically developed with course content available when you want it - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Aviva's online spray tan courses are designed for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and complete beginners to the exciting world of professional spray tanning.
Student Review: • "The hands-on demonstration was very helpful. I learned what I was doing wrong and how not to waste product." Leslie McCoy, Spray Tan Consultant, Lipstick Beauty Lounge, East Greenbush, NY
NCTT-National Crane Training Technologies, Brigantine
Courses / Programs
Based in Brigantine, Atlantic County, New Jersey, National Crane Training Technologies sets the standard for the training and testing of crane operators and signalpersons. We endorse and prepare candidates for the NCCCO (National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators) written and practical examinations at two locations Kennelworth and Atlantic City. NCTT offers training programs for all crane types, and signalpersons. We offer on and off site training and by listening carefully to your needs we assemble a "made to order" program for you or your organization.
We provide specialized training that targets your exact needs based on your experience and qualifications. By doing so we can provide the most successful training program that our clients have come to expect. No matter what material handling equipment industry you are working NCTT programs improve safety, increase operator skill and add years to the life of your valuable equipment.
Most importantly, NCTT assures the peace of mind that your training meets all regulatory requirements of federal and state agencies. NCTT provides exceptional quality training that will serve you and your company for years to come.
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields, including Phlebotomy Technician, Home Health Aide, Medical Assisting, & more.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals.
• We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• The curriculum for many of our allied health programs was personally developed by our School Director and is approved by the State of New Jersey Board of Education.
• Safe Care Health School is licensed by Department of Education and Labor & Workforce Development New Jersey.
Student Review: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
Conveniently located in a newly renovated facility in Edison, NJ, Q2Q Computer Technical Serivices provides an extensive range of IT training courses from basic to advanced level on Microsoft Windows Systems and Applications. We offer you a chance to improve your business, personal, and professional skills, or simply to learn about computers and their applications at your own time and convenience.
Our classes are available throughout the year in short sessions to fit your busy schedule. Our training method is hassle free so there is no rush to complete any classes, you can take as much or as little time as necessary so you get most of out of each session.
Our instructors are Certified Professionals who provide personal attention and supervision to prepare you for the growing demands of today’s work environment.
- Computer Hardware-Software Fundamentals / Software Installation
- Computer Boot up BIOS and Advanced Options
- Internet, Web Browsers, Search Engines, and Wireless setup
- Windows Operating Systems: XP, Vista, 7, and 8
- Printer Installation: Officejet, Deskjet, and Laser jet
- Networking Essentials -Computer and Information Security
- Microsoft Office Courses: Word ,Excel, and Powerpoint