Learn Spanish in Spain: Spanish classes in Marbella, Spanish language courses for adults, beginners, foreigners. Intensive Spanish courses & DELE preparation, private Spanish lessons in South of Spain for beginners to advanced learners year-round & in summer.
Marbella International Spanish School - MISS: MISS - Marbella International Spanish School is located in the vibrant town of Marbella, one of Europe’s top holiday destinations and second home of people from all over the world. MISS offers a wide range of Spanish language courses to both residents and visitors to match their expectations and needs.
Email:Contact us below
Our steadily growing team is made up of people who believe in adapting their methods to the profile of their students and who have the necessary experience to do this successfully. Our highly qualified teachers are native speakers with years of teaching experience under their belts. We only choose teachers who love doing what they do and are committed to sharing what they know with their students.
Spanish Language Classes in Marbella: Beginner to advanced level Spanish classes
• Intensive Spanish Course (10 or 20 hours of lessons per week. All levels)
• Year Round Course – Become confident in Spanish (3 or 6 hours weekly)
• Private Lessons – Customise your learning. Tailor-made lessons
• DELE Preparation Course – Get the best results with your Diploma
• Summer Spanish Course
• Intensive Spanish Course for Companies. Bespoke budget for companies
Marbella International University Centre, Southern Spain
Courses / Programs
Based in the stunning port haven of Marbella, on Southern Spain's Costa Del Sol, Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) provides Spanish language lessons to international students from around the world.
Our Elementary Spanish classes focus on developing the key language skills of reading, writing, listening, and speaking while exploring the rich culture of the Spanish-speaking world.
During your engaging Spanish language classes, you will take part in activities that include watching films, role-plays, listening to music, and class discussions about current cultural and social topics.
On completion of one of our Spanish courses, you may be interested in enrolling in one of our bachelor degrees or masters programs - all of which are taught entirely in English.
In an increasingly globalized world, learning Spanish will give you a clear advantage in a competitive job market.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Welcome to our school, GADIR, and to the city of Cádiz, the oldest city in the West. GADIR, founded in 1989, is an average-sized school where all the pupils, teachers and organisers know each other and call each other by their first names from the very first day. Here with us you will feel at home.
If you want to know how Spanish people live, if you want to learn Spanish and have fun, if you are looking for a school with a wide variety of courses and excellent academic level,then come and visit us !
Situated in the heart of Barcelona, Berlitz Spain provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level Spanish immersion courses to students from around the world. Courses include Intensive and Super Intensive Spanish, DELE Exam preparation, Spanish Crash courses, and more.
Berlitz has helped millions of men and women speak new languages and has helped countless business professionals cross cultural boundaries to communicate more effectively with others.
The most effective way of getting to know a language is to visit a country where it is spoken. Whether you study language abroad for a week or several months, you are immersed in the language and culture 24 hours a day. It is a fascinating and productive experience. The leader in language services, Berlitz offers foreign-study programs to help you reach your personal, academic or professional language goals.
More than a school, El Cuelebre is a centre of linguistic and cultural immersion. Live with your teachers and get a complete and total linguistic and cultural immersion in Asturias, the most natural and real Spain. Exclusive and personalized courses for maximum two people. You will have the option of coming here alone, with a friend, with your partner, with whoever you want, and we will adapt everything to your needs.
In our courses you will have a exclusive and personalized dedication on our part: our courses are designed for a maximum of two people*. This means that no-one will ever interrupt you while you are speaking, and that you won’t just speak whenever and as much as you want, but in many occasions you will have no alternative but to do so!
Based in Valencia, on Spain's Mediterranean Coast, Hispania - Escuela de Español provides beginner to advanced level Spanish programs to students from around the world.
We opened our doors in 2002 with the idea of creating a philosophy of life through the teaching of Spanish language in which humanity, tolerance and positivity prevailed over other aspects. Since then it has constantly been growing in number of students and popularity, now being the most popular school in Valencia. Although we grew fast, we never lost our homely and warm atmosphere.
Our staff always helps the students not only regarding academic necessities but also on their adjusting to Spanish life and culture. In Hispania, students will find a home where they can learn Spanish, learn about Spanish culture while making friends from around the world.
Spanish Language Courses:
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General Spanish courses
- Preparation for Spanish DELE Exams
- Spanish for Specific Purposes
- Private Spanish lessons
- Vacation Spanish courses
- Spanish University Entrance Exam (PAU) prep
- Spanish Teacher Training