Find short Spanish courses in Spain: One-week Spanish immersion program in Seville for adults, business professionals. Spanish language holiday in Andalucia region, South of Spain for intermediate & advanced students.
Spanish Language Immersion Somos Creativos, Seville: Are you searching for a short Spanish immersion course in Spain? Somos Creativos is a Writing and Artist school that provides 5-day Spanish immersion programs to students from around the world. You will stay either in a beautiful Andalucian village, in an outstanding cottage hotel with Jacuzzi or in the gorgeous city of Seville in the South of Spain. Our Spanish immersion courses are specially designed to give you the opportunity to practice the theory that you’ve learned previously, to reinforce your self-esteem and overcome your fears, and jump into an active, fun, creative and inspiring learning experience, interacting with Spanish people and learning new Spanish language skills.
Email:Contact us below
Spanish Immersion Courses: Suitable for students at intermediate or advanced level
Enroll in our five-day Spanish Immersion program and take a leap in your Spanish skills! You’ll practice your Spanish in real situations, with actual Spanish people, always accompanied by a Spanish tutor.
Our programs differ from others: while others tend to be based on Spanish classroom classes, just like the ones you’ve received till now, ours will be practical (with reinforcement of Spanish language theory, if necessary). Immersion is not about learning more Spanish grammar, but about actually using it while doing fun and exciting stuff.
One-day Spanish immersion programs are also available.
La Playa Escuela De Espanol is a Spanish language school in La Cala del Moral in close proximity to Malaga city centre and Malaga Airport in Southern Spain. We offer year-round high quality Spanish language courses for all ages and levels, and we implement a personal approach, which focuses on a constant communicative practice with lessons 100% in Spanish.
Because we take our work seriously, we have developed our own teaching materials with the highest standards of editorial content. Our in-house team works on improving what we offer, and with the use of personalised programmes and the latest technology, your learning experience is in safe hands.
We follow the official reference levels of the Common European Framework for languages. Before choosing a course, you can take an online initial assessment to determine your starting point and send it with your enrolment form, or you can do it during your first day at La Playa.
La Cala del Moral is situated in Malaga in Andalusia and is a gateway to the East Costa del Sol. It is a lively coastal town which preserves the taste of Andalusian life, with its small fishing port, bars on the beach, relaxed and authentic atmosphere.
Located in the centre of Malaga in Andalusia, southern Spain, Babel Idiomas offers high quality Spanish language courses. We believe that the success of a Spanish language course does not only depend on the quality of teaching, although it is the key point of our service, but also on a friendly and helpful atmosphere, useful information (both before and during the Spanish course), professional organisation and, of course, excellent accommodation for each student.
At Babel Idiomas our main objective is to provide Spanish language training and further services to the highest international standards. We will always try to exceed the standards expected by our clients. We do this through periodical quality surveys amongst our students and by implementing changes in our services wherever necessary to achieve a continual improvement. The management as well as Spanish teachers and Host Families are included in our Quality System through periodical “quality meetings”.
- Intensive Spanish
- Combined Spanish
- DELE exam preparation
- Business Spanish
- Spanish for Tourism
- Spanish & Spanish History
- Spanish & Spanish Literature
- Summer Courses
- Long Term Courses
- Group Lessons
- Individual Tuition
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Escuela Montalban is a Spanish language school in Granada, a stunning city in Andalusia, Southern Spain. We offer group and individual Spanish classes for beginner to advanced level students from around the globe.
The Spanish courses at Escuela Montalbán are held throughout the year. The friendly atmosphere and personal touch of the Spanish classes as well as Granada's Andalusian charm will turn your language holidays into an unforgettable experience.
The school building, characterized by its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms, and its beautiful courtyard, retains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home.
It is situated in a quiet location just ten minutes away from the city center. Students from all over the world and from different age groups participate in the Spanish language program throughout the year.
The school is accredited by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes. With 1000 students every year Escuela Montalbán can be considered as a medium-sized Spanish language school.
The school is a member of Tandem International with a network of language schools in Europe and overseas.
• Spanish In Nature provides a Spanish language immersion 'homeschool' environment for children (ages 11-17), adults and families.
• Situated in the countryside, 30 minutes north of Madrid, we provide Spanish summer camp programs, Spanish for Families classes and homestay programs where you study and live in the teacher's home.
• The school is a small, with a capacity for 20 students in groups of 6 to 8 pupils, which gives it a cozy and pleasant family atmosphere.
• We are in a strategic place - Madrid and El Escorial are only 30 minutes away by car, with Segovia and Avila 60 minutes away. We are able to tailor visits to these places according to students' requirements.