The College of Foot Health Practitioners: Situated in Blackheath, 30 minutes east of Birmingham City Centre, The College of Foot Health Practitioners teaches up-to-date foot health techniques in a modern learning environment. We offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma programmes in a range of foot health topics.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Located South West England, the Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs was founded in 1990 to promote the excellence and professional recognition of Legal Secretaries and PAs. We are a professional organisation with Students and Members throughout the UK and overseas.
The Institute provides recognised qualifications as evening and online Legal Secretaries Diploma courses and we help people with their legal secretarial careers by giving advice, support and career guidance. Please note that our evening courses are held at Regents College, Regents Park, London but you must contact our head office to request information or enrol.
Our Legal Secretaries Diploma course will provide you with the legal knowledge and practical skills that you need to work as a Legal Secretary. It is comprehensive, enjoyable and very popular. It is a recognised qualification within the legal industry and many law firms enrol their staff on our course.
Legal Secretaries are in great demand and, whatever the climate, they will always be required to help lawyers with their work, as the legal system is an integral part of our society.
Legal Secretaries Diploma. Evening Courses and Online Courses available. Subjects covered include The English Legal System; The Law of Contract; The Law of Tort; Civil Litigation, Land Law and Conveyancing, Wills, Probate and Administration and Family Law as well as general legal secretarial procedures and a glossary of legal terminology.
Mary Reid International Spa Academy is located in the centre of Edinburgh, a short walk from the main bus station, Waverley and Haymarket train stations. We provide a wide range of part-time, full-time, short-term, undergraduate and postgraduate beauty therapy courses, and all are from the central Edinburgh Beauty School. We have an excellent reputation for the quality of our learning both in beauty therapy and body therapy, leading to internationally recognised qualifications - ITEC & CIDESCO.
Since 1954, the Mary Reid International Spa Academy has been at the forefront of education and beauty therapy in the UK, offering a vibrant learning experience. Mary Reid has become recognised throughout the world as one of the very best places for therapy students to 'learn their trade'. The school is proud to uphold Mary Reid's commitment to excellence, maintaining high standards of training that helps graduates develop successful, fulfilling careers.
Our syllabus delivers a complete skill set for the modern spa professional, providing the sector with expertly trained students with well rounded skills and abilities not just in therapy but across every aspect of spa operations and management.
Situated right opposite the famous Waterloo Station in the heart of Central London, London Waterloo Academy is an independent establishment of Further and Higher Education. We offer a wide range of professional / career training Certificate and Diploma Programs in Business, Management, IT, Language Learning, and Tourism fields. The Academy is accredited by ASIC and recognised by UKBA in United Kingdom.
We welcome students from diverse backgrounds from around the globe. We encourage a multi-cultural community from the representatives of over 20 different nationalities on campus each year. The college adheres to the founders’ initial objective to ‘support students to learn how to think critically for themselves and be contribute towards making the world a better place.
Professional / Career Training Certificate & Diploma Programs:
Course categories include:
- Business & Management
- Maritime Management
- Supply Chain Management
- IT / Computer Training
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Dental Nursing
- English Language
- Foreign Language
- GCSE Preparation
- Vocational Achievement
- Health and Social Care
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
Established in 1991, the Expert Tutorials business began as a tuition agency and later started to accommodate students wanting complete courses. In early 1995 the business moved to larger premises at Macclesfield Tutorial College in Cumberland Street, Macclesfield in Cheshire, North-West England. The College now caters for both full and part-time students and, provides GCSE and A Level courses in a wide range of subjects. Most places are for students sixteen plus and a few places are available to students younger than this. The college also offers full and part-time places to adults.
Previous students have gained places at Oxford, Cambridge and other universities to study Veterinary Science, Physics, Computing, Mathematics and other subjects. Students study in a particularly safe environment and are part of a small, friendly and professional working atmosphere.
Most students enter the College to prepare for GCSE and GCE Advanced examinations, but other examinations are possible, and the College prides itself on being able to cater for a wide variety of subjects.
- GCSE Course - the one or two year course is for students wishing to take a broad range of subjects in preparation for further study.
- A-Level Course: the GCE A-Levels may be studied over one or two years. Any number of subjects may be taken, and individual programmes are arranged. Students can opt for full-time or part-time status.