Nursing schools in Arizona: CNA program in Phoenix, nurse assistant training. Licensed practical nurse (LPN) certification, associate degree in nursing. Short nursing programs, continuing education for nurses close to Mesa, Scottsdale, Glendale, Gilbert, Maricopa County AZ...
GateWay Community College, Phoenix: Since 1968, GateWay Community College has built a legacy of innovation, pioneering vision and responsiveness to the needs of our community. Conveniently located in East downtown Phoenix, and easily accessible from public transport routes, we are a fully-accredited healthcare training institute that offers associate degree and certificate programs in Registered Nursing, as well as a wide range of other nursing programs, including Nursing Assistant (NA) & Practical Nursing (LPN) options. At GateWay, we educate more nurses each year than any other college in Arizona.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Fully-Accredited Associate Degree & Certificate Nursing Programs: - Associate Degree & Certificate Programs in Registered Nursing
- Nurse Assisting (NA) Certificate Program
- Practical Nursing Certificate (LPN) Program (including Fast-Track option)
- Nursing Continuing Education Short Programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
LAM & Associates School of Nursing Assistants, Phoenix
Courses / Programs
Located in the Foothill Acres suburb just north of Phoenix AZ, LAM & Associates School of Nursing Assistants have been providing education in Nursing Assistant training since 1998. We offer 3, 5 and 9-week programs, depending on whether the student wishes to study in the morning, evening, or at the weekend. Our state-approved program prepares students with the basic knowledge and skills required at the very foundation of nursing. We not only hope to continue to provide future students the best education to become a nursing assistant, but we strive to ensure that graduates from our program will be the best in their field.
Our Nursing Assistant program Arizona State Board of Nursing approved, and instruction is provided by Registered Nurses with years of experience in the field. Our students and graduates have a high percentage first-time passing rate for both the written and skills portion of the Arizona State Certification Exam. Our small class sizes ensure personalized learning for each of our students, and we have open enrollment with 2-3 new classes beginning each month. Contact us today and kick-start your career in the healthcare industry.
Day, evening & weekend Nursing Assistant training programs
- 3, 5 & 9-week program options
- Basic nursing skills
- Open since 1998
- Experienced instructors
- Small class sizes
- Personalized learning experience
- High pass rate in Arizona State Exam
- 2-3 classes beginning every month
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive course is available either during the week or weekends, and provides our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district with art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions like the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
• Earn spray tan certification in Arizona with onsite or online classes with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of sunless tanning training in the United States.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs in Phoenix are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• Our comprehensive courses are designed for total beginners to the spray tanning industry as well as beauty professionals with some experience who want to improve their skills.
• We also offer convenient and flexible spray tan training online which can be studied from your own home or workplace in Tucson, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert and throughout Arizona and nationwide.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
• All of our onsite and online courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, host mobile spray tan parties or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "I now know how to choose the right color and how to apply it. That's also why Aviva Labs products are a good choice." • Holly, Spray Tan Consultant
Located in the Peoria suburb of Phoenix, AZ, MedStar Academy is an Arizona State Board-approved school of nursing that offers a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program that runs from 6-8 weeks at our Peoria campus. In addition, we also provide certified Care Giver, CPR, and First Aid classes. Upon completion of our CNA program, we register our students to sit for a state exam on-siteat our campus.
Our class programs boast flexible and convenient class times that include Day, Evening, and Weekend scheduling - designed with study time in mind. Our instructors have an average of 30+ years experience in the field, and our clinical setting offers comprehensive and varied learning experiences.
MedStar Academy is an approved State Board of Arizona License Exam site, which means you can take your CNA Exam immediately upon completion of the course. Statistics show that students score 17 - 20% higher on exams when taken immediately at the school site.
CNA class requirements and clinical experiences are directed and approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Approved by the Arizona State Board
- 6 - 8 week CNA course
- Day, Evening & Weekend scheduling available
- Flexible study time
- Experienced instructors
- Clinical setting
- Gain valuable experience
- Sit your CNA exam on-site
Other Healthcare Programs:
- Care Giver Program
- CPR & First Aid Program
Situated in Coolidge, AZ, Central Arizona College is a public community college in Pinal County that offers a range of Certificate and Associate Degree programs in healthcare fields that include Practical Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, Massage Therapy, Health Information Technology, and more.
Healthcare is one of the fastest growing professions in America today. In response to this growth, CAC developed our Allied Health Program in 1994. The program offers a range of different specialties and will continue to add specialties as needed. Most specialties are for entry-level positions in the health field which have the potential for further advancement and have full benefits.
Our strategic goal is to ensure broad access to high-quality healthcare educational programs, services and training opportunities for Pinal County residents.
Central Arizona College currently has three campuses, Signal Peak campus in Coolidge, Aravaipa campus in Winkelman, and Superstition Mountain campus, in Apache Junction. Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Western Career Training Center is an allied health career training school in Mesa AZ, 30 minutes east of Phoenix. We provide a range of healthcare training programs.
At Western Career Training, we hire instructors that are experts in the field that they teach. This gives you the opportunity to learn from those with years of real-world experience in your future career.
Western Career Training Center’s healthcare training programs are certified by an agency in the State of Arizona so students can get the training they need, with the preparation necessary to begin work as soon as they successfully meet all requirements for their field.