LAM & Associates School of Nursing Assistants: Located just north of Phoenix AZ in the suburb of Foothill Acres, LAM & Associates School of Nursing Assistants have been providing quality training in Nursing Assistant education since 1998. Our fully accredited program prepares students with the skills required at the very foundation of nursing. Depending on whether the student wishes to study in the morning, evening, or at the weekend, we offer 3, 5 and 9-week programs accordingly.
Situated in Coolidge, AZ, Central Arizona College is a public community college in Pinal County that offers a range of Certificate and Associate Degree programs in healthcare fields that include Practical Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, Massage Therapy, Health Information Technology, and more.
Healthcare is one of the fastest growing professions in America today. In response to this growth, CAC developed our Allied Health Program in 1994. The program offers a range of different specialties and will continue to add specialties as needed. Most specialties are for entry-level positions in the health field which have the potential for further advancement and have full benefits.
Our strategic goal is to ensure broad access to high-quality healthcare educational programs, services and training opportunities for Pinal County residents.
Central Arizona College currently has three campuses, Signal Peak campus in Coolidge, Aravaipa campus in Winkelman, and Superstition Mountain campus, in Apache Junction. Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful professionals in the fields of healthcare and wellness.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness & healthcare. Financial aid may be available.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). It is also approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists and healthcare professionals, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "If you're looking to start a career in the health and fitness space, or to advance and further your education, I would highly recommend SOCHI." - Mario
Western Career Training Center is an allied health career training school in Mesa AZ, 30 minutes east of Phoenix. We provide a range of healthcare training programs.
At Western Career Training, we hire instructors that are experts in the field that they teach. This gives you the opportunity to learn from those with years of real-world experience in your future career.
Western Career Training Center’s healthcare training programs are certified by an agency in the State of Arizona so students can get the training they need, with the preparation necessary to begin work as soon as they successfully meet all requirements for their field.
Conveniently located in East downtown Phoenix, and easily accessible from public transport routes, GateWay Community College is a fully-accredited healthcare training institute that offers associate degree and certificate programs in Registered Nursing, as well as a wide range of other nursing programs, including Nursing Assistant (NA) & Practical Nursing (LPN) options. At GateWay, we educate more nurses each year than any other college in Arizona.
Since 1968, GateWay Community College has built a legacy of innovation, pioneering vision and responsiveness to the needs of our community. We are an institution of higher education, providing effective, accessible and responsive educational services in a multicultural environment resulting in student development and success. We seek to develop opportunities that are innovative and responsive to the diverse learning needs of the changing community, and GateWay is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Associate Degree & Certificate Programs in Registered Nursing
- Nurse Assisting (NA) Certificate Program
- Practical Nursing Certificate (LPN) Program (including Fast-Track option)
Nursing Continuing Education Short Programs, including:
- Basic Critical Care
- Advanced Critical Care
- IV Therapy and Medical Skills
- Emergency Room Nursing
- Physical Assessment
- School Health Assisting
- School Nurse Certification
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Arizona, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located in the Peoria suburb of Phoenix, AZ, MedStar Academy is an Arizona State Board-approved school of nursing that offers a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program that runs from 6-8 weeks at our Peoria campus. In addition, we also provide certified Care Giver, CPR, and First Aid classes. Upon completion of our CNA program, we register our students to sit for a state exam on-siteat our campus.
Our class programs boast flexible and convenient class times that include Day, Evening, and Weekend scheduling - designed with study time in mind. Our instructors have an average of 30+ years experience in the field, and our clinical setting offers comprehensive and varied learning experiences.
MedStar Academy is an approved State Board of Arizona License Exam site, which means you can take your CNA Exam immediately upon completion of the course. Statistics show that students score 17 - 20% higher on exams when taken immediately at the school site.
CNA class requirements and clinical experiences are directed and approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Approved by the Arizona State Board
- 6 - 8 week CNA course
- Day, Evening & Weekend scheduling available
- Flexible study time
- Experienced instructors
- Clinical setting
- Gain valuable experience
- Sit your CNA exam on-site
Other Healthcare Programs:
- Care Giver Program
- CPR & First Aid Program