Nursing assistant programs in Phoenix AZ: CNA certification prep classes. How to become a CNA, nurse aide training programs, day, evening & weekend classes, medical career training in Maricopa County AZ.
LAM & Associates School of Nursing Assistants, Phoenix: Located in the Foothill Acres suburb just north of Phoenix AZ, LAM & Associates School of Nursing Assistants have been providing education in Nursing Assistant training since 1998. We offer 3, 5 and 9-week programs, depending on whether the student wishes to study in the morning, evening, or at the weekend. We not only hope to continue to provide future students the best education to become a nursing assistant, but we strive to ensure that graduates from our program will be the best in their field.
Day, Evening & Weekend Nursing Assistant Training Programs Our state-approved program prepares students with the basic knowledge and skills required at the very foundation of nursing. Some of the key features of our Nursing Assistant Program include:
- 3, 5 & 9-week program options - State-approved - Basic nursing skills - Open since 1998 - Experienced instructors - Small class sizes - Personalized learning experience - High pass rate in Arizona State Exam - 2-3 classes beginning every month
3-week Program (Monday - Friday: 9am-5pm) - 4 days of Lectures - 4 days of Laboratory Instruction - 6 days of Clinical Instruction at a skilled facility (8 & 12-hour shifts)
5-week Program (Monday - Thursday: Morning 9am-1pm & Evening 5pm-9pm) - 7.5 days of Lectures - 7.5 days of Laboratory Instruction - 6 days of Clinical Instruction at a skilled facility (8 & 12-hour shifts)
9-week Program (Saturdays; 9am - 5pm) - 4 days of Lectures - 4 days of Laboratory Instruction - 6 days of Clinical Instruction at a skilled facility (8 & 12-hour shifts)
Western Career Training Center is an allied health career training school in Mesa AZ, 30 minutes east of Phoenix. We provide a range of healthcare training programs.
At Western Career Training, we hire instructors that are experts in the field that they teach. This gives you the opportunity to learn from those with years of real-world experience in your future career.
Western Career Training Center’s healthcare training programs are certified by an agency in the State of Arizona so students can get the training they need, with the preparation necessary to begin work as soon as they successfully meet all requirements for their field.
• Earn spray tan certification in Arizona with onsite or online classes with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of sunless tanning training in the United States.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs in Phoenix are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• Our comprehensive courses are designed for total beginners to the spray tanning industry as well as beauty professionals with some experience who want to improve their skills.
• We also offer convenient and flexible spray tan training online which can be studied from your own home or workplace in Tucson, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert and throughout Arizona and nationwide.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
• All of our onsite and online courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, host mobile spray tan parties or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "I now know how to choose the right color and how to apply it. That's also why Aviva Labs products are a good choice." • Holly, Spray Tan Consultant
Situated in Coolidge, AZ, Central Arizona College is a public community college in Pinal County that offers a range of Certificate and Associate Degree programs in healthcare fields that include Practical Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, Massage Therapy, Health Information Technology, and more.
Healthcare is one of the fastest growing professions in America today. In response to this growth, CAC developed our Allied Health Program in 1994. The program offers a range of different specialties and will continue to add specialties as needed. Most specialties are for entry-level positions in the health field which have the potential for further advancement and have full benefits.
Our strategic goal is to ensure broad access to high-quality healthcare educational programs, services and training opportunities for Pinal County residents.
Central Arizona College currently has three campuses, Signal Peak campus in Coolidge, Aravaipa campus in Winkelman, and Superstition Mountain campus, in Apache Junction. Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful professionals in the fields of healthcare and wellness.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness & healthcare. Financial aid may be available.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). It is also approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists and healthcare professionals, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "If you're looking to start a career in the health and fitness space, or to advance and further your education, I would highly recommend SOCHI." - Mario
Study to become a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician in San Bernardino CA!
Situated in Colton, San Bernardino County CA, just one hour east of Los Angeles, Tri Med Training Institute provides intensive allied health training programs. Courses include Phlebotomy Technician, and Medical Assistant training.
Becoming Certified as a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician, and having the experience placed on your resume, can help further your career when applying to nursing school.
Would you like to start a rewarding new career as a Chiropractic Assistant in California?
Many chiropractors depend on chiropractic assistants to help them to run their practice or to administer treatments to patients. Responsibilities vary by practice and employer.
If your position requires that you do mostly administrative work, a high school diploma may be sufficient. However, if you want a successful career as a chiropractic assistant in California, you usually need to earn a relevant postsecondary qualification or pursue certification.
The Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards (FCLB) offers the Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistant credential if you hold a high school diploma, and have completed 24 hours of postsecondary education and an exam.
In addition, some employers require work experience as well as typing skills.
As a chiropractic assistant, you are often the first point of contact for the patient. You answer the phone, set up appointments, facilitates payment, and maintains patient records.
To maximize staff time during office hours, your aim is to help manage an efficient flow of patients. You need excellent telephone skills and work with existing and new patients to help to arrange appointments.
Chiropractic clinical assistants may work closely with doctors and patients during examinations and treatments. You may need to assist the doctor in performing chiropractic patient therapy and rehabilitation techniques.